A new #1

DeletedUser

To Richard: Why is my identity such a big problem for you guys LOL cant flame me can you LOLOLOLOL oh and why should i give up my identity but BIG BOB can jump players all the time and keep that a secret or at least tries to?

I never lied to you, and I never hid anything. You just didn't ask me...and if you are about to ask me, then don't bother...I don't like you, at all, so therefore wish nothing more to do with you.

You act all superior and moral high ground of world 33, thats my job and I don't appreciate you stepping on my toes. At least I give an honest opinion regardless of loyalty, the only thing you offer is more opportunities for me to get infractions.

DeletedUser

To be honest I dont want you to tell me who you are now i have my ideas but lets say not sure. But it's fun to try and figure it out and then take your village once i do. And as for acting all superior there you are wrong i AM superior compared to you i'm a GOD. And GOD's step on peoples toes because they can. Your not the only one getting infractions because of our chat, only shame is i have such a big vocabulary now which i cant use.

DeletedUser

To Drunk: yes i did read it thats why i was being sarcastic in saying because you arent a good player (no humour what a shame)

To Richard: Why is my identity such a big problem for you guys LOL cant flame me can you LOLOLOLOL oh and why should i give up my identity but BIG BOB can jump players all the time and keep that a secret or at least tries to?

To Mines: BLAH BLAH BLAH I have heard that all before but i haven't seen it even when he had the accounts i know of i still didn't see it.

So to all three of you go crull up in a corner cry just a bit and maybe phone mamma so she can make you feel better.

You said I would eat my words when you told me who you were, well you haven't told me so I am going to jump to the conclusion again that you are a useless player. You must be incredibly embarassed about your account. Oh and I checked your stats for your name, not that great are they :S still keep your chin up and keep trying to LOL your way to victory. You must be in HAWKS or E=, i did at first think you were in DETOX but then if you were you would have seen that when bob left he posted about 30 nukes he had used clearing villages for other people. Ah well.

DeletedUser

To Drunk: yes i did read it thats why i was being sarcastic in saying because you arent a good player (no humour what a shame)

To Mines: BLAH BLAH BLAH I have heard that all before but i haven't seen it even when he had the accounts i know of i still didn't see it.

So to all three of you go crull up in a corner cry just a bit and maybe phone mamma so she can make you feel better.

Can flame a guy whos a noob though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Mines did you finally figure out how to use TW stats, i am amazed beyond believe. Now i feel so embarrest that you saw those stats. But some news for you stopped playing there in october and it was never my main world. But what must be more embarresing for you is i had a ODA there of just over 1 milj point with an account of 173000 point where as you have here an account of 1.8 milj points and only an ODA of just over 5 milj. Statistically i was better there then you here. Make you think if i really played W38 what i could have become.

As for which tribe who knows can be anyone. What would be the fun i putting my info on here when you can even put this info on that proof you are right and BOB does do what he says. Better to see you Fall on your own with just a little push from me.

DeletedUser

i had a ODA there of just over 1 milj point with an account of 173000 point where as you have here an account of 1.8 milj points and only an ODA of just over 5 milj. Statistically i was better there then you here.
Yeah sure. You can say you were 'better statistically', but who's to say ODA is the determining factor of that? To me it seems like you wasted a lot of troops that you probably could have put to better use, which would make your troop counts 'statistically worse'. :icon_rolleyes:

Please return only when you have something valuable to contribute.

DeletedUser

Yeah sure. You can say you were 'better statistically', but who's to say ODA is the determining factor of that? To me it seems like you wasted a lot of troops that you probably could have put to better use, which would make your troop counts 'statistically worse'. :icon_rolleyes:

Please return only when you have something valuable to contribute.

This is not a logically drawn conclusion. There is no way for you to determine whether he "wasted" troops or not based purely on the numbers he just threw out....you would have to have been there and seen the reports.

"wasted troops" and "could have been put to better use" are subjective measurements anyway.

DeletedUser

Yes, they are. So basically you have said nothing, because in my post it clearly says 'To me it seems like'.

The point of my reply was to show that ODA is not the determining factor of whether a player is good or not. Therefore his argument, no matter what he said, was invalid, because he was only looking at ODA.

I was not saying he did waste troops, or that he is a bad player. I was merely showing that his post was nonsensical, because it can be argued either way.

DeletedUser

"M"eh.... ODA is a large factor to take into consideration when measuring a players TW abilities.

DeletedUser

Good point jeremy ODA doesn't proof your a good player. Now if you say stats dont really say anything about a player if i catch your drift correct, how can he say i wasn't doing well? But lets for arguement sake get to a point. What would you say make someone a good player. Remember you cant say anything about ODA/ODD as it doesn't really mean anything. Now please answer me what is a good player.

DeletedUser

There are lots of definitions of a 'good player', because lots of different types of players are needed to make up a good tribe.

I never said stats don't say anything about a player, just that one set of stats (ie: ODA/ODD/points/villages/etc.) does not prove that someone is a good player.

I also never said that ODA is not important - it's just one detail of measuring a player, though, and should not be presented as otherwise.

DeletedUser

I think I'm starting to get jerey's point of view....

THE MAIN THING THAT MAKES A GOOD PLAYER IS POINTS!!!

who needs troops when you got enough points to equal the amount of stars right jerey?

DeletedUser

2hot i think you are almost right to be a good player you need to have lots of points. If you have lots of point you have lots of village. But the main thing here is to have low ODA as you dont want to waste troops by attacking anyone and a low ODD because if you are big and have lots of villages no one will want to waste their troops attacking you. Have i got it right Jeremy? Please tell me i am right i want a golden star.

DeletedUser

Yes, you're both terrible at attempting to twist words to suit you.

DeletedUser

is that a Yes i am correct? Then explain to me in a manner a 5 year old can understand what makes a good player. It seems you know what doesn't make a good player but have no idea what makes a good one. Please explain. Or did i forget to add that you should be in Legion/Detox to be seen as a good player?

DeletedUser

I am in neither DETOX nor LEGION, and I don't even play on this world anymore.
The fact that I didn't bother to answer your question doesn't mean I don't have an opinion on what makes a good player, it just means I don't feel like typing a lot.

That was not a 'Yes, you are correct'. It was a 'Yes, you're both terrible at attempting to twist words to suit you.'

DeletedUser

Yes, they are. So basically you have said nothing, because in my post it clearly says 'To me it seems like'.

The point of my reply was to show that ODA is not the determining factor of whether a player is good or not. Therefore his argument, no matter what he said, was invalid, because he was only looking at ODA.

I was not saying he did waste troops, or that he is a bad player. I was merely showing that his post was nonsensical, because it can be argued either way.

"yes they are" what? Are you saying "yes they are logically drawn conclusions"?

And I have said something...because it doesn't matter whether you said "he was wasting troops" or "it seems like...he was wasting troops" There is not enough information available that even comes close to suggesting that and no evidence to that effect either. Maybe he was wasting troops, maybe he wasn't. I don't know and don't care. Saying that it "seems like" does not give you license to make theories up out of left field.

If you're trying make the case that he was an ODA whore(sacrificing all other concerns in favor of jacking up his ODA) I could see where you're going...While it is one possibility out of many...still there is nothing that suggests or supports that conclusion, nothing. Not without more information.

Now I will agree with you, as most people would that, ODA is not the only deciding measuring stick, but rather just one element, on the quality of a player. In fact it's silly to make that the argument because nobody here is suggesting ODA is the ONLY thing that matters, not really.

That being said...ODA is a strong indicator. Trying to argue against ODA is a waste of your time.

DeletedUser

Phew almost thought I should stop attacking Detox to bring my ODA down.... :)