ICECO Fan Club

DeletedUser

Hello W37. I am Blade From w14. So ICECO is a good mod? because we have just been assigned him after countless mods(hehe we make them run!) We actually had to have the elder mod for w16-20(hehe we 14!) And he was the only 1 that lasted but do to some rules he cant be our mod anymore : /. But i would just like to kno what we are in store for lol. TY and anything said is much appreciated.

DeletedUser

haha thats great....anything else? O yeah thats right ICECO im getting "the low down" on ya

DeletedUser

Damn you!

I'll have to ask killa for some details on you then too, just to make it even :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

you cussed,.. infracture yourself? lol :p
I can't, somehow they foresaw the mods' uncontrollable fetish of getting infracted and made it so they can't infract themselves.
Besides, I allow you guys a lot worse than 'damn'.

DeletedUser

Besides, I allow you guys a lot worse than 'damn'.

Thats what i like to hear...and GL finding stuff about me...as i said in the w14 forum...im the silent type everyone fears :icon_twisted: hehe

DeletedUser

he likes infractions.....
what do you not allow us to say ICECO, i am not sure on this?

DeletedUser70924

he likes infractions.....
what do you not allow us to say ICECO, i am not sure on this?
If I am correct I believe almost anything other then the F word that is not referencing/used against someone else or sexual innuendo is allowed.

DeletedUser

Close enough, though there is more to it.
Just think about what you wouldn't want your child to read on forums. That's the danger zone. There is a grey area of words which can be either infracted for or not, but you shouldn't go into the grey area to begin with.

DeletedUser

There seems to be a lack of italics used in this thread...............I don't understand it!!