A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

Certainly an interesting twist in the world and perhaps enough to make me put down the baby bottles and take up the keyboard again, only time will tell

Last edited by a moderator:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Certainly an interesting twist in the world and perhaps enough to make me put down the baby bottles and take up the keyboard again, only time will tell

who what when why where :icon_eek: where the hell of u been :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Bond ma gangsta pretti boi, read my post again, mayhap the second time reading you can figure it out :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Bond ma gangsta pretti boi, read my post again, mayhap the second time reading you can figure it out :icon_rolleyes:

omg i just cought on to :icon_redface:
congrats :)

we should have a .....(doesnt want to give it away to bond) competition between yours and xannash's :icon_biggrin::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

TW fact #147

Kev10check > any DA

but we can out-noble him because of his silly aversion to barbs :lol: and then we'll be bigger.. therefore more troops which we can use to wipe the floor with him.

DeletedUser

but we can out-noble him because of his silly aversion to barbs :lol: and then we'll be bigger.. therefore more troops which we can use to wipe the floor with him.
Nobling barbs=more villas
More villas=more troops
more troops=being able to own everyone else

Therefore, by transitive properties, nobling barbs=being able to own everyone else.

What's so bad about nobling barbs then?

DeletedUser

Nobling barbs=more villas
More villas=more troops

Therefore, by transitive properties, nobling barbs=being able to own everyone else.

Your little formula fails in one place though.
Its this part here:

you quite simply dont own anyone. Also, you may get 'more' villages, but considering the people spouting this BS arent anywhere close to top20, somehow it just doesnt add up.

But alas, even if you did have more troops, you probably still have no idea how to effectively use them. Ive seen people in small accounts do really well, simply because they know the most effective way to use the troops. Havent ever really seen anyone from DA do this before :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Its this part here:

you quite simply dont own anyone. Also, you may get 'more' villages, but considering the people spouting this BS arent anywhere close to top20, somehow it just doesnt add up.

But alas, even if you did have more troops, you probably still have no idea how to effectively use them. Ive seen people in small accounts do really well, simply because they know the most effective way to use the troops. Havent ever really seen anyone from DA do this before :icon_rolleyes:

that's because no one in DA cares about you and the attacks you may have seen from us have been few and far between.

Stay in your corner.

DeletedUser

Its this part here:

I took a villa from you with no resistance. I haven't seen anyone in Axe do anything close to this before either. All I've ever seen in Axe's members is arrogant stuck up pansies who get their way because a friend got them a super big account with 10+ million points that had lots of troops. All those troops were able to own everyone else-until they ran out, started getting owned by DA and Exile, and ran to a merge with TSOH to make Tats.

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol:

I can feel the anger in your post.

as for myself, what point is there in defending the 4 vills I had down there, when you surrounded them, they had zero support and I couldve done with the nobles myself anyway. Glad you think im important enough to gloat over taking some villages from me.

and I have zero idea what your on about with 10mil accounts, so I wont bother responding.

Is it still running though if we continue to war you?
And yeah, Axe really got owned by DA :icon_rolleyes:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: AXE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,597
Side 2: 1,786
Difference: 811

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,154,499
Side 2: 17,160,176
Difference: 7,994,323

image.php

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I took a villa from you with no resistance. I haven't seen anyone in Axe do anything close to this before either. All I've ever seen in Axe's members is arrogant stuck up pansies who get their way because a friend got them a super big account with 10+ million points that had lots of troops. All those troops were able to own everyone else-until they ran out, started getting owned by DA and Exile, and ran to a merge with TSOH to make Tats.

Don't know why your hating on AXE, DA is the ones that are currently in the same tribe with players that said they sucked..and didnt even want DA to dodge troops into their village *cough* cotis...

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol:

I can feel the anger in your post.

as for myself, what point is there in defending the 4 vills I had down there, when you surrounded them, they had zero support and I couldve done with the nobles myself anyway. Glad you think im important enough to gloat over taking some villages from me.

and I have zero idea what your on about with 10mil accounts, so I wont bother responding.

Is it still running though if we continue to war you?
And yeah, Axe really got owned by DA :icon_rolleyes:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 2,597
Side 2: 1,786
Difference: 811

image.php

Side 1: 25,154,499
Side 2: 17,160,176
Difference: 7,994,323

image.php

[/spoil]

Well if you add around 600 or 700 off of meat wallet when he bitched out of AXE i'd say we're pretty damn close to even for us being such a crappy tribe.. :icon_rolleyes:

And after being down for 4-5-6 months against AXE, the fact that we turned it around as far as we did doesn't look too bad from my eyes.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 10/05/2009 00:00:00 to 10/10/2009 03:20:32

Side 1: 699
Side 2: 1,612
Difference: 913

image.php

Side 1: 6,696,915
Side 2: 15,741,877
Difference: 9,044,962

image.php

[/spoil]
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 10/10/2009 00:00:00 to 10/03/2010 03:20:32

Side 1: 1,065
Side 2: 954
Difference: 111

image.php

Side 1: 10,253,315
Side 2: 9,110,495
Difference: 1,142,820

image.php

[/spoil]

pretty good difference from beginning to end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah, try fighting more than one tribe at a time:icon_wink:

could make a slight difference to those stats.....

DeletedUser

yeah, try fighting more than one tribe at a time:icon_wink:

could make a slight difference to those stats.....

We forgot TSoH and AXE at the same time for a month or two.. and Exile kind of half-assed attacked us at one point.. and it's no fault of DA's that AXE made it's way into every tribes heads as an eventual target. DA is as dead in activity as it is diplomatically. :lol:

DeletedUser

We forgot TSoH and AXE at the same time for a month or two.. and Exile kind of half-assed attacked us at one point.. and it's no fault of DA's that AXE made it's way into every tribes heads as an eventual target. DA is as dead in activity as it is diplomatically. :lol:

You have played this world for a long time and should have a much better grasp of events which have occurred on the world but your posts remind me of an ostrich with its head stuck in the sand for a long time

DeletedUser

Alright children, this is a top 20 thread. Anyone care to try and post those tribes and put opinions? I'll give you a cookie.

jaffe25

Alright children, this is a top 20 thread. Anyone care to try and post those tribes and put opinions? I'll give you a cookie.

To be fair it appears EXILE and DA are poised to lead W15 for a while. However, with Sid gone and Jmon putting his personal touches on the future of TATS who knows what is going to happen in W15 in the coming weeks.

P.S. i prefer chocolate chips.