XXXX declare on $CoD$

DeletedUser

Well been waiting for this Lets see XXXX fight a real tribe this time

good luck to XXXX and time for COD to FAIL

DeletedUser

So your saying this is the FIRST real fight XXXX had?

I am guessing your saying that [D3TH], S|W, EBR wasn't a 'real' tribe?

Angel Styles

But when they faught [DETH], it looked like David vs Goliath. Where were you? Sudden memory lose?

Outnumbered, they could have crumbled and lost hope just by looking on the map. But one thing they knew is, they weren't outskilled. They faught well, won, and enjoyed the spoils of their hardwork.

Giacmo........:icon_rolleyes:

XXXX, GL mates. I know for sure I will gain experience from this war by fighting such skilled active players. I welcome this opportunity!

On a side note. To everyone in my tribe and out. Lets only state facts of the war. No bragging or crying. As I am sure we will all experience some unhappy moments, lol, just remember to hold your head up high and keep your mouth shut if you might make a fool of yourself.

Other then that. Let the nukes launch.

DeletedUser

So your saying this is the FIRST real fight XXXX had?

I am guessing your saying that [D3TH], S|W, EBR wasn't a 'real' tribe?

not what I meant D3TH was a real fight but thats was a long time ago and it wasn't 1 on 1

EBR and Apollo never gave a real fight but COD will.

DeletedUser

But when they faught [DETH], it looked like David vs Goliath. Where were you? Sudden memory lose?

Outnumbered, they could have crumbled and lost hope just by looking on the map. But one thing they knew is, they weren't outskilled. They faught well, won, and enjoyed the spoils of their hardwork.

Giacmo........:icon_rolleyes:

XXXX, GL mates. I know for sure I will gain experience from this war by fighting such skilled active players. I welcome this opportunity!

On a side note. To everyone in my tribe and out. Lets only state facts of the war. No bragging or crying. As I am sure we will all experience some unhappy moments, lol, just remember to hold your head up high and keep your mouth shut if you might make a fool of yourself.

Other then that. Let the nukes launch.

AS you do realise COD is a much more organised and talented tribe then D3TH with all due respect to them/ so this war would be a hard long one and won/'t be as easy as people would think.XXXX would take alot of effort to break COD.

Angel Styles

not what I meant D3TH was a real fight but thats was a long time ago and it wasn't 1 on 1

EBR and Apollo never gave a real fight but COD will.

Even if [D3TH] vs XXXX was a long time ago, it doesn't matter. That was a REAL fight for sure when you look at their odds they faced. It was also what made people like me, who didn't really dig into to much of their past, notice how good they were.

If I recall right. They had one skirmish, then went into a NAP. [D3TH] broke the terms, and XXXX broke their face. If anyone cares to add on, please fill free as I may not have remembered correctly.

AS you do realise COD is a much more organised and talented tribe then D3TH with all due respect to them/ so this war would be a hard long one and won/'t be as easy as people would think.XXXX would take alot of effort to break COD.

I agree. $COD$ is much more organised and talented then the tribe known as [D3TH].

I never said this war would not be long or hard, lol at choice of words! But yes, breaking $COD$ off is something I hope they don't have planned, eeek, SCARY!

Gaicmo, are you lonely?

Heh, ok, but for reals. I agree with ya :icon_wink:

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

I don't know if that strictly true...D3TH were a good fighting tribe, but began to have problems both with major inactivity and leadership issues. You can see some of their good fighters still in action in XXXX. I think it could be argued that COD are actually very similar to what D3TH were. Once a great fighting tribe but being eroded away through inactivity and leadership issues. Yes, this war will be very interesting, to see what these 2 tribes can come up with...

darkaniken2

Good luck to both sides, but I think we all know who is going to need it more.

AndyJc

There is also the point that XXXX weren't on their own against D3th.

In fact XIII bore the brunt of the D3TH war on a much longer front in the second war.

XXXX did however tear into them when they got their chance.
So far COD I am unimpressed by your response, posts to boost morale, people leaving and more people attacking MJ than XXXX.

DeletedUser

andy is right there from a personal standpoint , i mostly attacked xiii not saying every one else did

and as coda pointed out the best of d3th are still around and now fighting cod.

going to be interesting to see how the fan cod boys try and keep things going on here , when they start loosing

DeletedUser

There is also the point that XXXX weren't on their own against D3th.

In fact XIII bore the brunt of the D3TH war on a much longer front in the second war.

XXXX did however tear into them when they got their chance.
So far COD I am unimpressed by your response, posts to boost morale, people leaving and more people attacking MJ than XXXX.

is what is similar is that XXXX were able to go nuts on their one front while D3TH were facing another, XIIII got their attention and took most the nukes. granted this time CoD will perhaps put more importance on the front with XXXX but they still share many fronts with LIFE and BDeath, failing to monitor all these fronts will allow one side to run riot.

another similar point is the enemy have forgotton we exist and are much busier trying to destroy mihajes/mj

DeletedUser

down beat me to the punch...

and as with $CoD$ it is not made up of people who started out in $CoD$, there are several tribes merged into it... [D3TH]/RBE vs. XXXX/XIII F. were at war for 9 months before the collapse - since then we have had some easy roads, but don't presume that we aren't battle tested... or better yet, do presume that :icon_razz:

AndyJc

Well Daf of course they are.

We're clearly a much bigger threat than you lot lol.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
down beat me to the punch...

and as with $CoD$ it is not made up of people who started out in $CoD$, there are several tribes merged into it... [D3TH]/RBE vs. XXXX/XIII F. were at war for 9 months before the collapse - since then we have had some easy roads, but don't presume that we aren't battle tested... or better yet, do presume that :icon_razz:

Yes and this hybridisation I believe is what lead to the leadership problems, maybe even to the inactivity as well