Crossed over from Evony

DeletedUser86258

:icon_cry: *sniff* no need to imagine.. i've been there :icon_razz:. Makes you want to stand up and shout "GO HOME! :icon_eek:", rofl, but I'm pretty sure they'd start calling me old and I couldn't take that risk, rofl.

DeletedUser

I would take the risk of being called old... because I would say "So I'm old huh... That means I'm obviously smarter then you. Thank you."

Nice sig and av btw caitliin.

DeletedUser86258

I would take the risk of being called old... because I would say "So I'm old huh... That means I'm obviously smarter then you. Thank you."

Rofl.. no offence, but that doesn't stop any teenager in puberty at the moment. They have gotten so aggressive and such know-it-alls.. buggers.. :icon_razz:

Nice sig and av btw caitliin.

Lol, thnx.. at the 'rate your avatar and sig' thread, they all seem to hate it :icon_razz:. Took ages and lots of layers to make my sig, buuut, i guess there's still plenty of space for improvement.

DeletedUser

Rofl.. no offence, but that doesn't stop any teenager in puberty at the moment. They have gotten so aggressive and such know-it-alls.. buggers.. :icon_razz:

Lol, thnx.. at the 'rate your avatar and sig' thread, they all seem to hate it :icon_razz:. Took ages and lots of layers to make my sig, buuut, i guess there's still plenty of space for improvement.

On the 1st part true... some of them don't know better... they aren't like me:icon_wink:... But later they'll realize once they get into a job and I end up being their boss they'll be thinking "Darn... what do I do know... I've insulted this person a long time ago now I can't get a job here.:icon_cry:." lol:lol:

Welcome on the 2nd part... I really think you did well on it.

DeletedUser86258

Rofl, you sure aren't lacking any confidence :icon_biggrin:.

And those stupid kids will learn once they get punished for it. The thing is, the reason they're in the library is probably because their parents already took away their pc's.. how will they ever learn? :icon_rolleyes: I'd say a good old butt-slap, lol.

DeletedUser

Rofl, you sure aren't lacking any confidence :icon_biggrin:.

And those stupid kids will learn once they get punished for it. The thing is, the reason they're in the library is probably because their parents already took away their pc's.. how will they ever learn? :icon_rolleyes: I'd say a good old butt-slap, lol.

Nope... I'm never lacking confidence... lol.

Next thing you know their parents will find out and take them away from all pc's... that includes the library because they'll stay with the kids... lol that'll imbarass them.

DeletedUser

I played Evony server 91, was in the top 100 when I quit. Hated the food consumption problem! Enjoyed it and enjoyed the chat. Trying to figure this out now. Looking for a tribe Cont.51.

Muldie325

I tried evony recently and talked to the most perverted guys ever... everyone on there is super perverted thanks to the advertising...