OUR NEW MOD leviant2910 APPRECIATION THREAD

DeletedUser

And its shaped like a shuttle :O

Even more shuttle-cock shaped :icon_eek:

I want an infraction of the new mod, i only got one with killa, but that was well deserved for my umbrella up his "somewhere" remark on nemesispro :icon_rolleyes:

yeah its got like a 'head' shape on it. sorta like a german helmet. only not so long.

DeletedUser

It is for me i gotta see how much of an efficent mod you are compared to killa and you seem alright in my opinion.

I was reviving all of these old threads to get a fourth infraction, I even timed it to the time leviant should be on TW... BUT NOOOOOO another mod gave me the infraction, so I was blocked for all of 4 hours...

DeletedUser

my apologies, i shall make sure to do it personally next time.....not really sure why you want me to, but ok?

DeletedUser

Maybe because you are the only mod to not issue either a warning or an infraction to me.

DeletedUser

thats my favorite(or favourite for UK) quote.... ever!

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

New mod guy: Just give him what he wants. A month ban ought to make him happy, don't you think?

DeletedUser

I have good new to report tubbels got the month ban just think you all need to know.

DeletedUser

haha Tubbles is happy now hes got his ban from the only mod not to give him one

trevben1

Hey Point and laugh at the new guy!
ha-ha-part-deux-150x150.jpg

But seriously an easy way to gain my respect (whatever it may be worth to you), move all the "I'm leaving *sob* threads" to the general discussions section.