Western alliances doomed?

DeletedUser

This might ruffle some peoples feathers but:

1. Are BA/Tao/13th falling?
2. Have BA hit a brick wall in which they needed to get and early upper hand but havn't?
3. More and more TAO and BA players going idle? (i know its the same with all tribes but sooon you will be just one tribe of big players) With V 6.0 it wont be possible to keep all their dead accounts under the 60 sitting rule, so will the tribe be halved?
4. Are 13th realising they are on the wrong side and now know that their ‘allies’ are going to stab in the back much sooner than they thought? ;)
5. BA not doing as well as they hoped in the k84 k94 corridoor due to the Wisdom players nuke rain and keeping TAO & 13th defence forces directed away from the other front lines?

what do you think? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well at least we are discussing things again instead of just flaming

DeletedUser

1) When I looked at the world map from before the start of the war and current display, I thought that there was significant improvement in the wests allied territory, especially in the center of the world; it would appear that there is almost half a K's growth now, when compared to before.

2) I simply don't think so, as far as I can tell, [BA] has been doing better than 'anyone' else in the war.

3) I've made some new friends due to accounts becoming active that were previously idle. ^_^

4) At the very least, 13th is maintaining its boundaries. Also, I don't really see Tao or [BA] turning on 13th; there simply isn't any reason to do so.

5) Even though the amount of villages lost are minimal, I can't really blame them. After all, that is an area embedded deep within enemy territory, and is only capable of supporting itself, or receiving 'very' long range support.

That's what I think. ^_^

killergoon=-

This might ruffle some peoples feathers but:

1. Are BA/Tao/13th falling?
2. Have BA hit a brick wall in which they needed to get and early upper hand but havn't?
3. More and more TAO and BA players going idle? (i know its the same with all tribes but sooon you will be just one tribe of big players) With V 6.0 it wont be possible to keep all their dead accounts under the 60 sitting rule, so will the tribe be halved?
4. Are 13th realising they are on the wrong side and now know that their ‘allies’ are going to stab in the back much sooner than they thought? ;)
5. BA not doing as well as they hoped in the k84 k94 corridoor due to the Wisdom players nuke rain and keeping TAO & 13th defence forces directed away from the other front lines?

1. well you can kid yourself if you think they are because:
2. [BA] have made substantial gains with tao and np against bh and mojo, so you could say they hit a sugar wall with a brew,
3. no point really arguing this pint for or against really but yeah as you say it happens to all, but i only wanted to cause a bit of a debate.
4. Since when did any tribe 13th si allies to have a long history infact any history of stabbing thier allies in the back? nope. For some who dont know but wisdom do have a number of 'allied' tribes they declared on.
5. Sure it was your tribes objective to take it out quickly, thats why its raining nukes down there? and considering that its more of an island corridoor you should hvae such a greater upperhand? I dont think thier plan was ever to defeat wisdom with just those bunch of players? did you?

so thats some of the reasons why i don't think the western tribes are doomed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Finally someone bit thank you BT :)

I did laugh at what you had to say in all fairness =] But you may need to check [BA] stats again if you think we are going idle? :lol:

And the rest we all know is lies, whereas there was at least an element of truth in some of Killers.

DeletedUser

1. Are BA/Tao/13th falling? Nope, I think the ground is firmly under our feet
2. Have BA hit a brick wall in which they needed to get and early upper hand but havn't? I dunno, but they're back to being #1 in W17, so I guess its balanced out...
3. More and more TAO and BA players going idle? (i know its the same with all tribes but sooon you will be just one tribe of big players) With V 6.0 it wont be possible to keep all their dead accounts under the 60 sitting rule, so will the tribe be halved? V 6.0... now that will be sweet... If I can figure it out...
4. Are 13th realising they are on the wrong side and now know that their ‘allies’ are going to stab in the back much sooner than they thought? ;) Nah, we're still blindly attached to BA and Tao's heel :icon_wink:
5. BA not doing as well as they hoped in the k84 k94 corridoor due to the Wisdom players nuke rain and keeping TAO & 13th defence forces directed away from the other front lines? Hell if I know... :icon_cool:

Sorry I don't have much constructive to add :(

DeletedUser

This gave me a laugh thanks bt :) as for either western or eastern alliances falling the only way itll happen is if one of the key tribes on either side defects to the other side otherwise its just gonna be whichever side can keep people playing the longest :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I’m glad that most of you got this… its funny that some still gave serious answers though..

DeletedUser

Well, whether any of the alliances is falling or not, fortunately Wisdom stilll has their old back-up tactic: countering facts with fiction :)

DeletedUser

Well, whether any of the alliances is falling or not, fortunately Wisdom stilll has their old back-up tactic: countering facts with fiction :)

Just countering the other fictional thread.

Yes Spectors, it was a joke much like Killers post. :icon_razz:

killergoon=-

I’m glad that most of you got this… its funny that some still gave serious answers though..

my thread was all jokes but with truth attached to it. this is all jokes and nothing to back yuorself up wih, no counterargument just a bit of flawed points thats all? is that the best ya can come up with or do you know the east is going down but you are just trying to save moral of your player, thus making them stay umtil they go down. (winky smiley face goes here)

and i'm not bothered about my grammar and my long sentences so please dont comment on it.

DeletedUser

my thread was all jokes but with truth attached to it. this is all jokes and nothing to back yuorself up wih, no counterargument just a bit of flawed points thats all? is that the best ya can come up with or do you know the east is going down but you are just trying to save moral of your player, thus making them stay umtil they go down. (winky smiley face goes here)

and i'm not bothered about my grammar and my long sentences so please dont comment on it.

wow , i see long sentences and bad grammar here :)

DeletedUser

Are the players of TW constantly trying to throw the wool over one anothers eyes, in a dance of lies and deceit, candy coated in the sweet taste of flaming and deragatory conversation, bent around manipulating anothers perception of reality? Perhaps, perhaps...whom can truly tell?

If it weren't for the fact that TW is a very basic game, with a highly limited interface, then this could be construed as a demonstration of some of the worst traits of humanity. Fortunately, it is, and comes across more or less as a kind of sadistic comedy; especially when one considers that this behavior isn't even remotely necessary, or even promoted, by the environment.

DeletedUser

1. Are BA/Tao/13th falling? No, We are in Talks to REFORM K~Head.. Several of MOJO have displayed wishes to Join us. MM_Hun has been asked to be my Second in Command

2. Have BA hit a brick wall in which they needed to get and early upper hand but havn't? : See Above Post

3. More and more TAO and BA players going idle? (i know its the same with all tribes but sooon you will be just one tribe of big players) With V 6.0 it wont be possible to keep all their dead accounts under the 60 sitting rule, so will the tribe be halved? : This among other reasons for reforming K~HeAd

4. Are 13th realising they are on the wrong side and now know that their ‘allies’ are going to stab in the back much sooner than they thought? : We are Glad [BA], tao, np, and most of MOJO are willing to join our family

5. BA not doing as well as they hoped in the k84 k94 corridoor due to the Wisdom players nuke rain and keeping TAO & 13th defence forces directed away from the other front lines? : With MM_Hun becoming My Second in Command. He will have more time to deal with necessary Combat operations .

Oh yeah BT.... I have some Ocean Front Property to sell you... In Chernobyl

Last edited by a moderator:

Nocnoidozor

If we are giving up our plans i have something to say then : Iam the leader of the Western tribes and will be the leader of the New World Order

DeletedUser43243

1) When I looked at the world map from before the start of the war and current display, I thought that there was significant improvement in the wests allied territory, especially in the center of the world; it would appear that there is almost half a K's growth now, when compared to before.

2) I simply don't think so, as far as I can tell, [BA] has been doing better than 'anyone' else in the war.

3) I've made some new friends due to accounts becoming active that were previously idle. ^_^

4) At the very least, 13th is maintaining its boundaries. Also, I don't really see Tao or [BA] turning on 13th; there simply isn't any reason to do so.

5) Even though the amount of villages lost are minimal, I can't really blame them. After all, that is an area embedded deep within enemy territory, and is only capable of supporting itself, or receiving 'very' long range support.

That's what I think. ^_^

Exactly....not everything can last forever!
:icon_rolleyes: