Divorce...we are doing it right!!!

DeletedUser

I will admit defeat when you guys could noble me to less than 800 villages:p and be aware I lost 90 villages to the ban;) so you only need 10 villages:D

DeletedUser

I will admit defeat when you guys could noble me to less than 800 villages:p and be aware I lost 90 villages to the ban;) so you only need 10 villages:D

Ahahaha you lost 90 villages :3

Edit: owait, I don't want infractions xD.

*posts stats*

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KilTom BSM FEAR?! AOS
Players: wizzydizzy

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 614
Side 2: 1,312
Difference: 698

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 372
Side 2: 175
Difference: 197

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,764,124
Side 2: 12,184,957
Difference: 6,420,833

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,493,554
Side 2: 1,661,928
Difference: 1,831,626

image.php
[/spoil]

Good job Prime :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Eksiljyden

The war is almost 2 months old and I thought that I'd post some stats. The BSM players don't seem to want it anymore. Guess that something has happened since they did that quite often at the start of the war

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Timeframe: 13/01/2010 21:29:00 to 08/03/2010 10:23:02

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,407
Side 2: 3,060
Difference: 2,347

image.php

Side 1: 740
Side 2: 645
Difference: 95

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 50,580,315
Side 2: 29,119,079
Difference: 21,461,236

image.php

Side 1: 7,181,426
Side 2: 6,294,233
Difference: 887,193

image.php
[/spoil]

Looks like the¨+70 lead that BSM had a month ago has vanished and they're even lagging behind :lol:

My guess would be that the nOObs of Prime are doing quite well :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That would be the 10 that Arcanum mentioned?

or, maybe those 10 are the ones sparta are rimming?

Side 1:
Tribes: Sparta
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 280
Side 2: 146
Difference: 134

image.php

Side 1: 2,538,505
Side 2: 1,385,758
Difference: 1,152,747

image.php

DeletedUser

so should we consider sparta officially with prime in this war?

DeletedUser

No - remember BSM declared on SPARTA.
- we are just defending ourselves.

DeletedUser

Ughhhh, siandona....I thought I felt my skin crawling.

Yes, sparta defends themselves by having someone from w22 take over one of our frontline accounts (wrathfull) and gift half the account away. Then they go noble tuccisuperstar, who's been inactive since sel.

I guess they gave up on active players since the mighty op on qualist was a flop.

DeletedUser

mm i dont even see why you guys are in this conflict. everyone should be gangbangin prime.

DeletedUser

They put siandona in charge, that's why and I broke her heart or something so she's on a vendetta to be the worst leader in the history of w20...right up next to me and randerson.

We actually did approach them for a ceasefire sometime back so my team could hit k76, but I guess they thought since we declared on prime they'd noble inactives and brag about winning after what we did to hema and what we're planning on doing to cobus and his group.

DeletedUser

seems like a pointless conflict. nobles could be used better. and this should take place after prime are gone.

DeletedUser

Well, you have enough meatshields in your way :)

what is the number of this excuse?:-? 10th? I though you said you move all the inactives to academy tribe and when they come back you move them back to BSM:-? so what do you call meatsheild? BSM players who are lossing villages? come on man, I am lossing villages too, that makes me a meatshield?:D at least have some respect for your own players man

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

great job guys, seems BSM have lots of meatshield on north and east border, they should be happy they don't have any tribe on their south and west border:D

EDIT:
seems like a pointless conflict. nobles could be used better. and this should take place after prime are gone.

and when would that be? yeah never:D

DeletedUser

I can't discuss what happened with the wrathfull account without getting infracted.

You were in the tribe for a week or so there.....didn't you see how I treated them? lol

I can't make people, safe in the backlines of k96 etc noble outward.....I can just boot them, set them up for claim and see to it their backline villages go to someone who will use them.

I'm very much a raging tool :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser47445

what is the number of this excuse?:-? 10th? I though you said you move all the inactives to academy tribe and when they come back you move them back to BSM:-? so what do you call meatsheild? BSM players who are lossing villages? come on man, I am lossing villages too, that makes me a meatshield?:D at least have some respect for your own players man

It may be the tenth, but how many reports do i have of R.I.M.s mighty spear nukes. And what are they doing? Distracting and getting in teh way. Or how about Jatt01 and Shadow Lord11 supporting g.vardy@ns.sympatico.ca.

EDIT: Just found this out, but while taking Funkazoids K70 vills hes getting support from DC Khan from R.I.M.

http://en20.tribalwars.net/public_report/0214cae4e2aeda5a389dcf3829ebd153

http://en20.tribalwars.net/public_report/03849803fac6b8b7d5b4027ec39a6ede

DeletedUser59335

It may be the tenth, but how many reports do i have of R.I.M.s mighty spear nukes. And what are they doing? Distracting and getting in teh way. Or how about Jatt01 and Shadow Lord11 supporting g.vardy@ns.sympatico.ca.

EDIT: Just found this out, but while taking Funkazoids K70 vills hes getting support from DC Khan from R.I.M.

Neather of those nukes contains spear so, why wont you post those mighty spear nukes & I will post mines when BSM was attacking me D:

I don't see why anyone would care in the public? maybe you tribe would care who is supporting who but one thing is sure, I don't care if DC Khan is supporting Funk :icon_rolleyes:

Both of those reoprts are 6 week old, if you haven't got anything more juicier then that in 8 weeks then I'm stunned, if you claim you have better one & newer then why wont you post it? Because you don't have it or? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

huh?:D what was the relation of my post with the things you just said?:-? eks said we are nobling BSM, guyver said you are nobling meatshield, and I asked him if he is calling his "active" members meatshield, because he said before every inactive account will be moved to academy tribes and all the remaining players are active, unless many players just quit:-??
so you should have talked about why BSM players are lossing villages to noob players of prime? are they inactive? are they bored too like hefty from Prime bad trains?

rich26ca

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php
[/spoil]

i find it funny that your smug about all this.... tbh cause you guys have been fighting for sometime now and your finally getting 100+ caps. hate to say it BSM you looked like one month you had really organized and came at them but mex thinks you underestimate some of primes players. PnP is one thing its not knowing someone though... Hope you guys pull through maybe not letting guy dictate some of your diplomacy with surrounding tribes isn't the best idea. he is funny as hell though ;)

[spoil]
e0a8d291e3.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
bc9161cd9b.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
8c3a1954a0.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
ca3e5662a5.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
7cc92c20e3.png
[/spoil]

with this months stats Sparta is almost even with BSM but BSM is still winning the war.

[spoil]
4052001de7.png
[/spoil]

but a small margin.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

you mean they have more nobled villages right?:-? because they don't seem winning to me