Who would you rather have in your tribe?

Who would you rather have in your tribe

• Total voters

Repinski

I didn't ruin his account, unlike my rival repinski ruined saurah.

Ok I have a few points to make on this.
  • I didn't ruin anyone's account except my own. When Saurabh left the game the account became MINE. I even switched the email for password recovery over to me and Saurabh knew about it before I did it as I asked for permission even though it was now my account. So in all reality I ruined my own account since I was the owner after he left.
  • His name is spelt Saurabh not saurah :icon_rolleyes:

I started in w24 just like rep, so he cant say he has been playing longer than me.

You may have started on w24 but I also joined w23 although I don't mention it because I never made it past 53k. And also I made something of myself on w24 through hard fighting, I got basically rimmed, down to 1 village on the other side of the world when I was 1.25mil. I got rimed by =RES= but I didn't let that stop me, yeah it was depressing as it was my first large account and my first serious world but I came back again on the other side of the world and surpassed my previous size regardless of the odds of there being large players in my area. Yeah so what I only hit 1.35mil the second time around before quiting w24 and retiring but the fact of the matter is I didn't let getting rimmed stop me. We may have been playing for the same amount of time but I assure you I have more experience then you do.

And BB I think the interview idea is a good one, because I act differently when I am not treating a thread like PnP, which is what this is but Albul put it in the General section so it would be allowed to stay open, again thank you Albul. 2hot you may think I am immature but you have no idea how I work in game and honestly you have never spoken to me outside PnP.

IFY and DiTM and any other Who? council member can confirm this, I act different when I take things seriously.

Regards,
-Rep

DeletedUser

This is what? The fifth or sixth time you have said this exact statement on the PnP. Try to expand your use of the english language. Repeating yourself makes you a bumlick. -10 cool points from richard.

On a sidenote you are regarded as a poor player on our end. Tighten up your game.

haha thats why i have players in hawks saying it would be great if i joined hawks

One being a regular poster in here .

Another saying im one of the better players left

call me out for proof andyou will look stupid

And if im so bad how come i havent lost a single village to you lot??

You calling easty a poor player ? anyone of hawks near me poor ?

Mate that is an epic fail of a 'flame' pointing out im a poor player when you know your wrong

He is a bumlick , who wants an account in hawks .

oppion noted i need to tighten my game
:lol::icon_rolleyes:

its comments like these that make me continue to play this game

DeletedUser

haha thats why i have players in hawks saying it would be great if i joined hawks

One being a regular poster in here .

Another saying im one of the better players left

call me out for proof andyou will look stupid

And if im so bad how come i havent lost a single village to you lot??

You calling easty a poor player ? anyone of hawks near me poor ?

Mate that is an epic fail of a 'flame' pointing out im a poor player when you know your wrong

He is a bumlick , who wants an account in hawks .

oppion noted i need to tighten my game
:lol::icon_rolleyes:

its comments like these that make me continue to play this game

Comments like yours that just prove my point.

DeletedUser

@jerey: I like to be seen as "that guy" to my foes, while "cool cat" to my friends. By you stating that, it means I'm doing a pretty good job at shaping my image. ;-)
I'd just like to point out that there's an m in my name. It's not exactly a super uncommon name, so I don't know why that gave you difficulty.

And just let me get this straight: you want people to think you are incompetent? That seems like a great image to show to everyone. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

@Jerey: As previously stated, i want to be seen as "that guy" by My foes. The "M' on My coMputer doesnt work lol. MMM this chocolate is tasty. I call it Monster Massive Mexican Minion because its that good. I'll be sure to get the "M" fixed asap.

@repski: Believe me when i say you cannot compare yourself to me. I'm older nuff said, more intelligence, maturity, physical development lol.

DeletedUser

And BB I think the interview idea is a good one, because I act differently when I am not treating a thread like PnP, which is what this is but Albul put it in the General section so it would be allowed to stay open, again thank you Albul. 2hot you may think I am immature but you have no idea how I work in game and honestly you have never spoken to me outside PnP.

IFY and DiTM and any other Who? council member can confirm this, I act different when I take things seriously.

Regards,
-Rep

Weren't you saying before that you act the same here as you do in RL?

Repinski

@repski: Believe me when i say you cannot compare yourself to me. I'm older nuff said, more intelligence, maturity, physical development lol.

2hot you don't know how old I am so shut your rat looking mouth.

Weren't you saying before that you act the same here as you do in RL?

I do, when I fight an argument this is what happens, I stand up for what I say, if I was a push over then I would be on the externals.

DeletedUser

Ok, so you act differently:
because I act differently when I am not treating a thread like PnP,

Regards,
-Rep

But you act the same:
I actually act the same as I do in real life, it is just a game after all :icon_wink:

So which is it Rep?

DeletedUser

Agreed with Lord Hawk on this one.

Seems to me that repinski manipulates the situation around him to suit his needs. In this case, brown nose me. I don't see why you don't be honest with yourself. Be honest with yourself and you will give an honest impression to others.

You simply have attempted to lie, and that shows. 'Pain in the arse' guys like me and LH can spot that, and we are not afraid to flame the hell out of you for it.

So, advice...don't even attempt to be something your not. Once you start acting like the big boys you better have the muscle to carry on with your point when someone challenges you, otherwise its out of the pub and back to play ground.

I personally see no recovery from this.

Repinski

I do, when I fight an argument this is what happens, I stand up for what I say, if I was a push over then I would be on the externals.

Ok, so you act differently:

But you act the same:

So which is it Rep?

Technically it is a combination because when I get into arguments I am the same way I am here why I argue my point. Yet some aspects here are the same as in the real life, mainly because I don't think about my posts before saying them, I just state what I am thinking which is what I do in real life.

Agreed with Lord Hawk on this one.

Seems to me that repinski manipulates the situation around him to suit his needs. In this case, brown nose me. I don't see why you don't be honest with yourself. Be honest with yourself and you will give an honest impression to others.

Your right, I do manipulate the situation to my advantage here and in real life, there is no point in hiding it.

You simply have attempted to lie, and that shows. 'Pain in the arse' guys like me and LH can spot that, and we are not afraid to flame the hell out of you for it.

I didn't intend to lie but what ever, it seems it is being constructed into that form, at least in your head and LH's head.

So, advice...don't even attempt to be something your not. Once you start acting like the big boys you better have the muscle to carry on with your point when someone challenges you, otherwise its out of the pub and back to play ground.

I personally see no recovery from this.

Hell if I can't be me where is the point in playing this game game? And big boys? Don't make me laugh BB :lol:

DeletedUser

Hey Rep...I wasn't trying to call you a liar at all.

And I can understand "manipulating" situations to your advantage...we all try to gain advantage...

All I was pointing out was that these 2 opposite positions were taken within less than a week of each other.

Looks like you'll just take whatever position is most convenient for you to take at any given time...thats all.

Repinski

Hey Rep...I wasn't trying to call you a liar at all.

And I can understand "manipulating" situations to your advantage...we all try to gain advantage...

All I was pointing out was that these 2 opposite positions were taken within less than a week of each other.

Looks like you'll just take whatever position is most convenient for you to take at any given time...thats all.

I was born and raised to always take advantage of what was thrown at me, and well that is what happens in real life and in this game for me.

DeletedUser

If someone cannot continue with what they say, in other words switching what they see, to me that is someone lying to themselves.

Nothing wrong with manipulating a situation but when you are denying your own personality to get ahead in an argument then I think that oversteps the line.

Either way its up to you as to how you project yourself but I wouldn't lie to yourself.

DeletedUser

@rep: you are 15 if not less. I'm 17 and this early in life, 2 years is a huge difference. By the way... nice insult about rat mouth, keep em coming! ;-)

DeletedUser

My keyboard Might be More awful because it cant type M. Darn you M! Sorry about that jerey, still trying to get that M.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My keyboard Might be More awful because it cant type M. Darn you M! Sorry about that jerey, still trying to get that M.
This isnt really all that funny. Might have been slightly funny the first time, now its just boring and makes you look stupid. Grow Up.