Dear SUBV

44kevin44

STK is meat ....at one moment few days ago there was just one guy from SUBv atacking you guys and you are still losing troops! Now we have realised that we can kick both your tribal asses so we restarted to butcher STK, there is no fun in doing it but somone has to do it!

PACK ..i have sitted more players with a lot of atacks and you have some good guys in the tribe aham...Chende ...but in all acc i saw fewer than 10 people atacking, i wonder what is doing the rest of the PACK?!!? do you realise that we didn`t started to actualy atack yet!?! the few atacks you are seeing now are the result of are moment anger when we realised that are scattered villages are lost, i`ve lost myself arround 10 villages all far away in the red sea of PACK, and i will prob lose another 5 that are in the same position ...but then i wonder how will you get mouthy on forums whn you will have no isolated villages to take!?

We shall talk sooner about who will win the war....whothinks that PACK will...must be crazy!

Pretty much all of your conquers on us in the last couple of days have been on jazirian, a player who had about only 250k points and has been inactive for months before the war even started. Attack an active player and see if you have the same amount of success.

And yes, I know a lot of our conquers are on Anchovy, who is also inactive. But we made him go inactive. :p

alexmichie

i dont think anyone is even thinking about the stk war anymore lol sorry dude

DeletedUser

this is not about STK this topic,, maud is just angry so he had to make it look like he was doing something i guess ,so it had to redirect his anger towards STk

you see when subv nail STk inactive its them winning,,

but when STk nail subv players that turn inactive thats just bad sport,

is that the jist of it maud?

anyway back to the original post

hanibalii

tom what are you doing on the public forums? this is my playground :icon_neutral: tis where i get ma kicks from, as matt does not seem to be delivering in the bedroom (yes, i just went there :icon_surprised: ) .

ps. i actually have a mankini :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

tom what are you doing on the public forums? this is my playground :icon_neutral: tis where i get ma kicks from, as matt does not seem to be delivering in the bedroom (yes, i just went there :icon_surprised: ) .

ps. i actually have a mankini :icon_rolleyes:

Don't worry, I won't spam here alot like you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser80463

not just from subV =p im not sure if you got an over sized ego... im sure some subV members do i know most of Pack players earned the right to boast