Haven't pinder bashed for a while so...

DeletedUser81101

Well, I haven't said anything for a while here... and Pinder needs to be put back in his box again for this comment on his profile : # 1 in OPPONENTS DEFEATED... So I guess I can bring up my favourite topic again :)

You're number one in ODD because there was a major operation against you. When there was an operation against IFY to make him go to number one ODD he still gained points through it, during the operation against you(pinder), you lost ALOT of points! You lost the majority of those points to a player half your size to.
faramirfox took about 70 of your villages and you could barely regain any of them

Don't claim it, its nothing to brag about.

And you're now growing again through guess what - internal nobling! last 40 conquers theres not one enemy village in there:)

lots of love,
DiTM

DeletedUser

Hi

I'd like to note Pinder is still around 1000 villages... so he hasn't really lost much. But look at the tribe rankings:

LEGION105.144.113
E=MC²71.132.348
HAWKS60.373.549
TW48.391.383
DETOX47.591.020

Also thanks guys for bagging barb nobling most of my last few conquers have been active players.

DeletedUser81101

Cool, DETOX isn't recruiting - TW is recruiting terrible players like pinkblood & pimpalliance that only got points because no one has attacked them, pinder is mass internal nobling to get his points back up (note he's too scared to try attack decent E players after how much he just got raped by them!) - he lost alot of ground (now 4th & slipping).

And no they haven't, you haven't even nobled a single village over 3000 points yet. In fact all but 3 of your nobles have been 1000pt villages. Don't make lies like that

Last edited by a moderator:

gargareth

Pinder is an imbecile, but once again I would like to point out that taking villages without/with minimal troops in them such as barbs and internal nobles is strategically sound on W33, though it wouuld work far better if he could actually take some enemy villages as well.

DeletedUser

Two tribes E=MC2, F=MA and you along with IFY were attacking me one. I may have lost villages, but I received over 85 to 100 attacks on each village lost. For the mere fact that it took two tribes plus a few haters from other tribes which I had no issues with to take a small amount of my villages shows how powerful I am. Look at the troops I killed. One player (myself) against two tribes and a few rogue players, and yet I still rise. Check the stats, I still nobled more villages from my opponents than they all managed to steal from me. If farimar had attacked me on his own he would have never been so successful. As a matter of fact your time is coming. Do you think my OD has gone to #1 by sitting around and being nobled? Use your brain, that's how many troops were killed by attacking me. My tribe is a very formidable tribe. We just don't brag about simple victories like some people. We are still undefeated. Our enemies have all surrenderred time and time again. Again I say, It takes a multitude to take the few villages I lost. I take the enemy villas on my own, not counting what my tribemates have also tooken. Check the stats; Me as a single player took more enemy villas than what the enemy has tooken from my whole tribe. You and your cheap talk will learn this first hand very soon. I am your future. I will take your villages as soon as the time comes. A small promise to you, just for your cheap talk. IFY is the internal nobler. Now I take some internal villages you want to talk crap. Check the stats and stop talking fally. No worries, your time is coming.:axemen::ram::lightcavalry::icon_twisted:

Attack me solo and you die. The operation against me was two tribes and a few rogue players from tribes I had no issues with, namely IFY and drunk in the whatever. You're both losers. When I was #1 in points you cried " no big deal try being #1 in OD". Now I'm #1 in OD and you still talk crap. That makes you both losers in my book. What are you gonna do next? Oh I know what you're gonna do next, the same thing you've always been doing, TALK.:lol:

You should have stayed silent.Every time you answer you mange to embarrass yourself.Your the biggest shame of this game called tribal wars.
Yes indeed your tribe is at war but you'r not part of the war.Your just the scary pussy runing from side to side asking for help.If i remember you were a member of e=mc2.When they got involved in wars with diferent tribes you decided its better for a scavenger to join a more quiet side,so you joined TW.All you did was to avoid the conflictes afraid that people will find out about your zero skills.
A good tribe TW, with good players who became your babysitter.They never had the chance get to get involved in the war agains e=mc2 and prove their skills because they were to bussy wiping you baby ass.So please try to stay low,play the game your playing,and let the grown people fight.

DeletedUser

idiot

I was in TW before they were even TW . You know nothing. Shut your mouth, you have no skills. Who are you? you have no status. You know nothing yet you run your bladder on these forums. You have no stats you are nothing. shut your mouth and learn from proven players. You are ----- nothing, but trash talk. Learn the history of this world before you open your mouth. You know nothing about crusader knights. Who are you? Work your way up the ranks then you can talk to me junior.

I was in TW before
I never denied that.I just said your a zero skilled loser scared to get involved in any war.
So long the war with e=mc2 lasted i watched your on twstats and all you did was to noble barbs,probably inactive players from tw and swag and regain some(few) of the villages taken by emc2.
You were never able to plan a mass atack to wipe out one of the enemie players.I told you;you have no skills,your just a scavenger.Fly over and smell the air for carcasses.
You should play with dolls.

DeletedUser

Attack me solo and you die. The operation against me was two tribes and a few rogue players from tribes I had no issues with, namely IFY and drunk in the whatever. You're both losers. When I was #1 in points you cried " no big deal try being #1 in OD". Now I'm #1 in OD and you still talk crap. That makes you both losers in my book. What are you gonna do next? Oh I know what you're gonna do next, the same thing you've always been doing, TALK.:lol:

What am I in your book?

DiTM is good, IFY is bad

DeletedUser

Yes but can you do number one in points and OD? Exactly no you cannot. You do not help yourself by bigging yourself up on these forums, this means nobody likes you. Yes you may have done semi-average against E=MC but you only had three/four people taking villages off you and they amounted to about 100 more villages then yours. So dont come on here bragging until you have proven yourself. If HAWKS/LEGION and maybe even DETOX (dont want to boast ;) ) opped on you, you wouldnt stand a chance.

DeletedUser81101

Pinder may I point out that IFY had 3 tribes attack him at once & his points still stayed green the whole way through it. And no you didn't noble more otherwise you would've stayed green to (derrrr). And you can't count me in that, I sent like 10 attacks at you with minimal troops & no organisation. Once again I will bring this up (because the last thousand times wasnt enough obviously)

IFeelYou: Barbs - 36%, Internal - 26% (Total: 62%) - LEGION/Who? int. nobling
Pinder: Barbs - 51%, Internal - 28% (Total: 79%) - not including int. nobling whilst in E

So it seems you have overtaken IFY in internal nobling now :D

Prove yourself then.. (properly) attack faramir or any other decent E player, I dare you.

DeletedUser

Pinder may I point out that IFY had 3 tribes attack him at once & his points still stayed green the whole way through it. And no you didn't noble more otherwise you would've stayed green to (derrrr). And you can't count me in that, I sent like 10 attacks at you with minimal troops & no organisation. Once again I will bring this up (because the last thousand times wasnt enough obviously)

IFeelYou: Barbs - 36%, Internal - 26% (Total: 62%) - LEGION/Who? int. nobling
Pinder: Barbs - 51%, Internal - 28% (Total: 79%) - not including int. nobling whilst in E

So it seems you have overtaken IFY in internal nobling now :D

Prove yourself then.. (properly) attack faramir or any other decent E player, I dare you.

Dont mean to prove you wrong, but it was just detox and legion, hawks got scared

DeletedUser

HAWKS started a war with E= instead of ganging up on IFY. Scared, no....

DeletedUser

HAWKS started a war with E= instead of ganging up on IFY. Scared, no....

You were scared though, because the reason you didnt want to attack was because you thought you were going to lose all your troops. I would say that is scared.

DeletedUser

You were scared though, because the reason you didnt want to attack was because you thought you were going to lose all your troops. I would say that is scared.

tell me one thing!!! oh dont worry i know how bitter detox are that we didnt join in on the op...its all you bring up when words are exchanged.....

but where do you have proof that we were scared to lose troops? i dont think we would have achieved rank 3 oda so far if we were scared to lose troops.

losing troops on this world is innevietable, especially against active players.....

the reason for not going ahead with the op for the millionth time is we started a war with e=mc......simple....no other motive, if we were scared..i dont think we would have started a war against several larger tribes...do you?

to come on here and make a random statement about us being scared is just a pathetic attempt to yet try and bring us down with pnp.

from day 1 on this world...hawks never got any credit...and still dont.....

simple fact is, we are still here. after warring several number 1 tribes before they changed names/dispanded/merged into others etc.

the detox war is the only one so far that we are behind on stats....and that is slowly changing.. 48hr and weekly..we are in front...weekly we are 30 in front....monthly we are 7 behind....and overall we are 132 behind......

the only reason we are behind, and i am sure .....no i am positive you will dispute it.....is!!! the fact i was on skype with brett regards a merge of our two tribes....and he gave me till the morning to decide....and as soon as i went to bed i had several incoming.......so in the first few days you had managed to jump on about 100 villages maybe a little more....

and seen as you knew we had been at war against e=mc for over 3 months before..you knew all our support was on front line of k54/53 and our nukes had been burnt......

so basically i see you guys as cowards........stab us in the back!! (while allied) (while awaiting a decsicion) and only daring to attack us when we are at our weakest.

now we have regrouped and reorganised....you cant break through...taking barb villages in our home k to get a prescence there...or seeking out our innactives...........fair play to you...alls fair in love and war....

but lets at least be honest with your bs.....

DeletedUser

tell me one thing!!! oh dont worry i know how bitter detox are that we didnt join in on the op...its all you bring up when words are exchanged.....

but where do you have proof that we were scared to lose troops? i dont think we would have achieved rank 3 oda so far if we were scared to lose troops.

losing troops on this world is innevietable, especially against active players.....

the reason for not going ahead with the op for the millionth time is we started a war with e=mc......simple....no other motive, if we were scared..i dont think we would have started a war against several larger tribes...do you?

to come on here and make a random statement about us being scared is just a pathetic attempt to yet try and bring us down with pnp.

from day 1 on this world...hawks never got any credit...and still dont.....

simple fact is, we are still here. after warring several number 1 tribes before they changed names/dispanded/merged into others etc.

the detox war is the only one so far that we are behind on stats....and that is slowly changing.. 48hr and weekly..we are in front...weekly we are 30 in front....monthly we are 7 behind....and overall we are 132 behind......

the only reason we are behind, and i am sure .....no i am positive you will dispute it.....is!!! the fact i was on skype with brett regards a merge of our two tribes....and he gave me till the morning to decide....and as soon as i went to bed i had several incoming.......so in the first few days you had managed to jump on about 100 villages maybe a little more....

and seen as you knew we had been at war against e=mc for over 3 months before..you knew all our support was on front line of k54/53 and our nukes had been burnt......

so basically i see you guys as cowards........stab us in the back!! (while allied) (while awaiting a decsicion) and only daring to attack us when we are at our weakest.

now we have regrouped and reorganised....you cant break through...taking barb villages in our home k to get a prescence there...or seeking out our innactives...........fair play to you...alls fair in love and war....

but lets at least be honest with your bs.....
I thought you werent getting touchy? :icon_rolleyes:
You see us as cowards, yet do we have a spy in your tribe, no. Cant break through? Taking barb villages or seeking out our inactives? Hmm sounds rather like your tactics also and as you say alls fair in love and war. When brett spoke of the merge he knew we were going to attack you the next day, it had all been planned. And you hadnt been at war with e=mc 3 months before because the IFY op was 26th october and we declared on december 1st, doesn't look like 3 months to me. Lastly as im sure you are bored of reading my replies, I made an assumption about you being scared as isnt this what this forum is all about?

Repinski

Dont mean to prove you wrong, but it was just detox and legion, hawks got scared

You forget about OTTO (or FLAG) that was also attacking IFY from short distances while DETOX and LEGION were launching on him.

DeletedUser81101

Yea the 3rd I meant was OTTO... they count.. kinda.

Would've been 4 if hawks didn't whimp out.. easty you can't hide there, you guys whimped out big time on that one! If the reason you opted out of taking down IFY was to start a war with E then you could've atleast given your former allies notice that you had plans to completely screw up the biggest op of the war for them