6.jpg

[/spoil] [spoil]
7.jpg

[/spoil] [spoil]
ekat8-1.jpg

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

forgive me for low quality on this, it is my first attempt so kept it simple still didnt work out heh

at the moment these images are HUGE... not sure why I did reduce them all the same, perhaps the site needs time to refresh?

spoilers arent wirking either! any suggestions for that issue plz let me know.

DeletedUser

you fail at BB code :icon_biggrin:

On topic: That was a great declaration i saw in this boring land of W43, i know it will happened, give us some entertainment, Sheep to the west and ICARUS to the east :)

DeletedUser

This pnp was okay. The cat references were clever but I found it generally pretty boring. Sorry.

This war shouldn't be too hard for you because you already have a pretty good presence in that continent (splitting them) and you are a higher quality of player. I am not very interested in this war however I am pretty interested in the expansion and the direction this tribe is heading. I would like to see this tribe gobble them up reasonably quickly and keep moving forward to join the division the top 3 tribes are in. With some of your CoD recruits you are heading towards that league.

DeletedUser

pls note that we started to attack yeasterday and Ekat were 12 in the ranks an we only had about 4% cover in this k
so for one days work i think its pretty good

Side 1:
Tribes: ICARUS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EKat
Players: LordCraymel

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 4
Difference: 61

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 472,445
Side 2: 9,477
Difference: 462,968

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 141,508
Side 2: 0
Difference: 141,508

image.php

Lost serenity

Lol. I'll give you pints fo effort tk :D
Anyways, this should be quick, not an interesting war. I'm sure that you will end this quickly. All I am nterested in is seeing how ICARUS coordinates.

DeletedUser

pls note that we started to attack yeasterday and Ekat were 12 in the ranks an we only had about 4% cover in this k
so for one days work i think its pretty good

I guess it helps when you recruit their biggest two players before the war starts; crofty444 & ardy25.

I wouldn't really call this a 'war' more like just house cleaning

DeletedUser

I guess it helps when you recruit their biggest two players before the war starts; crofty444 & ardy25.

All's fair in love and war they say :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You guys (from kknd declaration) seem to like google images pics of cats in your declarations: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=187180

Just for the record, Current standings:
4 ICARUS 12.109.043 13.698.668 58 236.184 1804 7.593
19 EKat 1.626.415 1.626.415 33 49.285 289 5.628

well mate i dont have a cat, didnt want to find one and scare it so google was my safest option, better than being locked up for some weird anaimal cruelty rap eh lol.

it probabaly wont be the most interesting contest but it needs sorting none the less, im sure your usual clown behaviour will help this thread be of more interest :icon_wink: agree with technology all is fair in love and war.

DeletedUser

This pnp was okay. The cat references were clever but I found it generally pretty boring. Sorry.

This war shouldn't be too hard for you because you already have a pretty good presence in that continent (splitting them) and you are a higher quality of player. I am not very interested in this war however I am pretty interested in the expansion and the direction this tribe is heading. I would like to see this tribe gobble them up reasonably quickly and keep moving forward to join the division the top 3 tribes are in. With some of your CoD recruits you are heading towards that league.

not the best dec i know, no arguments but ill get better.

badkarma wrote most of this one, he did a better job than my initial draft which was unacceptable to the mod elder due to the sexual innuendo lol it was tongue in cheek ref: pussy (as in cat theme) i have to agree some people could have been offended so we went with the softer option.

DeletedUser

i couldn't agree with you more but still it need to be done and quickly .

hopeful by the end of the week we will be number 1 in that k and will then noble out the rest at our own pace

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides.

Lots of work in putting the declaration together, so kudos for that.

SPOIL, rather than SPOILER might help you.

DeletedUser

not the best dec i know, no arguments but ill get better.

badkarma wrote most of this one, he did a better job than my initial draft which was unacceptable to the mod elder due to the sexual innuendo lol it was tongue in cheek ref: pussy (as in cat theme) i have to agree some people could have been offended so we went with the softer option.

I appreciate the effort put into it and I am always open to read PnP. Don't let my criticism put you off. Feel free to pm me your other declaration for s^*t and giggles. Don't worry I wouldn't report you :p But good luck to ICARCUS, hopefully EKat can put up a bit of a fight.

DeletedUser

All's fair in love and war they say :icon_razz:

I love eh, kinda like slipping it in her a...oh wait children read here :icon_redface:

well mate i dont have a cat, didnt want to find one and scare it so google was my safest option, better than being locked up for some weird anaimal cruelty rap eh lol.

it probabaly wont be the most interesting contest but it needs sorting none the less, im sure your usual clown behaviour will help this thread be of more interest :icon_wink: agree with technology all is fair in love and war.
I try and entertain the best I can, even if its at my own expense :icon_razz:

cats are bad pets :axemen: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

good luck to all the ICARUS boys and girls.... not that you'll need it :icon_wink: