World 9 Account

DeletedUser

First thing is i dont care how many points it has. i want to start up on a closed world as it is appealing and by my past experience when i was on world 4 it was amazing. i would like to offer myself for a inactive account that needs filling.

My past experience is on world 4 and world 7. i player on both for about 1 1/2 years. i reached 2 million points on world 4 and am looking to start up on there again. i want to start on this world asits supposed to be amazing

Thanks
Jezoz:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I didnt die. I had to do more in RL so i internobled into my fellow tribemates.

usman27

hi i need account in world 9 as well. i was playing in world 12 and 3,202,0995 point. and i was dead in world 12.

if any one want gift hes account to me. please send me Private Messages, and say me his username and passoward.

With Respect
Usman27

DeletedUser

First thing is i dont care how many points it has. i want to start up on a closed world as it is appealing and by my past experience when i was on world 4 it was amazing. i would like to offer myself for a inactive account that needs filling.

My past experience is on world 4 and world 7. i player on both for about 1 1/2 years. i reached 2 million points on world 4 and am looking to start up on there again. i want to start on this world asits supposed to be amazing

Thanks
Jezoz:icon_biggrin:

It took you a year and a half to get to 2mill? what the crap? :|

hi i need account in world 9 as well. i was playing in world 12 and 3,202,0995 point. and i was dead in world 12.

if any one want gift hes account to me. please send me Private Messages, and say me his username and passoward.

With Respect
Usman27

You're really plumming me off.

DeletedUser

It took you a year and a half to get to 2mill? what the crap? :|

Im not sure on the exact details but i was new to the game. it was my first world so it took me a few months to get up to speed with everyone. by that time i was behind everyone and most of the villages nobled. i had to rely on wars to get my villages which only came around 3 times

mitzi86

Im not sure on the exact details but i was new to the game. it was my first world so it took me a few months to get up to speed with everyone. by that time i was behind everyone and most of the villages nobled. i had to rely on wars to get my villages which only came around 3 times

talk to DNS about wars... They will tell you they never dident have a war... (they had a few days. during the attack break of course!!! =ppp)