Top Poster?

DeletedUser

Iz bored,So I thought We could do something we used to do in the past,like dream team,ect,but its being overused in here W24.

So,here Da Game!!

Choose your 5 best PNP poster,could be helpfull to at least give a short sentence to explain why you made those choice.

meh list:

Top poster: in no particular order.

KK:he usualy stay calm,and its pretty hard to win an argument agaisnt him.

Wiz:kinda the same as KK,he's maybe less fancy,but usualy goes straight to the point.

Rukoh:gotta love him,whitout him and is Manga Fetish,il be lost.

Socks:imo,she's the poster who brought the most valuable pnp we ever see in W24,also I love her humour and she can even be bitchy sometime,something that I do like:icon_redface:

Gzed:gotta love and respect that Gzed:icon_razz:

DeletedUser80599

Kriid: Because of In your face George/Fairy stuff. And because you rock
emoticon-0142-happy.gif

Socks: This lady pwnz yoo all
emoticon-0103-cool.gif

KS + BB: Best spam buddies
emoticon-0123-party.gif

DeletedUser

Kriid: IN YOUR FACE! never gets old

Niyah: Hawtest spammer alive

Rukoh: The only person that has ever forced me to use a dictionary... pure evil

I would also like to point out worst poster in history....

[spoil]Knight Saber U SUCK!!!![/spoil]

DeletedUser

Sherry9: Hard to argue with much?

Rukoh: Cause his here all the time.

w1z: hard to win arguement against

KK: See w1z

TGO: Spams but spams in a kind of "This looks on-topic, but it isn't :icon_cool:"

DeletedUser68103

Gzed: He was dah man :|

socks: She made pnp what it was now that she is gone/never posts it is like this.

Rukoh: If he wanted the shirt you were wearing he could argue it off you and make you think he is doing you a service >.>

Kk: See rukoh but some how is nicer bout it.

Kriid: <3

wizdom: Can argue too :x

(in no particular order)

DeletedUser

kriid- CAuse i gave him his "in the face fairy" and cause he is like french
KK-makes good arguments talks sophisticated so i can't understand his sentences though
Wizdom- awesome maps makes good arguments and makes it someone else beside kk rukoh and kriid arguing
Daholla- Chillaxed i dont know
Linky- badass

DeletedUser68103

kriid- CAuse i gave him his "in the face fairy" and cause he is like french
KK-makes good arguments talks sophisticated so i can't understand his sentences though
Wizdom- awesome maps makes good arguments and makes it someone else beside kk rukoh and kriid arguing
Daholla- Chillaxed i dont know
Linky- badass

(cool) oh wait we have a emote for dat! :icon_cool:

Edit: although I am flattered he said pnp. I r teh sux at pnp D:

DeletedUser

I cant help but think you copied my thread somewhat.

mmm,

1-I doubt
2-had no intention
3-you stole it to someone else before
4-stop using your damn alias ewok you annoye everyone and oyu succed to contribute nothing even in a general section thread.

DeletedUser

mmm,

1-I doubt
2-had no intention
3-you stole it to someone else before
4-stop using your damn alias ewok you annoye everyone and oyu succed to contribute nothing even in a general section thread.

I succeed in conributing nothing? Is that the kind of logic the french have? :|

DeletedUser

I succeed in conributing nothing? Is that the kind of logic the french have? :|

okkkay,I guess the sentence was wrongly constructed.

So I restart,

You post off topic around 90% of the time you post,I aint stole your topic,simply cause I had no idea you posted it before,and cause its not Your topic,this kind of topic is used in every server,every world,since the age of time,so just shush with your silly comment,mkay?yeah,good boyz.

mdm Iz wuwe you.

Last edited by a moderator:

=RedFox=

meh list:
Top poster: in no particular order.
KK:he usualy stay calm,and its pretty hard to win an argument agaisnt him.
Wiz:kinda the same as KK,he's maybe less fancy,but usualy goes straight to the point.
Rukoh:gotta love him,whitout him and is Manga Fetish,il be lost.
Socks:imo,she's the poster who brought the most valuable pnp we ever see in W24,also I love her humour and she can even be bitchy sometime,something that I do like:icon_redface:
Gzed:gotta love and respect that Gzed:icon_razz:
But...but..but I thought you loved me?? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Dh- a brillant man and when he speaks its ussually the truth, no matter how bad he makes me look :p

KK- Some of his arguements are very intruging. Althoguh i miss the old KK but even the current KK is doing just fine. Of course we share the same name so i gotta give him points for that too :icon_wink:

Rukoh. This guy blows me away with his well thought out posts. Me, i would rather just blurt out or speak striaght up. But this guy can talk your ear off and use big words such as
Coherent. :icon_surprised:

Gzed. Another great poster and i am always glad when he pops in. Regardless if we agree to disagree it is great to see him still around.

socks always posts the non biased truth.

CGopie- This kid has come along way form his early pnp days. Hes matured from the spam, hes posted some brillant rebuttles and tbh hes definatly growing on me :icon_biggrin:

kriid. I watched this french nub stumble his way through the language barrier only to come out with less spelling mistakes then me:icon_redface: his post sometimes are very well thought out and is one of the posters keeping pnp alive today.

one player i miss in this world as a pnp poster, ok 2 players.

Pervis.
An arch nemisis inwhich i hope to find in 50 but in the early months of world 24 was a great read. the guy was a brillant poster and would be great to see his posts again.

Nickers/adam
I used to love these guys and their flames. was pure priceless. on a sad note nickers left before our 1v1 ;(

wIz.

Repinski

Wiz. there is just no arguing with him, in the end he always wins.

Socks I was around when socks did some PnP and I always thought they were really good.

Rukoh I have always admired him, I honestly can't tell you why because I don't know either.

Kriid sure he is a spammer at times but he brings a spamy kind of element to PnP and I like it.

Sully + Linky Everyone has to have their favorite trolls/spammers on the list :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wiz. there is just no arguing with him, in the end he always wins.

Socks I was around when socks did some PnP and I always thought they were really good.

Rukoh I have always admired him, I honestly can't tell you why because I don't know either.

Kriid sure he is a spammer at times but he brings a spamy kind of element to PnP and I like it.

Sully + Linky Everyone has to have their favorite trolls/spammers on the list :icon_wink:

Funny how you only list people that are better than you. Why not list someone on your level, like Bruno?

Repinski

Funny how you only list people that are better than you. Why not list someone on your level, like Bruno?

I have no idea who Bruno is first of all, and second of all I did not make my post about skill, I made it on PnP abilities.