I'm finally off ciga....Tribalwars

DUMBUMCLUM

So, it came to me last week that I am not really going anywhere in life with tribalwars. Just after I had a conversation with my duke about "Having to use scripts because it'll be the only way for me to keep up" (i just paraphrased) the thought occurred to me that I don't want to get too big. 8 and a half million points, and something like 24mio ODA was more than enough of me. The exciting days are behind me, and I've had enough, and I know that the annoying commands of my duke wouldn't end soon, if anything it would get more frequent. Now I have to do some explaining.

First came runescape. I played that for a good 3 years because it was a really fun game, but eventually after so many game changes, updates, cartoony graphics changes, and a general lack of important updates, it was time for me to quit, because it sure wasn't getting better. My time was up, and I made a lot of good friends, which I just didn't get from tribalwars. I never really connected to anyone but VDOS <3.
The last 2 years or so, I switched to tribalwars because a runescape friend of mine by the username of Neonius decided to quit this game I had begun to play named tribalwars. I had one village and about 3-8000 points at the time. When I got the account as far as I remember he had about 20 villages and was in a top 20 tribe, so it was clear that I should take his account. Once again, my game of choice lost its lackluster shine.

Ingame, I was steadily growing in the ranks, which seemed cool, but I was only gaining because others were dying, and I was in the heart of TSE, and I didn't have the chance to die. I was steadily growing in the ODA (almost made top 20)charts because I'd nuke barbarian villages repeatedly. There was a never-ending supply of barbarian villages to clear because others were getting bored and decided to quit.
In regards to the way i decided to go out, I blocked a couple vital people on MSN that I knew would get at me for being yellow, and clicked delete. The last 5 days have been peaceful, and free of criticism. I chose to delete instead of gifting the account because A) I'm a jerk like that, and B) because half the tribe seems to be players from other worlds that only started world 5 a month ago anyway.

I know that was probably an overly long leaving post, but its been like 2 months since I've so much as read the forums, and I figure I may as well at least make up for it at least a little. Enjoy the slight increase of posts (maybe 5?), and goodbye forever.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, I'll make sure of deleting you right away. This is the worst player which no tribe would want, a disaster and worthless player. Perhaps I should explain why you doesn't or rather "Can't" use scripts?

I told you to use them as when I took sitting then 70% of your offensive villages were empty, that's what any player would have requested you to do.

These are the kind of players who let others down in the end. Of course you aren't in danger if you never expand. From 10 villages I took 150+ in one continent, I expanded and could do more. And all these originated from 3 gifted villages.

You let me down. We replace players who quit so we don't lose half of them to an enemy when they do, this game takes time and a lot change owners. Many played for their tribe and wished it to go further, you however never really cared.

And right Vdos. I gave her a 2.6 million account after Ciso went to 119 days of sitting. Then there wasn't possible to let her continue as she were sat all the time, she had to give it up to a new owner. Of course she wanted a larger account, at the moment she didn't have the time to take a one so I said "No" until she proved otherwise. After there were no larger account which quit and not a single thing was done on the account she were given. However that account she receive could do a lot, specially since it was the same size as me or even larger before I expanded.

"and I know that the annoying commands of my duke wouldn't end soon" I tried time after time to make you expand and get a front, I were willing to help you out however you didn't seem to want a front. And yes everyone got to help out in tribe operations. I mentioned about the scripts one time and that was it. If you didn't have time you should have given up your account to a new player and aided the tribes growth instead of just getting in it's way. I spend a lot of time on this game, not because of that I see any fun in it, however because it's needed for what I was with and created. Now tell me, what did you do?

DeletedUser

I do have a prime example of that which you got, at the end of our conversation I understood what it was. I have seen that before in a "Park" student as they were called.

DeletedUser

Another TSE'er done and gone. Cool deal, I know what you mean about connecting with VDOS, she's a very cool gal. This game can do a number on you, and to be honest, scripts are NOT needed, you can very well make it without em', however they do make the game alot easier.

darkraven9

Farewell, DUMBUMBLUM/Neonius.
I never got to meet you in battle but I am sure you would be a worthy opponent, and a good tribemate.
I hope that real life treats you well, and maybe you will return one day when Jezuz is gone :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

The day I'm gone wont happen. I'm here untill the end.

Yes Daikou, however most of his offensive villages were completely empty, he didn't succeded to manage his account. We talk with everyone who doesn't use scripts to do so, unless they really want to end up as a burden later on. And in this case Neo couldn't make it without them, that much was obvious. That he "couldn't" use them was another thing. When we recommend a new way of playing to someone then they should man up and accept it, not cry over it. Neo had a reason why he couldn't and I accepted that, however in the end he chose to become a burden by deleting.

DUMBUMCLUM

Don't worry, I'll make sure of deleting you right away. This is the worst player which no tribe would want, a disaster and worthless player. Perhaps I should explain why you doesn't or rather "Can't" use scripts?
It's funny, if I'm a useless player, why would you get me to sit major accounts that are under attack, and given me hidden priveleges? I never asked for them, and it's funny that you should give those responsibilities to a useless player.

I told you to use them as when I took sitting then 70% of your offensive villages were empty, that's what any player would have requested you to do.
I told you several times, a lot of them were empty because I had recently cleared a bunch of villages. They weren't being rebuilt because I was using my resources to mint coins because I couldn't educate any more nobles. In the long run, it would be better for me to go for more villages rather than build nukes.

These are the kind of players who let others down in the end. Of course you aren't in danger if you never expand. From 10 villages I took 150+ in one continent, I expanded and could do more. And all these originated from 3 gifted villages.
I don't think I let anyone down until I quit. You are being such a hypocrite, all I was trying to do was expand, and you told me to make more nukes instead. I was almost caught up to you in points, actually.

You let me down. We replace players who quit so we don't lose half of them to an enemy when they do, this game takes time and a lot change owners. Many played for their tribe and wished it to go further, you however never really cared.
I know I let you down, getting back at you was half the reason why I quit. The thing is, I didn't want my account to be just another account that has 8 owners who all play it for a week. To the last sentence, I agree with you. I've never cared for my tribe, ever since you took over it was just "do this, this this, and we'll merge with them". That's not something worth fighting for, and it's certainly not something worth helping when I'm going to be quitting anyway.

And right Vdos. I gave her a 2.6 million account after Ciso went to 119 days of sitting. Then there wasn't possible to let her continue as she were sat all the time, she had to give it up to a new owner. Of course she wanted a larger account, at the moment she didn't have the time to take a one so I said "No" until she proved otherwise. After there were no larger account which quit and not a single thing was done on the account she were given. However that account she receive could do a lot, specially since it was the same size as me or even larger before I expanded.
blahblahblah all I said was she was my friend, and you give her life story.

"and I know that the annoying commands of my duke wouldn't end soon" I tried time after time to make you expand and get a front, I were willing to help you out however you didn't seem to want a front. And yes everyone got to help out in tribe operations. I mentioned about the scripts one time and that was it. If you didn't have time you should have given up your account to a new player and aided the tribes growth instead of just getting in it's way. I spend a lot of time on this game, not because of that I see any fun in it, however because it's needed for what I was with and created. Now tell me, what did you do?

"I spend a lot of time on this game, not because of that I see any fun in it"
I ask you, what's a game without fun? Something I want to leave in my wake. Just because you start something in a fictional video game, doesn't mean you need to finish it. This isn't real life, and it doesn't matter if millions of medieval villages are left without a king, because they have no feelings.

I can't believe I'm still spending time talking about this.

DUMBUMCLUM

Farewell, DUMBUMBLUM/Neonius.
I never got to meet you in battle but I am sure you would be a worthy opponent, and a good tribemate.
I hope that real life treats you well, and maybe you will return one day when Jezuz is gone :icon_twisted:

Thank you very much! I really do think life is going to treat me well. I've already begun restructuring my lifestyle at the same time I quit tribalwars, and I think I'll be less of a loner in no-time! And maybe I'll have time to get better grades and play my guitar a little better. Now all I need is to finish high school and get a girlfriend that I actually care about, and I think I'll be home free.

Another TSE'er done and gone. Cool deal, I know what you mean about connecting with VDOS, she's a very cool gal. This game can do a number on you, and to be honest, scripts are NOT needed, you can very well make it without em', however they do make the game alot easier.

She is! #51 on my bucket list that i keep in my wallet is to meet up with her in person. She's sort of like a mother that I never had (I have one, we just havent talked much since I was 10). Well, that sort of makes her sound older than she really is.... Lets just call her a big sister.

Just throwing this out there, but I just have to say that the days that you owned thepunisher were the most entertaining days that i had in tribalwars. HOPLOS was just so much fun, and there's no chance of anything like that happening in the area that I was. And I didn't want to move to K53 or anything because the bulk of my villages would be 150 hours away from LFKD

DeletedUser

Yes your villages would be far away and that happens when you isolate yourself, your problem not the tribe. That's something you got to solve, not us.

"I don't think I let anyone down until I quit. You are being such a hypocrite, all I was trying to do was expand, and you told me to make more nukes instead. I was almost caught up to you in points, actually." Right, which year was this? I were on 6 million points once, I took three gifted villages and waited, I got another 10+ and waited. I took 150 and recently 180 villages in the same area. So that you caught up to me were a dream, that you did means nothing unless you continue to do so and do please take the current time in consideration. Hell I were in the Top 10 rank once in TSE, but that do not mather at all.What mather is the gain against enemies.

And yes you were very defensive at one point, I recommended going more offensive so you could expand easier to a front instead of being isolated and end up quitting like many others who were in your position. You were supposed to take villages at the front.

And what kind of merge have I done wrong? Was it wrong to merge with BNL who always helped us out? Was it wrong to merge with VVV3 which made us into a real tribe with good fronts and more players?

Was it wrong to be strict and focus on operation, forcing strictness to gain success was not wrong in my view. You can't post a message on the forum and ask people for operations since half wont reply. I proved this and we had successful operations.

Without me who would gather all support requests to those under attacks, you? As for that I remember I were the only one doing this.

So the reason that I don't ask about doing merges and everything I do is because not everyone are suited to make decisions. A lot of people fail to see further, the only merge I know you would complain about is BNL. Who have helped a lot when it comes to support, when we got them over we succeed to get them active and one operation seems to have got most of them started. Was my judgement wrong? the sent several hundred supports when it were needed. Lfkd is losing villages in K90, is this bad?

And you forgot that Hoplos sucked like hell, they deleted when we attacked. Not all are that easy and it requires more than just sitting on your ass feeling sorry for yourself. Do not forget that Both Rm07 and Daikou got pissed that the rest couldn't keep up, you were one included in the "rest".

"I told you several times, a lot of them were empty because I had recently cleared a bunch of villages. They weren't being rebuilt because I was using my resources to mint coins because I couldn't educate any more nobles. In the long run, it would be better for me to go for more villages rather than build nukes."

Nukes are always better to help the tribe out, and to keep expanding. If players only focus on themselves then they'll fail in the long run, a good example is Ralf meed. Pointwhores have always proved that in the end, it cost more by minting than building nukes, the number of untrained and used nukes proved that it had been weeks since you last trained anything. Inactivity.

Yes I gave you sittings, some complained and some didn't. However you became a burden by deleting your account, your previous actions do not compare to that. You let the tribe down. By getting new owner we don't need to eat greys and we can focus on enemies, if you don't hit the enemy then they'll hit you which is common knowledge.

So let me know, which of my decisions were wrong? The alliance with VVVK? Who helped us out with information and were willing to fight with us, we warned them of the risk and they were aware of it.

R2-tru?
Should we have let down a good ally who fought lfkd and keep their attention? These were good players who we were good friends with which we of course took in. After all points and ranks aren't everything when it comes to alliances and trusts between players. Perhaps you was never aware about what were going on in W5?

Perhaps you wanted to merge into the Sci family like Ralf did?

Explain to me what were wrong, and why you got isolated. I accept my mistakes and moves on to the next task, you got stuck and isolated yourself. With a silent forum as ours, how do you believe both TSE and -A- were ran through time? Do you know the time we dukes and barons spent? Not all of us enjoy this game, however we take responsibility of what we created and are driven by going further. We got great members which we're willing to work harder for, still I myself got tired of the game long ago. Before you questioning me, ask yourself what you could have done better. If it's about me being strict then yes, it's because we need to be. Both Metroooo and Arghos had the same views as me. So when did you enjoy the tribes we have been in? It must have been horrible since the late times of -A- from what it sounds as, perhaps you were never fit for this game. Success here doesn't come from chatting and just having fun, it require some work as well.

A long post, but my patience with this one have unfortunately ran out. Someone living in his own world and never understood what happened. That goes on my nerves. I'll stay and continue with TSE until the very end, I'll do the work whatever turns up. And I got great players at my side who share the same view. Some quit and some stay, but we all take responsibility in what we have done and plan to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Goodbye and goodluck in real life neo. :)

You can do very well without scripts if you have no life, or in the army/navy as deck cleaner on a ship as yourself.:p
scripts = win

DeletedUser

What is wrong with merging into Sci? :)
I think the whiny, agnoying, cheating, pointwhorer duke is a very serious argument to say its wrong to merge into sci.
Hey, look!, my descreption matches all the sci dukes, what a funny coincidence! :)

DUMBUMCLUM

A long post, but my patience with this one have unfortunately ran out. Someone living in his own world and never understanding what happened goes on my nerves.

This is my last post evar. Goodbye.

narniabrb.png

DeletedUser

What is wrong with merging into Sci? :)

This:

Tacocat.jpg

Thank GOD!!! I've been waiting for months for an excuse to use this pic :D

... Not that I'm implying that cats and the SCI family are one and the same, no, not at all, I'd never do that!

Bye bye DBC. I shall miss you :(

DeletedUser

If you didn't have time you should have given up your account to a new player and aided the tribes growth instead of just getting in it's way.

I think a player has the right to do whatever he wants with his account. why in hell would he have to give away his account to a leader he didn't like as it seems? Why someone else playing his account that he was taking care of for so long?

I for once know that if i ever quit w5 i will never give my account to anyone. I will just delete. and it is my right to do so as it was me that did all the hard work to get my account to where it is now and the new player would just find everything waiting for him. hell no. noone will play my account if i quit.

Anyway. good luck in RL neonius. i hope you are one of the few that really get away from this addicting game:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Edited that sentence.

Now KK, what did you try to imply with this picture. Cats sounds like Pks in this caseit can mean more than so. Tacos is however not something Pks relate to.

DeletedUser

Edited that sentence.

Now KK, what did you try to imply with this picture. Cats sounds like Pks in this caseit can mean more than so. Tacos is however not something Pks relate to.

Read the quote and the rest of the post, process it in your noodle, and the answer should be frightfully obvious.

DeletedUser

I think a player has the right to do whatever he wants with his account. why in hell would he have to give away his account to a leader he didn't like as it seems? Why someone else playing his account that he was taking care of for so long?

I for once know that if i ever quit w5 i will never give my account to anyone. I will just delete. and it is my right to do so as it was me that did all the hard work to get my account to where it is now and the new player would just find everything waiting for him. hell no. noone will play my account if i quit.

Anyway. good luck in RL neonius. i hope you are one of the few that really get away from this addicting game:icon_wink:

Right, your dukes would most certainly not like the idea of you becoming a burden in the end. You fought in and for a tribe, you shouldn't betray it by giving them more work when they can instead focus on enemies.