XXXX declare on $CoD$

CiderJar

The need for foul language indicates either a weak argument or a conversational cripple - probably both
The worst of CoD seems to be surfacing as things gets tougher

“In certain trying circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer.”
Mark Twain

"I have arm-wrestled here and there... guys seem to want to test my strength."
Shania Twain

hellthug

Side 1:
Tribes: XXXX
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =CoD= $CoD$
Players:
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 8
Difference: 2
good job xxxx for wining the first 24 hours of the war but i think we all know the first 24 hours doesnt mean anything :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

Good luck, have fun XXXX. If I die mercilessly at your hands, I will bow as the greater force has won. May the most organized, tightly knit, and overall best tribe win.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 8
Difference: 2
good job xxxx for wining the first 24 hours of the war but i think we all know the first 24 hours doesnt mean anything :icon_razz:.

Your in my own tribe and I have to say... why did you post this? You said yourself it doesn't mean anything.

I am surprised they haven't taken more from us though, and I do not mean that as a snide remark to XXXX, I just honestly think we should have been stomped a bit in that ambush.

@ anyone reading into Fisk1987's posts -
I do not know why Fisk1987 is advocating the attacking of AndyJC over the XXXX war, however ignore it if you care about the tribe. If he wishes to waste all his time/nukes/energy/activity then fine, the players that actually care about the tribe enough to step up and fight will be moving toward XXXX and forgetting this nonsense.

Nukes were probably launched before the war started however, on that note now it is time to let AndyJC be and move on to do whatever we need to do to ensure our survival, maintain of all fronts, and secure our brothers in arms.

Last edited by a moderator:

hellthug

Good luck, have fun XXXX. If I die mercilessly at your hands, I will bow as the greater force has won. May the most organized, tightly knit, and overall best tribe win.

Your in my own tribe and I have to say... why did you post this? You said yourself it doesn't mean anything.

I am surprised they haven't taken more from us though, and I do not mean that as a snide remark to XXXX, I just honestly think we should have been stomped a bit in that ambush.

@ anyone reading into Fisk1987's posts -
I do not know why Fisk1987 is advocating the attacking of AndyJC over the XXXX war, however ignore it if you care about the tribe. If he wishes to waste all his time/nukes/energy/activity then fine, the players that actually care about the tribe enough to step up and fight will be moving toward XXXX and forgetting this nonsense.

Nukes were probably launched before the war started however, on that note now it is time to let AndyJC be and move on to do whatever we need to do to ensure our survival, maintain of all fronts, and secure our brothers in arms.
so what if iam in COD that doesnt mean i wont give xxxx credit if they done anything or i wont post the stats cuse xxxx are wining if i didnt someone will and will make abig deal out of it. and if someone is wining ill give him credit for it treat the peopel the way you like to be treated .

Last edited:

AndyJc

Thanks Emperor, but you might want to tell your Duke that he has already suggested an op on me.

DeletedUser

so what if iam in COD that doesnt mean i wont give xxxx credit if they done anything or i wont post the stats cuse xxxx are wining if i didnt someone will and will make abig deal out of it. and if someone is wining ill give him credit for it treat the peopel the way you like to be treated .

Looks like Cod have changed strategy :)
From Braggards to Self-righeous (and occasionally vulgar), Well it's better than no change. I wonder if it has anything to do with fear.

DeletedUser64592

I don't think whatever has happened in the past will have much much bearing on this war as it is how you perform now rather than yesterday that matters, things change in a tribe over time. The players that will take an active part in this war will all have been involved in a decent battle at some point during W22 so there is little merit in saying one side is more experienced than the other and even if they are so what? With each new opponents I face I still learn something about playing this game so for me it is the side that is the most committed, organised and active that will prevail.

This war will tell if XXXX is as good as people think we are and if $COD$ are as good as they think they are. So good luck to both sides and lets hope we all get some fun out of attacking and defending against each other.

+1

well said lets have fun :)

Angel Styles

if you were here I would not be crying I assure you....I may be female but as a drummer I have a pretty good punch

DAMN you guys! :icon_evil:

Leaving me with so much stuff to read!

Anyways, I am working on it. But this post caught my attention.

AWESOME Coda! Female drummers PwN!

My drummer is a girl and she is super amazing.

Always nice to turn back and watch a chick banging her creativity a way :icon_razz:

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
yeah well it looks like I have missed a fair but here, it doesn't seem to make much much sense...looks like a lot has been deleted...people are quoting posts that no longer exist...pretty impossible to follow it all

hellthug

Looks like Cod have changed strategy :)
From Braggards to Self-righeous (and occasionally vulgar), Well it's better than no change. I wonder if it has anything to do with fear.

no i still post the same why i started and i speak my own mind not what COD wants me to speak and no it didnt have anything to do with fear and stop making assumptions out of ignorance . and like i said before making atherad and calclute our od then say mj have abeter od rate then COD is bragging you know :lol:

DeletedUser

Lemme give you a real quote ;)

"Go XXXX!!!" -Shellybeans
WOOOOT :) Tbh how is everyone... *Takes out flame sheild biatches!*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeh sorry, theres been no posts all day and what better way to fuel the fire than with some stats.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 04/03/2010 00:10:00 to 09/03/2010 20:04:15

Side 1: 131
Side 2: 57
Difference: 74

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,248,680
Side 2: 547,548
Difference: 701,132

image.php

AndyJc

Guessing most of XXXX losses are outposts?

While most of COD losses are HS, loonman and Pyrette?

alexanderlegend

This match is real FUN.Waiting to see more competition,But still i sm wut support CoD,as they took down us,lol!Let CoD Be teh winner,and forty isnt bad they are also great.But I see CoD are not playin full or they mgiht be rockings.

MY SUPPORT TO CoD as well as XXXX,but CoD +1,well im just a random guy here,me doesnt support any one

DeletedUser

Guessing most of XXXX losses are outposts?

While most of COD losses are HS, loonman and Pyrette?

pretty much yes, start of a war always going to pick off easy conquers and what evers closest first, especialy now given that the two sides stretch the length of the world. going in the right direction tho,

DeletedUser

Due to the opportune timing of the declaration, I am not surprised this is how it is happening at the early stages of this brand new war. As stated already, the early parts always consist of nobling each other out of the areas we are stronger in.

I'm sure BDeath appreciates the Offensive support now, and we at $CoD$ appreciate an increased level of excitement required to maintain these wars. I'm having fun. :icon_biggrin:

AndyJc

Due to the opportune timing of the declaration, I am not surprised this is how it is happening at the early stages of this brand new war. As stated already, the early parts always consist of nobling each other out of the areas we are stronger in.

I'm sure BDeath appreciates the Offensive support now, and we at $CoD$ appreciate an increased level of excitement required to maintain these wars. I'm having fun. :icon_biggrin:

Opportune yes.

But COD must have known it was coming, hell rim noobs knew this one was coming. If you didn't then intelligence gathering there needs a serious overhaul.

DeletedUser

Opportune yes.

But COD must have known it was coming, hell rim noobs knew this one was coming. If you didn't then intelligence gathering there needs a serious overhaul.

I knew it was coming since BDeath was being supported by them. I'm not saying they did anything wrong, it'd have been better for us to be able to deal with EXP, -TBP-, XIV, and BDeath first - but it is what it is. I'm not going to complain for them taking advantage of a strategic declaration before proper stacking was done on the front with them, it is what I would have decided to do given their position.