V V V vs. SCI

wigsplitter

poor excuse. as for rowan, i don't think your post warrants a reply.

DeletedUser

Is where actualy such war? Or someone just entertaine himself? ;)

I was always amaized how people talk about V V V+ merging V V V . It is like syaing you became unfairly rich by moving money from your left pocket to your right pocket.

DeletedUser

as for rowan, i don't think your post warrants a reply.
I think it does. :)

Cocioabamea - Is this one of your players that is, and it hurts me to say this, far under the average skills of a normaland thus low skilled sci player?
I don't know how you keep doing it, but how do you manage to keep up with having the highest amount of shit players on your tribe? :/

DeletedUser

the war.....

so,how is the war going fellas,is R-2true wiped out yet or better yet has Dazrield been wooped up on,lol :icon_razz: ?

DeletedUser

so,how is the war going fellas,is R-2true wiped out yet or better yet has Dazrield been wooped up on,lol :icon_razz: ?
I don't think that tribe ever existed, but even then it was better then you.

DeletedUser

Is where actualy such war? Or someone just entertaine himself? ;)

I was always amaized how people talk about V V V+ merging V V V . It is like syaing you became unfairly rich by moving money from your left pocket to your right pocket.

Hey

I see that you are still following us :)

Be well!

DeletedUser18695

Wow VVV forums are still the same....

You people are still so hostile to one another, come on guys hugs and kisses all around its 2010 and this is just a game :D.

Anyway all of you can go die in SCI. :)

DeletedUser18695

Good to know your imagination is still stronger then your memory, I've never said any such thing.

Don't flatter yourself, you merged out of convenience, like all families (including SCI) do when their member counts drop.

Are you nuts?

If you read into the stats it took us months and we dropped members b/c we needed a better structure as someone else pointed out.

To merge for points is pretty silly and if you would like to argue with me about the reasons for a merge that I planned myself and put into action then you can kiss my ass :).

DeletedUser

To merge for points is pretty silly and if you would like to argue with me about the reasons for a merge that I planned myself and put into action then you can kiss my ass :).
Oh i heared he was very good at that, at least that is what sciova leadership always told me. :p

DeletedUser

Hey

I see that you are still following us :)

Be well!

Thanks! Same to you, MaKa01.
Greetings to GG!

RL is hectic and tough for me nowadays, and this is not a game where one can login just once in couple months (at least I believe it should not be like this :))

Good luck to all of you!

V V V forever!

DeletedUser

Lol, actually.. surprisingly.. I'm not. but I'm sure glad i'm still alive :)

DeletedUser

who cares, just fight eachother......

wtf is rowan doing here? his noob ass was removed from this game ages ago along with all the other big headed players in, what was the tribe called? eat? seat? sit? site? sh1te! that was it wasnt it?

i can only imagine the bull theories have only got worse and more annoying now hes not playing in the game, just jacking off to twstats.

im very disappointed with the sci-vvv war and very disappointed that sci decided to recruit the barbar players that should have been left to their fate. however i finally happy all this family stuff is past everyone. goodluck everyone

DeletedUser

TBT, you are getting a nice one as well.
Oh, sharing players? :p
very good choise concidering what is left on both sides, bicky team would be too much of a pr0 for you guys.
wtf is rowan doing here? his noob ass was removed from this game ages ago along with all the other big headed players in, what was the tribe called? eat? seat? sit? site? sh1te! that was it wasnt it?
I demolished and deleted.
I'm sure that tribe's name will be remembered longer then the PKs - family. :)

i can only imagine the bull theories have only got worse and more annoying now hes not playing in the game, just jacking off to twstats.
Tsstsst, on a public forum i post whatever i want.

im very disappointed with the sci-vvv war and very disappointed that sci decided to recruit the barbar players that should have been left to their fate. however i finally happy all this family stuff is past everyone. goodluck everyone
If you are disappointed about that then you should leave W5 right away, it was always very obvious sci would take them.
Only a very simpleminded person would think they would not, as you for example. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why are you still here? go away you have nothing of value to add unless you want to come back with a different account :icon_razz: then we can watch another epic fail. it would give you a reason to post here too, but its clear you dont need reason....

wig if the "nice one" is about the barbar theory, then why is it players have jumped ship from barbar to sciros? for that to happen an ivite would need to be sent yes?

Peker
mavilacivert
serkan01

what were you guys thinking? when the barbar nut got cracked you lot jumped in to steal the villages. its like pks recruiting tse or vvv players
if you lot managed to break those tribe (hypothetical of course) it really wasnt cool :icon_neutral:. now we are left with a sea of barbs and after that, a sea of blue up there......

DeletedUser

and yes, it was kinda obvious but we can hope that sci would not do a thing like that :p nvm dont see how this makes me simple minded:icon_eek: you could atleast try rowan.
you have too much time to waste on these forums you should consider doing something else with it.