Western alliances doomed?

DeletedUser

By that same premise, a tribe being pounded upon by such a dominating force can not last forever; and the ground lost by MOJO/BoM to date is an undeniable detriment for them, while simultaneously assisting those attacking. An offhanded way of looking at this would be to imagine two bodies of individuals marked at 50% against one another. For whatever reason, one side gets the better of the other and a single percent of the opposing body is defeated; now that wouldn't be so bad, if it weren't for the fact that the one percent lost is not 'lost' but physically becomes part of the other body. Making it look like this: 51% vs 49%. Now obviously this example is single minded in its approach and does not include any outside factors, or for that matter the local environment; but, it does serve to illustrate the difficulty that a tribe might face when another gains an advantage over them.

killergoon=-

I saw this thread coming......

i also see no comeback or any evidence of the points he made no matter how much i look... they know they have nothing to back themselves up with. i also forgot to mention np kicking arse and creatin thier own corridoor

Last edited:

richiefingers

i also see no comeback or any evidence of the points he made no matter how much i look... they know they have nothing to back themselves up with. i also forgot to mention np kicking arse and creatin thier own corridoor
ive read the other post as well and in my opinion its all about perspective you hate wisdom and the eastern alliance so that tints your point of view.
some in wisdom hate the western alliance so that tints there view
everything has two sides
but in this case they are both pointless
this tread is taking the mickey and your tread is pure speculation for the most part with very few facts

killergoon=-

but in this case they are both pointless
this tread is taking the mickey and your tread is pure speculation for the most part with very few facts

it maybe pointless but might be as pointless as some of the other threads. but if you do do a little of your own research you see that the points i made are more valid than you think

richiefingers

it maybe pointless but might be as pointless as some of the other threads. but if you do do a little of your own research you see that the points i made are more valid than you think
i have no problem with the two threads as not much flaming going on but all im saying is that you can look at it both ways .
you have stated your opinion on your enermy tribes they will disput these opinions and as long as it stays friendly banter i see no prob with this.
as long as everyone remember it is all propergander and speculation