hanibalii

good luck to both sides, but i doubt ICARUS will need it :\

DeletedUser

Looks like whats happened with the FRST/CoD war

Just a complete skirmish :|

DeletedUser64969

yeah but COD has disbanded, i am guessing frst is a pretty organised tribe did mass fakings the better people who spent alot of time on this went too icarcus as they know what will happen the remaining members in COD might not be so good, i dont know but it looks like that from an outside opinoin, or in my opinion, but i am guessing the next war is icarcus vs frst

Hyper Hypo

The only way in which this is similar to the Frst/Cod war is that Icarus recruited both tribes top players...

Hmmm

Anyone seeing a pattern :/

DeletedUser

You have taken in plenty of new blood yourselves and argued many times its a logical choice i agree with you 100% always did, the ranks do have to be topped-up from time to time or inactivity will kill any tribe its a stone cold fact and the bigest tribe killer you will face.

A couple of decent players in ekat were pro-icarus... why kill them off, it makes little sense?

Doomkill22

do you really need a declaration, icarus is like 10 times the size of ekat?
this is the exact same thing ekat declaring on the smaller tribes of k67.

plus every1 in ekat is leaving or is inactive now

Last edited:

DeletedUser

people like to read and discuss within the dec threads, stats are usualy thrown around plus imo tribes should post a dec out of courtesy for the other tribe.

DeletedUser

ok mate no is your answer, we didn't need to declare but as the w43 forums are bit dull i think that a new thread would be welcome

as for us been 10 times there size we were not when we went to war with them then had just over 3 mil points so at that point it was more like 3 times the size

which funny enough the 3 to 1 ratio is what all armys use in RL :D

as for them leaveing that just shows that our plan when the way it was ment to :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

image.php

DeletedUser

Just so everybody knows, every tribe Doomkill is in eventually gets destroyed.

He's bad ju-ju :icon_eek:

Doomkill22

river at least i stay with my tribe until the end unlike you who runs away at the nearest sight of trouble, i wont go into further detail because that w19 stuff, and this is w43 forums, but im sure you know yourself that you are a tribe hopper.

DeletedUser

Every tribe I have been in since starting this game with the exception of some recent tribes (i.e. the one I am in now) has failed... It's kinda how the game works.

""Meaningless meaningless" Says the teacher, everything is meaningless.

Nothing is new under the sun"

Lost serenity

The only way in which this is similar to the Frst/Cod war is that Icarus recruited both tribes top players...

Hmmm

Anyone seeing a pattern :/

I hate patterns. They confuse me. This one, though, is very plain to see. Not the most amusing pattern Ive seen, thats for sure. Then again, ICARUS wouldnt be top 5 without recruiting these players, and that would be just awful wouldnt it? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I hate patterns. They confuse me. This one, though, is very plain to see. Not the most amusing pattern Ive seen, thats for sure. Then again, ICARUS wouldnt be top 5 without recruiting these players, and that would be just awful wouldnt it? :icon_eek:

It makes perfect sense to me... both KKnD and CoD had members that knew people in ICARUS from previous worlds... makes sense that they would join up to be part of a stronger overall tribe.

I don't recall FRST members moaning about mergers when they joined up with the NwN guys

ICARUS have been in or around this position since Christmas so i'm not sure your post in entirely backed up by the facts

after all, where would any of the tribes be if they'd stuck with their original member list... including yours

DeletedUser

lol nonsence, this is sour grape talk and not the place for it. I understand your frustration on other matters but icarus deserves to be around the top on merit and achievement there's no doubt about it and I'm sure nobody would seriously disagree not even your most loyal tribe mates.

DeletedUser

It makes perfect sense to me... both KKnD and CoD had members that knew people in ICARUS from previous worlds... makes sense that they would join up to be part of a stronger overall tribe.

I don't recall FRST members moaning about mergers when they joined up with the NwN guys

ICARUS have been in or around this position since Christmas so i'm not sure your post in entirely backed up by the facts

after all, where would any of the tribes be if they'd stuck with their original member list... including yours

image.php

Well he certainly seems like an excellent recruit
icon_rolleyes.gif

And NwN merged with Bored, not Frost.

DeletedUser

image.php

Well he certainly seems like an excellent recruit
icon_rolleyes.gif

And NwN merged with Bored, not Frost.

As i recall, some players went to bored! and some went to you.... ie. ElChapo

My point is more this.. tribes are constantly evolving... ICARUS, yours, BORED!, SHEEP (gotta love that name). its the nature of the game and to pretend that ICARUS take on more players than anyone else or that they don't deserve to be where they are is like TK's already said... a nonsense.

DeletedUser

As i recall, some players went to bored! and some went to you.... ElChapo

My point is more this.. tribes are constantly evolving... ICARUS, yours, BORED!, SHEEP (gotta love that name). its the nature of the game and to pretend that ICARUS take on more players than anyone else or that they don't deserve to be where they are is like TK's already said... a nonsense.

El Chapo is one, not some...

I'm not questioning that tribes evolve and take on new players, merely the quality of some of your new players.

And not bitter either, just tired of being constantly lied to
icon_neutral.gif
... oh I'm sorry 'things changing'.

DeletedUser

El Chapo is one, not some...

I'm not questioning that tribes evolve and take on new players, merely the quality of some of your new players.

And not bitter either, just tired of being constantly lied to :icon_neutral:... oh I'm sorry 'things changing'.

James, im not biting on the acusations mate.

You and Scotty both think its clever to knock that I recruited brakinbones.

Think harder! Why would I invite a small player in trouble... hmmm why why why? There is a sound advantage for it a strong tactical reason, ill give you 3 guesses.

I like it when you underestimate.