Gnomes Go Boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

no, no no no. Thats is not what i meant.

Ok i will try to explain this again but hopefully better.

Ok say Lost was beating Sike. (there not)

Lost members see invites from sike and are like WTF we are winning why join them.

Now whats really happening (and what i meant)

Sike is beating lost(they are)

Lost members see invites from Sike and are like. Well we have a chance to live i should take this.

What im saying is if you are beating a tribe in war (like some people think lost is doing to sike, and sike is noob mass recruiters) Why when you are winning join the losing team?

thats what i meant.

But you understand that it's a double entendre right? While yes, it could refer (grammatically) correctly as to LOST members joining SIKE because they don't feel they could win, it also correctly refers to SIKE recruiting LOST members because they don't feel like they can win the actual fight.

There's two available reasonings for the recruitment, discounting the bias flame of "They're recruit whores".

1. SIKE sent the invitations because they didn't feel they'd be able to beat LOST in an actual fight.
2. SIKE sent the invitations because they were afraid of being jumped from another direction if they're forced to fight a long drawn-out war with LOST.

Take your pick, because those are the only two viable options without the third, which as I said at the start, I'm willing to discount as bias in most circumstances.

DeletedUser79785

What im saying is if you are beating a tribe in war (like some people think lost is doing to sike, and sike is noob mass recruiters) Why when you are winning join the losing team?

hmm.. did you not read this part?

DeletedUser

There's two available reasonings for the recruitment, discounting the bias flame of "They're recruit whores".

1. SIKE sent the invitations because they didn't feel they'd be able to beat LOST in an actual fight.
2. SIKE sent the invitations because they were afraid of being jumped from another direction if they're forced to fight a long drawn-out war with LOST.

Technically it is 3 options:

1. SIKE sent the invitations to further their point lead and recruit more players.
2. SIKE IKE sent the invitations because they didn't feel they'd be able to beat LOST in an actual fight.
3. SIKE sent the invitations because they were afraid of being jumped from another direction if they're forced to fight a long drawn-out war with LOST.

You gotta love the biasm :lol:

DeletedUser

hmm.. did you not read this part?

Ditto to SIKE. Why recruit LOST members if you're beating them?

Frankly, I could care less what happens over there, our border with SIKE hasn't changed in size at all. SIKE can recruit all they want, because the NOB's have all the players we want and need (I'm guessing SIKE isn't happy with the current 150 members they have, so are looking to bring in new blood to try and make something). :icon_wink:

Just gets us to the endgame faster, and makes all the wars I want to fight into one tribe. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I always thought that to join SIKE you had to be able to defend yourself, part of the conditions of being in an elite tribe.

So why then have they recruited only the players who were frightened of being nobled by them ?

You know guys , as time goes on im becoming more and more inclined to beleive that the GREAT SIKE never actually existed, it was all a big joke, lets get a handful of players , big them up and blow so much smoke up each other ass,s that the whole of tw will have to believe us . lol. Looks like that plan kinda worked.

DeletedUser

Also Sith Rage, your defending sike more than actual players from sike, have you ever stopped to think if they cared about you individually you would be in Sike not Sike! being in a bash tribe is like being handicapped. You'll always be limited.

DeletedUser79785

im fine where im at and so is everyone else thats in sike. most of us are joining W47 to make a tribe called HyPeRr

Raizinz

Well, I cant do anything to stop it. So its either let Sike do what they need to do or leave. :(

DeletedUser

Well it depends on what you are talking about. I was talking about Sike as a whole not just as leadership. But ok..

But does SIKE as a whole really need the recruitment of all their food? Recruitment of an enemy does one thing, and one thing only. Hurts activity. Members who are on frontlines all of a sudden find themselves in the middle of a sea of blue (As about 90% of SIKE members now find themselves).

Now we wait and see how long until SIKE's inactivity issues go massively public.

DeletedUser79785

nobody does raizinz. These guys are just pissed at SIKE! i dont really know why they even care who sike recruits. Its their tribe not you peoples. So as long as Sike is winning wars it should not matter how they do it.

DeletedUser

As a member of sike, even though I thought it was a SIKE VS LosT WAR it apparently turned into a SIKE + LosT MERGER... frankly this is not going to stop me form attacking lost members.. I even launched nobles at a LosT player that recently came over to sike today..

To all you LosT members out there that now have this [SIKE] Nametag.. Just because it says SIKE dose not mean im not going to attack you..

HERB

Status
Not open for further replies.