Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Oh just some noob thats rank 2 in w46 and rank 4 in w16 former rank 1 in both of them. So nobody important

rank 5 in world 16 now. Im sure he used to be rank 1 in world 36 aswell... or was that just his tribe?

DeletedUser

i guess BANG! is losing member going back to TKR.... what i mean? look the tribe rank and you will see..!!??

DeletedUser

i hadnt noticed that.... looks like TKR and BANG split....

maybe they shouldnt be down as a family on the map anymore?

DeletedUser

god , dont u love what some people will do to try and make sure they will survive in this world?

DeletedUser

the magics in the mystery :icon_wink: , besides i want to see what some of the long essay commentors have to say towards my comment before i reveal what it actually was ment to say :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

but they are all busy arguing over there >>>> :icon_rolleyes:

so tell us lol :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i dont like the new color change that was made. Blue nobles are very hard to see on these maps

DeletedUser

they updated the map software. Its a very dark blue now and if u stare close enough you'll see where they nobled

DeletedUser

they updated the map software. Its a very dark blue now and if u stare close enough you'll see where they nobled

see where who nobled? the nobles are only shown on the noble map aren't they? and they are shown in boxes not small dots :icon_confused: