Gone Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

After enjoying a war against KKnD and nobling insane out of K64 without too much trouble we decided to treat the members of Frost to short holiday all paid for by your friendly local Chocolate Bear.

So we scoured the landscape and brainstormed ideas, a Caribbean Holiday? Paint-balling? Disney land?
All these options were considered and eventually rejected and we found ourselves at a loss whatever could we do?

Then when it seemed that we would never decide on anything to do we took a final look at the map and the perfect solution came to us, lets all go fishing!

The previously rare and elusive Red Dotted CoD has devoured all the food in it’s traditional feeding area of k65 and has begun to enter the chilly northern waters of k55 and 64 in order to find new areas to spawn. How could we resist the opportunity to try our hand against this near mythical creature?

This variety of CoD is so rare that no cameraman has ever survived the attempt to capture it on film, instead we have had to rely on rumours and legends to create this incredible accurate artists rendition.

[SPOIL]
COD.jpg
[/SPOIL]

We know this fish has a reputation as a deadly predator and has enjoyed a long existence at the top of the food chain in it’s traditional haunts of the warm oceans of K64. So hats and rod in hand, a pocket full of bait and whistling a cheerful tune we set out to try our luck, determined to catch ourselves a tasty haul of CoD before they are forced to retreat to the warmer climates of the oceans that border the rim of the world.

[SPOIL]
Frostyfishing.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Posibbly the best artist I have ever seen, how you draw fish like that?

Good Luck to both side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well this is interesting... cant say i didnt see it coming.

DeletedUser

A declaration, epic paintjob, what more could you ask for :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i love the fish :D and the war will be good to. lets see how this goes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25865

i encouraged other tribes to declare war on other tribes. let there be world war n massive pandemenium!

DeletedUser

Been to the bait shop, got the cold beers, off to hook a few CoD. This is the life :)

DeletedUser

good luck to both sides, but as Trojan said... we all saw it coming.

ancient mariner

Looking forward for the fight.My first post in this world's forum and hope this will continue.I must admit Choccie you are best leader of this world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Looking forward for the fight.My first post in this world's forum and hope this will continue.I must admit Choccie you are best leader of this world.
Since its your first post here I just wanna say something. And in all honestly i dont mean this in a way of speaking down at you or anything.

But for a first post on the externals just to state a clearly biased opinion (im not saying he isnt the best leader btw, he may very well be) and nothing else really, trolls will jump on that kind of post be careful :icon_eek:

PS Its always good to get more people out here talking :p

bigsam11

Well this should be an interesting war. Going by stats and location alone FRST should rape CoD.

Does anyone know how many w21 puffin players are in the CoD line up? I can see at least one or two extremely talented players in the CoD roster, they are better players than anyone in the FRST roster. Yet these CoD players have massive accounts on other worlds so i wonder how commited they will be to this world.

Good luck to both sides.

Hyper Hypo

Action is just getting started. We expect a good fight from CoD.

I do have some reports of early offensives being lost by CoD, but don't have the original reports so those will come later :p

Suffice it to say that this will be interesting and CoD should be expecting plenty of surprises.

Prepare for :axemen: and :snob:

ancient mariner

Thank You Technology for warning me.I appreciate your friendly behavior towards people.

Does anyone know how many w21 puffin players are in the CoD line up? I can see at least one or two extremely talented players in the CoD roster, they are better players than anyone in the FRST roster

There are many players playing with different alias in this world .So that doesn't mean that we don't have talent.Well when my/my tribe mates trains /fakes will be launched i hope someone from enemies comes here to show there timings.

Having large account in other worlds doesn't count to the skills/strategy applied in this world or any other world.

Status
Not open for further replies.