Rate the player

wertibm

kasssak

Points: 8/10 Top 200 is a nice size right now. 4 villages averaging 4k each is smart nobling.
OD: 9/10 a 4.33 OD/1 point ratio is fairly high :)
Tribe: 9/10 - I like small tribes.
Location: 7/10 - your villages are very much clustered, but you have a lot of villages in your 15 by 15 with lots of noble targets.

DeletedUser

Kasssak

Points: 9/10 - Number one in your continent, really good room for expansion.
ODA: 8/10 - Really good ODA.
Tribe: 7/10 - Decent sized tribe, has a lot of competition tho.
Location: 5/10 - Didn't really look at your location all to well, you have a lot of room to expand tho.

wertibm

:icon_rolleyes:

Should I take that as you didn't want to rate to me? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Kasssak

Points: 9/10 - Number one in your continent, really good room for expansion.
ODA: 8/10 - Really good ODA.
Tribe: 7/10 - Decent sized tribe, has a lot of competition tho.
Location: 5/10 - Didn't really look at your location all to well, you have a lot of room to expand tho.

Points: 4/10 - Not good for your area. Nobling at 2.9k and a small village as a second at that?
ODA: 2/10 - Poor...
Tribe: 4/10 - Bad position, high pointed villages will most likely be targeted by experienced players

No offense but you could be doing a LOT better...

never...however you almost cleared your 15x15, so I guess you don't have any problem with farming.

Almost 15x15? Way ahead of you mate :icon_eek:

I'm farming 25x25 atm...

DeletedUser

Never...

Points 6/10 Good amount of points for your K
ODA 8/10 High OD especially with such weak neighbors :lol:
Tribe 10/10 Being a rim tribe and rank 13 impressive good luck locking down k73
Location 5/10 Lots of space in between farms must take a while to get your farmers their and back

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter about farms, I sent them back the moment they return. Quite time consuming but the reward is good ;)

DeletedUser

Points: 4/10 - Not good for your area. Nobling at 2.9k and a small village as a second at that?
ODA: 2/10 - Poor...
Tribe: 4/10 - Bad position, high pointed villages will most likely be targeted by experienced players

No offense but you could be doing a LOT better...

Almost 15x15? Way ahead of you mate :icon_eek:

I'm farming 25x25 atm...
I agree with you on most of your points low ODA taking a low point bonus village, but don't worry about my tribe we will manage and Idk who TDF is

DeletedUser

Never...:
Points 7/10 Good amount of points for your area, but shouldn't you be up to your second village by now?
ODA 8/10 Nice job dominating your neighbors.
Tribe 9.5/10 Nice job being part of one of the top tribes especially for the rim.
Location 8/10 You should have a lot of fun with all them farms near you.

DeletedUser

I have been on 2 holidays recently as had my co-player (just 1 for him) so we haven't been very active as well as looking after a large account on W28... But I'll have my academy tomorrow and my second village in about 3-5 days. It's a big one :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i'm a bit confused over who i should rate. Should i rate the guy who actually rated someone or just rate the player above you, even if they are actually just talking and not rating anybody? :s

DeletedUser

i'm a bit confused over who i should rate. Should i rate the guy who actually rated someone or just rate the player above you, even if they are actually just talking and not rating anybody? :s

ODA: 8/10 - You impress my using Forbidden Jutsu
Tribe: 8/10 - Because you are my tribemate and we are using forbidden jutsu

DeletedUser51138

rate the last person who rated, otherwise people will get skipped. next person rate aceshibi.

Just makes it fair so that if people put in the time to rate someone, they get rated back and not skipped.

DeletedUser67615

Points 10/10 - (greedy)
ODA 8/10 - Lots of room for improvement
Tribe 9/10 - Looks good, but can't give full marks because don't know enough about them
Location 7/10 - The Core is a mean place

Rvglos

Frozen State

Points - 8 / 10 - A good start, nice spread of villa
ODA - 4 / 10 - Not very impressive, get fighting mate!
Tribe - 5 / 10 - I know nothing about them, so its an average score. There players look spread, some good some bad in there. Time will always tell
Location - 6 / 10 has good control of his area, but big fish are coming.

Over all

6 / 10 - Not elite, but seems stead, disapointed with the ODA

PetarPavao

Points - 3 / 10 - we started on the same date and I'm 6 times the size of you :icon_neutral:
ODA - 6 / 10 - Quite big but since the start and judging by the number of your villages you could have lost a whole nuke and rebuilt it by now :D
Tribe - 6 / 10 - Leadership changed don't like it too much but still ok :icon_wink:
Location - 8 / 10 Lots of room for expansion :D

DeletedUser

PetarPavao
Points - 10/10 ranked 19. what else can I say.
ODA - 8/10 60k, not bad.
Tribe - 9/10 Elite tribe, I like'em. ;D
Location - 9/10 plenty of huge farms and a good number of possible noble targets.

rate me next. ;D

DeletedUser

Makeme27

Points - 6/10. You don't seem to be much better than your neighbourhood yet.
ODA - 7/10. Good for your amount of point.
Tribe - 8/10. One of the better tribes in your K.
Location - 7/10. Lots of nice barbs near, but also some higher players which can be a threat.