DeletedUser54064

Notice the 350 miles.

11539550.png
For The Lewder

11539636.png
Not so good for the distance =(

no wonder I get ping like that on all the crappy aussie CSS servers

DeletedUser

I had results of speed tests on my school server (which is getting new internets tomorrow), firewall stopped me from doing ping test though >_<

I'll post the 3 results I got tomorrow, and I'll test it again next Monday (or sooner).

DeletedUser

Really guys?, I know ive been gone a while and you may have all got lonely without me and taken to hugging walls n shiz but the most active thread discussing how fast your internet speed is, Cmon your better than that.

DeletedUser

Really guys?, I know ive been gone a while and you may have all got lonely without me and taken to hugging walls n shiz but the most active thread discussing how fast your internet speed is, Cmon your better than that.

If you would all post more I'd start posting a lot and as a result you would have more activity here.

Also, this is Sully's thread.

On a side note, testing my school's new internets will have to wait, it stuffed up when it was updating last night and they reverted back to the old, normal servers :(

DeletedUser

Pfft sully you may take credit for the battle but im pretty sure i won even if its just a moral victory, Ps. Your a gay green dragon thing.

DeletedUser

Pfft sully you may take credit for the battle but im pretty sure i won even if its just a moral victory, Ps. Your a gay green dragon thing.

Sully > You.

Also, internets tests coming up when Monday comes, my school's internets were updated last night :D

DeletedUser

Winner of the most retarded and untrue post of the year... The Lewder!

Go away, you are annoying and fail. Just b/c you can't cope with Sully's awesomeness don't go off being a noob.

DeletedUser

Your opinion matter about as much to me as the death of a dung beetle, that is of course not at all. Your amusing ignorance however is comical and I felt the need to point out just how imbecilic your comment was.

Considering I have this amazing new innovation called free will I think I'll stay, I'm not in awe of anything Sully says and if you are then that a worrying thing, I sense infatuation =o

DeletedUser

Your opinion matter about as much to me as the death of a dung beetle, that is of course not at all. Your amusing ignorance however is comical and I felt the need to point out just how imbecilic your comment was.

Considering I have this amazing new innovation called free will I think I'll stay, I'm not in awe of anything Sully says and if you are then that a worrying thing, I sense infatuation =o

Well if you find me annoying leave then :eek: Obviously you can't cope with the King of Spam <3

And Sully > you < Me and you know it :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Umm riiiiight, because I'd leave because of your idiocy that I actually find funny. Neither you nor Sully are the king of span and your assumptions on what I can cope with are wide of the mark. Also since you have no clue about what I'm like you have no basis to any of your comments, come back when you can at least string together something intelligible.

DeletedUser

There is no 'King of spam' because it is a fictional title you have bestowed upon yourself, by definition it should go to the biggest spammer on internet forums, that certainly isn't you though if you award it simply for being the biggest DB then by all means claim that title.

DeletedUser

There is no 'King of spam' because it is a fictional title you have bestowed upon yourself, by definition it should go to the biggest spammer on internet forums, that certainly isn't you though if you award it simply for being the biggest DB then by all means claim that title.

I'm probably up there. Seriously, if you can't cope with someone being better than you get over it. >:|

DeletedUser55663

Umm riiiiight, because I'd leave because of your idiocy that I actually find funny. Neither you nor Sully are the king of span and your assumptions on what I can cope with are wide of the mark. Also since you have no clue about what I'm like you have no basis to any of your comments, come back when you can at least string together something intelligible.

I can't make sense out of that first sentence.

I've only ever claimed to be the King of one world's spam, not counting it's colonies, of course, and that is the Glorious W24. I am a mere servent of Lord Joshua, Sir Filipe, and Makoo, of course. I think I'm pretty far up there, though, most of my posts have quite a bit of awesome, unlike alot of other 'spam kings'.

This makes absolutely no sense. How can you call an idea unreal? What is a name and, by extention, the person attatched to the name? Since 'Ray' is just a string of made up sounds and characters, do I exist in real life? Of course I do.
So a spam king not only can exist, but most certainly does exist.

And there y'go again, insulting either him or myself for no particular reason. Someone's been spending a bit too much 'serious time' online, eh? :icon_wink:

I respectfully disagree. You were b&, if I remember correctly. And yet, here I am, posting more in your forums than you have in our's, and I've been b& since then once, for a post in OT, no less! that Lewder reported //.-

EDIT: I really don't take offense to that, considering I'm gay. :| Now, if you were trying to insult me, I'd suggest you go for something that isn't synomous for happy. :3
If you would all post more I'd start posting a lot and as a result you would have more activity here.

Also, this is Sully's thread.

No, it isn't. Sure, it may belong to me, but OP has secondary jurisdiction. I am no better than anyone here, I just happen to be walk in on appropriate times to spew witty and clever awesomeness.

DeletedUser

I respectfully disagree. You were b&, if I remember correctly. And yet, here I am, posting more in your forums than you have in our's, and I've been b& since then once, for a post in OT, no less! that Lewder reported //.-

EDIT: I really don't take offense to that, considering I'm gay. :| Now, if you were trying to insult me, I'd suggest you go for something that isn't synomous for happy. :3

No, it isn't. Sure, it may belong to me, but OP has secondary jurisdiction. I am no better than anyone here, I just happen to be walk in on appropriate times to spew witty and clever awesomeness.

:D

And Sully, you are awesome. Better than these 'serious' members who think they're better than anyone and everyone.

Also, with the following post, I will slot myself into 4th on the total Post Count ranking thing.

DeletedUser

I'm probably up there. Seriously, if you can't cope with someone being better than you get over it. >:|

*yawn* again believing that I think your better than me and I care, I'll leave you to your delusions.

I can't make sense out of that first sentence.

I've only ever claimed to be the King of one world's spam, not counting it's colonies, of course, and that is the Glorious W24. I am a mere servent of Lord Joshua, Sir Filipe, and Makoo, of course. I think I'm pretty far up there, though, most of my posts have quite a bit of awesome, unlike alot of other 'spam kings'.

This makes absolutely no sense. How can you call an idea unreal? What is a name and, by extention, the person attatched to the name? Since 'Ray' is just a string of made up sounds and characters, do I exist in real life? Of course I do.
So a spam king not only can exist, but most certainly does exist.

And there y'go again, insulting either him or myself for no particular reason. Someone's been spending a bit too much 'serious time' online, eh? :icon_wink:

Fictional title as in it doesn't hold any real value or meaning, The King of England had power and responsibility and the like, the King of Spam is a title that has just been invented out of thin air and holds no actual value, power or responsibility. Notice the difference between a title and a name, be careful of the slippery slope, your taking one point and then taking it to the extreme by using leaps of logic. Saying its a made up title = saying you don't exist? Yeah, just a few leaps of logic there.

DeletedUser

If you don't care, go away, leave Sully and I in peace and don't care.