Best tribes you know since day 1

joshh08

This thread is all about opinions, people joined at different points of the world and of course people were in different tribes which means people have different opinions of who is best... I personally think envo (not to be confused with envy) was one of the best tribes I have been in... nobody on these forums has even heard of them... I don't think anybody has a right to bash peoples opinions on this thread, if you have a problem with their opinion then post your own and compare :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

i heard of envo, as you always talk about it when we start a new world togather lol

DeletedUser

Best tribes ever!

THE BEST TRIBES EVER WERE!!!

OMA
*X*
-?-
*N~L*
WANTED
tH

ALSO AXE WAS DECENT EXCEPT FOR THEM DENYING THEY WERE A FAMILY.

jaffe25

THE BEST TRIBES EVER WERE!!!

OMA
*X*
-?-
*N~L*
WANTED
tH

ALSO AXE WAS DECENT EXCEPT FOR THEM DENYING THEY WERE A FAMILY.

Still waiting for someone to hold the #1 spot longer than we did in AXE and to pass us in either ODA or ODD. Until those things happen i will still say that AXE at its peak should be a contender for the best tribe that was in W15.

DeletedUser

-?-
bang beat xD
though as for oda and odd, you will have to wait, think probaly exile is going to be first to beat oda and TATS for odd =D

DeletedUser

TBH i have never considered any tribe at any single time to be a "dream tribe" there is always circumstances, relationships and whatnot that occur, it would be better to single out incidences and refer to those as moments of perfection in terms of team-work

DeletedUser

imo you cant denie AXE was teh powerhouse of world 15 and owned it but tbh you dont know every tribe , some could have been better than axe just silent or didnt prove themselfs ...

for all we know NL could be the best still ... wait ... did i just say that ,,, ¬¬

DeletedUser

Sereton please don't compare AXE at the time i was leading to the failboat that was NL, its both ignorant and shamefully wrong for you to do so

While NL did have some good players, the tribe as a whole was no where near the skill level of AXE as a whole

DeletedUser

I said who knows NL could have been good but didnt prove them self ... i didnt say , "NL was as good as AXE" cause we all know that wasn't true ¬_¬

DeletedUser

imo you cant denie AXE was teh powerhouse of world 15 and owned it but tbh you dont know every tribe , some could have been better than axe just silent or didnt prove themselfs ...

for all we know NL could be the best still ... wait ... did i just say that ,,, ¬¬

Lemme break down your quote for you so you can understand my post better...

imo you cant denie AXE was teh powerhouse of world 15 and owned it

This piece indicates i have no idea of the force AXE held on the world... eh i was it's duke

but tbh you dont know every tribe

As the duke of the leading tribe it was my job to ensure i had my fingers in every pie to ascertain what each tribe was up to, i'll let others be the judge of whether i was good at that or not

some could have been better than axe just silent or didnt prove themselfs

Tribalwars is exactly as it says on the tin, a strategy based war game its impossible as a tribe to be good at it and to remain silent as by being good at it that inherently draws attention to said tribe. Q.E.D.

for all we know NL could be the best still

NL was the best at one thing only, mass recruitment, an ability that ultimately lead to its death

DeletedUser

NL had to try and gangbang axe and still lost, they could never of been the best

and i agree with what boozie said
TBH i have never considered any tribe at any single time to be a "dream tribe" there is always circumstances, relationships and whatnot that occur, it would be better to single out incidences and refer to those as moments of perfection in terms of team-work

DeletedUser

NL had to try and gangbang axe and Boozie stretched his fingers so NL lost, they could never of been the best because Boozie was on the opposite side

and i agree with what boozie said

Sorry had to correct your post Heavy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Then why'd you quit McBoozie if you were so l33t? DA give you a hard time? I thought none of us has skills.

DeletedUser

willow remember its a DA member, there alway a bit slow on the updates ;)

DeletedUser

Then why'd you quit McBoozie if you were so l33t? DA give you a hard time? I thought none of us has skills.

Would you like a big stick to try stir some reaction from me a little easier?

There is a reason i don't remember your name as you were never a force that ever needed to be remembered where as you knew mine, what pray tell does that indicate?