Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

you know it seems that w32 is the only world that hates family tribes because if a family tribe was as big as some of yours i.e: N. family, it got taken down by like every tribe. confuzzling

DeletedUser

we got rid of all the bad familys, fotunely for exile they had a use till now =P

blaise12

we just need time to get ready lol axe were winning in the beginin but we turned the tables

seth89

Ty babes.
It was all my hard work nobling out the others. xD
Tho there are a few... tribeless reds in there that i need to take care of. ;)

DeletedUser

basicly tats look like AXE but with a bit of exile , so you disagree with axe but you basicly invelope their shape on world 15 .

DeletedUser

Would the person who updates these maps please change the listing for DA-III to DA* so that they may be included in DA F on this map?

DeletedUser

i cant see the maps. it says 'The forum is offline for maintenance'

DeletedUser

Your not missing anything it looks like some 4 y/o just grabed a bucket of paint and done it with a few diff coulours a few times ,then got a brush and flicked it in places ...

and obv wrote on the sides to show the tribes >_>

DeletedUser

Nothings changed , TSoH recruited basicly all of tats ... wow >_>

DeletedUser

TSoH did not recruit TATS...we were half of TATS, we just reverted back to our original tribe, but if you were ig, i guess you might would know that

DeletedUser

You don't keep an eye on things Sereton, if you kept your finger on the pulse you would have known that.....tut tut. Lets hope TSoH get bet to the greatness they once were. Nice to see the longest Tribe till going, and before you say anything, lol. The name never went, so they still are :)