Return of the Dark Lord?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi McBoozie
I watched tihs world every month after I left ..welcome back :)

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
welcome back bossman :D been a while since i last said that but gaffer and xan are still better dukes then u in my book :icon_redface: dont snipe me please :lol: i swear im joking... altho jaffe and xan done really well in ur absence :) (no sarcasm)

DeletedUser

So i have been told bond now don't go hiding over the summer on me ^^

Hi McBoozie
I watched tihs world every month after I left ..welcome back :)

Heya buddy would be nice for you to tell me your finally back playing

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So i have been told bond now don't go hiding over the summer on me ^^

Heya buddy would be nice for you to tell me your finally back playing

yep i hear muse is :D natoson on W47 also :D

erm hiding from u over the summer ? since when :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yeah, it is not a secret bond,lol...he told us all in chat he was co playing xannie

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol i think you misunderstood it or i jus said it really silly :icon_sad:

what i meant was

yes muse is :D 'hes also natoson on W47' i wasnt tryna hide anything lol i guess i just said it wrong :S

DeletedUser

Welcome back.

/me passes Boozie a pint with a Jagermeister chaser

DeletedUser

*slurp* cheers HAIRY

Have heard you have been having a hard time as of late :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

yep i hear muse is :D natoson on W47 also :D

erm hiding from u over the summer ? since when :icon_rolleyes:

how did you know ?
did you hear it from all the ex 2Ez , Ez members there ? ;)
its not just me .. :)

main world is world 40

some of the players there realy need to learn how to read between the lines but who cares ? lol
They think that when I write headless cacti ( as a bad nickname to someone) I mean a cacti with no head...and even when you give them hints they wont try to understand it loll
+ some odd declarations of war .. funny and a bit strange ... you should have a look
+ I thought after a certain world players will know how to play the game and be smart but no...they are still headless after so many worlds :)

But its just small talk , the big thing is McBoozie :)

Last edited by a moderator:

xannash

After speaking with so many today and seeing the diabolic assembly which is now W15 as everyone knows it is it time for the Dark Lord to return from the grave and rule once more?

Opinions, comments, propaganda and ridicules all are welcome

I have done it once before so my CV is a 100% track record and it does hold a certain interest enough for me to take the chin wags from the GF about not holding the baby bottle often enough but does the world hold enough active and skilled players for such a thing to be a challenge

Commence your reasoning and debates :icon_twisted:

Valdemort is back?

DeletedUser

Nice to see you around Boozie. Didn't think I would have the pleasure to get in touch with you again. What role will you take in AXE now? Same as before?

DeletedUser

Oh noes Boozie is back. Someone's masterplan to make this world even worse than it was when I quit is working very well. Bring the worst leaders back, make all the cool & nice people leave the world and make no one but the annoying, idiotic trolls post on the forums. Good job whoever orchestrated this, cause this world is now dead (y)

DeletedUser

why blue dot?
mcboozie was nice and cool
I dont think it will make the world dead ,msby more balanced and "happier" one. ( although it depends how you define happier :) )

DeletedUser

More balanaced by... allying to exactly everything;
Allies
Exile.
Exile3
tH
TSoH

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
DA
!WAR!
T.L.S
DAD

Enemies
Nooooooneeeee

That is AXE's diplomacy list, this is now the ultimate tribal-hug world,
Shared Forum of Tribe tH
Shared with !WAR!, AXE, DA, Exile., N.W.O.

They are allied, NAPed & have shared forums with EVERYTHIGN and EVERYBODY, and that's how they're gonna make it even more dead than before, this world should just close already.

DeletedUser

I am not sure its the case since i left around 1.5 years
but I dont think it happened
about TH..I can believe ..for some strange reasons ;) lol .. if you can still remember stuff 1.5 years ago while I still played ..loll

Status
Not open for further replies.