G.U.W. is moving up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugo Milho

I failed to mention that we did nobled barbs on special ocasions such as strategic noblings and to conter the enemies nobling, other cases is when a player goes barb, someone has to fill the voids but i can asure you most of the time we dont take barbs, if they do then they are breaking the tribe rules, like it says on our description.

I didnt mention this because i tought it was obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The tribe was the best it ever was when you are in it? I lol'd, got any more funny jokes? Don't tell me account the pending invites and that, they were still there when I joined, and when you were in the tribe.

We don't mass recruit. We sit here and let people like you kill off the people who want to fight us, it does not hurt us one bit. We don't brag about owning a K, we never made a thread about it, posted in the forums about it. I might have but come on, you do know who I am.

Why would these tribes go to war with us. Look at them, then look at us. Tell me the reasons why. The refugees we had were kicked out, and the ones in the tribe, well that is another story that your mind can not handle.

"The old and gain new technology. And the young say inexperienced."

The tribe was never the best when you were in it, it was struggling to make ends meet.

Yeah, you guys don't mass recruit at all. (sarcasm)
You guys are ranked eighth because of your embarrassing type of recruitment, mass recruitment, refugees, noobs, etc.

Why would they go to war with you guys? You are refuging our enemies ex-members, thats why! Just bcuz the majority of you are small, doesn't mean you guys are gonna get left off the hook.

I know who you are? I can truthfully say, I have no clue who the hell you are, I never even saw your name in GUW until after I left that tribe, you must of not of been that active or you just didn't impress me. :p

You guys kicked the refugees? Ha! proof? As I see plenty in your tribe. :p

I'm not even gonna quote on that ridiculous quote...

To bad we never got rimmed.

What!? Care to message Jakob76 of SAW and argue that with him? Considering he rimmed the majority of you all, one being killer.

DeletedUser

I failed to mention that we did nobled barbs on special ocasions such as strategic noblings and to conter the enemies nobling, other cases is when a player goes barb, someone has to fill the voids but i can asure you most of the time we dont take barbs, if they do then they are breaking the tribe rules, like it says on our description.

I didnt mention this because i tought it was obvious to anyone with half a brain..... i say no more

oh I see:D so your are the guy with the full brain:p

instead of talking do something about players who are nobling 3k villages;)

green.png
DoE Riko12 (725|860) K875,518AbandonedEvilpadre [BSM]17th Feb 2010 - 09:29:10
green.png
-Barbarian village (797|815) K873,368Abandonedjhill94 [BSM]14th Feb 2010 - 21:13:46
green.png
DoE Sunshine2 (783|878) K873,040AbandonedEvilpadre [BSM]14th Feb 2010 - 19:59:41
green.png
-Barbarian village (807|821) K883,063Abandonedjhill94 [BSM]12th Feb 2010 - 10:29:13
green.png
-Barbarian village (807|818) K883,125Abandonedjhill94 [BSM]12th Feb 2010 - 09:50:42
green.png
K93 Big Scary Monsters (335|962) K934,795Abandonedeaglesfan56 [BSM]12th Feb 2010 - 07:16:05
green.png
THE BEES KNEES (362|925) K933,054Abandonedlanadian [BSM]12th Feb 2010 - 04:53:09
green.png
THE BEES KNEES (328|951) K933,086Abandonedlanadian [BSM]11th Feb 2010 - 20:28:40
green.png
THE BEES KNEES (352|923) K933,065Abandonedlanadian [BSM]11th Feb 2010 - 19:40:25
green.png
Sndstrm (808|866) K884,180Abandonedarimanz83 [BSM]11th Feb 2010 - 13:24:18
green.png
D.1.0.Relieve (875|911) K983,014AbandonedHugo Milho [BSM]09th Feb 2010 - 00:52:22
green.png
Big Scary Monsters! (806|861) K883,089AbandonedGrasen [BSM]07th Feb 2010 - 17:29:52
green.png
Barbarian village (806|862) K883,005AbandonedGrasen [BSM]07th Feb 2010 - 17:10:09
green.png
-Barbarian village (806|822) K882,992Abandonedjhill94 [BSM]05th Feb 2010 - 13:26:17
green.png
-Barbarian village (805|819) K883,124Abandonedjhill94 [BSM]05th Feb 2010 - 12:38:28
green.png
-Barbarian village (805|820) K883,015Abandonedjhill94 [BSM]02nd Feb 2010 - 03:08:44
green.png
-Barbarian village (803|821) K883,040Abandonedjhill94 [BSM]02nd Feb 2010 - 02:18:09wow I think we need that tread about -6k barb nobling again:D

and don't try to tell me Prime do that too;) because you were the guy who started "we are so good fighters, we don't noble barbs"

Hugo Milho

Talk about missing the point, what are you talking about barbs who cares.

I was talking about G.U.W. and my point of view as to why they still exist, talk about going off topic.

If you want to argue about taking barbs then speak to someone in charge or someone that actually cares....

DeletedUser

Don't bother hugo, he's got a stick up his but about losing 2 million points :|

You could take that battered account and noble enemy villages, but yeah....go and noble your old barbs back :D We have half proced nobles now, I think i'll noble some barbs too!

DeletedUser47445

oh I see:D so your are the guy with the full brain:p

instead of talking do something about players who are nobling 3k villages;)

green.png
DoE Riko12 (725|860) K875,518AbandonedEvilpadre [BSM]17th Feb 2010 - 09:29:10
green.png
-Barbarian village (797|815) K873,368Abandonedjhill94 [BSM]14th Feb 2010 - 21:13:46
green.png
DoE Sunshine2 (783|878) K873,040AbandonedEvilpadre [BSM]14th Feb 2010 - 19:59:41
green.png
-Barbarian village (807|821) K883,063Abandonedjhill94 [BSM]12th Feb 2010 - 10:29:13
green.png
-Barbarian village (807|818) K883,125Abandonedjhill94 [BSM]12th Feb 2010 - 09:50:42
green.png
K93 Big Scary Monsters (335|962) K934,795Abandonedeaglesfan56 [BSM]12th Feb 2010 - 07:16:05
green.png
THE BEES KNEES (362|925) K933,054Abandonedlanadian [BSM]12th Feb 2010 - 04:53:09
green.png
THE BEES KNEES (328|951) K933,086Abandonedlanadian [BSM]11th Feb 2010 - 20:28:40
green.png
THE BEES KNEES (352|923) K933,065Abandonedlanadian [BSM]11th Feb 2010 - 19:40:25
green.png
Sndstrm (808|866) K884,180Abandonedarimanz83 [BSM]11th Feb 2010 - 13:24:18
green.png
D.1.0.Relieve (875|911) K983,014AbandonedHugo Milho [BSM]09th Feb 2010 - 00:52:22
green.png
Big Scary Monsters! (806|861) K883,089AbandonedGrasen [BSM]07th Feb 2010 - 17:29:52
green.png
Barbarian village (806|862) K883,005AbandonedGrasen [BSM]07th Feb 2010 - 17:10:09
green.png
-Barbarian village (806|822) K882,992Abandonedjhill94 [BSM]05th Feb 2010 - 13:26:17
green.png
-Barbarian village (805|819) K883,124Abandonedjhill94 [BSM]05th Feb 2010 - 12:38:28
green.png
-Barbarian village (805|820) K883,015Abandonedjhill94 [BSM]02nd Feb 2010 - 03:08:44
green.png
-Barbarian village (803|821) K883,040Abandonedjhill94 [BSM]02nd Feb 2010 - 02:18:09wow I think we need that tread about -6k barb nobling again:D

and don't try to tell me Prime do that too;) because you were the guy who started "we are so good fighters, we don't noble barbs"

Okay and Primes that much better?? :icon_rolleyes:

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.p...&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

DeletedUser

HAHA do i forsee a boot in the future ;) but then again he has 4.5 mil points. i think prime just might keep him around ;)

DeletedUser

Talk about missing the point, what are you talking about barbs who cares.

I was talking about G.U.W. and my point of view as to why they still exist, talk about going off topic.

If you want to argue about taking barbs then speak to someone in charge or someone that actually cares....

you were the guy who started "we are good and noble enemy and you GUW guys are noobs":D

Don't bother hugo, he's got a stick up his but about losing 2 million points :|

You could take that battered account and noble enemy villages, but yeah....go and noble your old barbs back :D We have half proced nobles now, I think i'll noble some barbs too!

it was less than 900k:-? and half of them are back, and when I am done with the other half you will loss k74:D I can build 300 nobles:p

can't you read?
that is one player of us who is a newbe but what about you? seems to me you have more than a couple of them:D

oh and I see hugo's name in there too, yeah man you are only nobling enemy villages, that's an strong enemy you have, be careful sometimes those 3,014 point villages have 300 spears and 300 swords

theoneyoucantstand

So you say you only saw my name after you left the tribe? Aww, was the poor baby scared and alone that no one was there to hold her hand, so she had to look in the members list dreaming of the people who can get her back in the tribe? I am so sorry, but looks like you got over yourself. Now you are free to call the tribes names and have nothing to back it. We have gotten in your way before, and you just sit back.

You want me to message Jakob76 the guy who nobled people who used to be in SAW and nobled more barbs then G.U.W can noble (hard to believe?? Oh wait I see, you want me to see the 10 villages he nobled of G.U.W from about 1 year ago. OH NOW I SEE! Yeah, they got rimmed then. Thank god you pointed out the 10 villages that got nobled over a year ago.

You might also have to show me the proof, all i have seen you say it "OMG HOW U NU C TEM!!!" The only guy i know who was a refugee was Gooner111 and he got dismissed.

DeletedUser

So you say you only saw my name after you left the tribe? Aww, was the poor baby scared and alone that no one was there to hold her hand, so she had to look in the members list dreaming of the people who can get her back in the tribe? I am so sorry, but looks like you got over yourself. Now you are free to call the tribes names and have nothing to back it. We have gotten in your way before, and you just sit back.

You want me to message Jakob76 the guy who nobled people who used to be in SAW and nobled more barbs then G.U.W can noble (hard to believe?? Oh wait I see, you want me to see the 10 villages he nobled of G.U.W from about 1 year ago. OH NOW I SEE! Yeah, they got rimmed then. Thank god you pointed out the 10 villages that got nobled over a year ago.

You might also have to show me the proof, all i have seen you say it "OMG HOW U NU C TEM!!!" The only guy i know who was a refugee was Gooner111 and he got dismissed.

maybe I saw your tribe bcuz then I was still friends with killer and checked up on you guys often, and you're name was on GUW's tribe profile. :icon_eek: Right after I left, GUW (both times) I went straight into AOS, why would I want to try to get back in? Should I even bring up how many times killer asked/begged me to join back into GUW? You guys have gotten in my way? Wth are you talking about?

I told you to message him to prove that you guys were rimmed when you just blatantly said that none of you were rimmed, message him bcuz he is the one that rimmed you all, I in know way said anything about his TW playing other than that, you just went all out and started saying he is a barb muncher and pretty much implying that he sucks at TW and is a noob, where did I ever say he was god of TW or at-least any good? I'm not saying he sucks however, since I really don't know. I'm sure he or at-least one of his tribemates will see this and he will find out, so that'll just make it even funnier for me. :lol:

Show you the proof? Look on twstats! The only refugee was Gooner111? Umm how about floadi? He is ex-prime and actually got raped by us of AOS = refugee. Sorry that you noobs do not know the definition for refugee, and I'm sure the majority of the other 1mil+ accounts in GUW have a similar story.

DeletedUser

and when I am done with the other half you will loss k74:D I can build 300 nobles:p

No you won't. I can build more nobles than you. :icon_cool: Plus, that's not even our main K...:icon_rolleyes:

theoneyoucantstand

Refugee - Somebody who seeks or takes refuge in a foreign country, especially to avoid war or persecution.

I just messaged him. I guess you can not read, he never rimmed anyone in G.U.W, he nobled about 10 villages back in 2008... When we were rank 50.

Floadi is someone I never recruited and will be dismissed soon. And since you bring up TWstats go look at the villages Jakob took. Also please do not put "got raped by us of AOS" you should say "raped by the members of AOS excluding me since I took one village."

I also quote something that describes you. "This player is lame. He is also a knob jockey in real life."
Something that also describe you is that you are just a power hungry little boy who will jump from tribe to tribe looking for all the help he can get.

DeletedUser

Refugee - Somebody who seeks or takes refuge in a foreign country, especially to avoid war or persecution.

I just messaged him. I guess you can not read, he never rimmed anyone in G.U.W, he nobled about 10 villages back in 2008... When we were rank 50.

Floadi is someone I never recruited and will be dismissed soon. And since you bring up TWstats go look at the villages Jakob took. Also please do not put "got raped by us of AOS" you should say "raped by the members of AOS excluding me since I took one village."

I also quote something that describes you. "This player is lame. He is also a knob jockey in real life."
Something that also describe you is that you are just a power hungry little boy who will jump from tribe to tribe looking for all the help he can get.

Wow. He nobled the 2nd to last village to rim killerboyo1, wow, so? it was still his tribe and he still had a big deal about it. You have to be a smart ass about every little thing, you are making yourself look like an idiot.

Umm I nobled 3, which isn't still much to brag about, but it's more than 1... Considering I have a 2:1 ratio defense:eek:ffense, and the amount of noble villages I had slowed down my conquers(which is none of your business), plus we were told to send 5-6 nukes with each train. Also I helped people nuke at times and faked every single day, people help out in many different ways, I nobled, I nuked, I faked, hell I even messaged him/her once or twice, if he/she read that message, that takes away time for him/her to re-name attacks or miss the time to snipe a train, etc.
Sorry you don't have the experience to understand what I am talking about. :p

Your posts are so idiotic, it is ridiculous. I am a power hungry little boy? Wow. And I jump from tribes to tribe? Hmm. Well lets review all the tribes I've been in, shall we?:
None -> ASF - My first tribe, some here in this world may still remember them, we were like the first or second tribe to war 3dom.
ASF -> None - The tribe was disbanded... I think...? I was away on holiday then, not sure.
None -> [KoA] - Simply looking for a new tribe, they were remains of the ex-ASF family. Then it was disbanded.
None -> -Tco- - Simply looking for a new tribe again.
-Tco- -> None - Left about a week later, they weren't the tribe I expected them to be.
None - G.U.W. - Was near my area, I was active in the forums and simply gained the privgs for recruiter, (G.U.W. became way more active once this happened, both in the forums and in the war against 3dom)
G.U.W. -> AOS - Was a MERGE of the good players/members, the reason is self-explanatory.
AOS -> None - Was kicked from AOS bcuz I was under constant attack from 3dom, it was done for my protection, and I was left with one village and defending it myself, along with the support of my friends.
None -> G.U.W. - Getting back on my feet after being under major attack from 3dom, plus I was invited constantly from them, with killer basically begging me to come back.
G.U.W. -> AOS - Everybody of G.U.W. was rimmed, or at-least the majority of them, none of them were near me, it was pointless for me to be in them, plus my loyalty was still with AOS, and my friends that I merged along with earlier were still there.
AOS -> ANT(3dom) - It was a MERGE into 3dom, I can't explain much about it really, message sciccors if you want the details. Twstats says ANT, but it was 3dom at the time.
ANT -> LIONS - The tribe was under pathetic leadership, flameproof(our original duke) quit, it was pointless to be in it, LIONS was a 2 man tribe, me and sciccors, he was my duke of AOS, so of-course I wanted to follow him, my loyalty was with him.
LIONS -> PRON - It was a MERGE, Adrian.15 joined LIONS a little after me and sciccors were in it for awhile along with a couple of other trusted friends. Adrian then went to Hulk/Kong(whatever the hell it was then) then they merged into Prime, then eventually once we merged into PRON, Adrian and Sciccors along with kingced and berry came to join us.
PRON -> AOS - PRON was disbanded by Hefty, us loyal friends wanted a tribe together, so we recreated our first ever tribe that all of us were ever in all together, basically.
AOS - FEAR?! - It was a MERGE, it is the most recent, and some of the members from AOS are still transferring over.

So you say I'm a power hungry child and I jump tribe to tribe? But if you look at my tribe changes you can see that I've stayed loyal to the same people for a long, long time. I've been with them, always, I was in a 2 man tribe with Sciccors and was offered by a friend in SAW to try to get their recruiter to get me recruited to SAW, yet I rejected his offer bcuz I was loyal to the only person I viewed as my duke/leader/friend, that later turned into 3 people, who were Adrian, berry, and Sciccors. I'm still loyal to Sciccors, all your insults are completely in-correct, so I suggest you try another route to insult me.

Also, about your so called "quote", was that suppose to insult me? Considering it was written by a person that I was nobling/farming and still am doing that, it doesn't. :p

DeletedUser

Chads a good loyal guy, and he sticks with his mates like Scissors across tribes because of that.

And for the record, Chad didn't choose/push to hop to Fear?! either. Those of us helping to keep AOS going post Berry made a collective decision in the interests of the remaining members, which included Scissors which means guess what? Chad comes across too.

I admire anyone who shows the loyalty Chad has shown to Scissors, Berry and Adrian amongst others, he's a good guy and has my respect amongst others.

DeletedUser

Chads a good loyal guy, and he sticks with his mates like Scissors across tribes because of that.

And for the record, Chad didn't choose/push to hop to Fear?! either. Those of us helping to keep AOS going post Berry made a collective decision in the interests of the remaining members, which included Scissors which means guess what? Chad comes across too.

I admire anyone who shows the loyalty Chad has shown to Scissors, Berry and Adrian amongst others, he's a good guy and has my respect amongst others.

Thank you very much matty, I'm glad you have noticed my loyalty. :)

DeletedUser

No you won't. I can build more nobles than you. :icon_cool: Plus, that's not even our main K...:icon_rolleyes:

so build them and send them to me to kill them for you:D that's one of the ones near me;) so I will start with that one

DeletedUser

jackobs 100x better than you at your peak (im not even sure if you have a peak you just seem pure crap 24/7) he is one of the only talents i could spot from SAW , nice guy , good player + great friend .

I dont see how you of all people can say stuff about this dood , you have been driven from world for world because people get fed up with you chatting brown .

You pure suck so stop saying other people do .

*takes a breath*

And dont get me started on your piece of crap of a tribe :icon_rolleyes:

-SeRe

PS - Shout out to : Feisty , jackob , ixy(?) , SAIC + Adrian (?) .

Status
Not open for further replies.