W7 bad forum mod

DeletedUser

I suspect lies.

We saw that pre/post op vid you posted on YT.

DeletedUser

You sir, need glasses.

Lasek surgery tyvm. I laugh in the face at those that wear glasses, which you my dear...quite clearly need. I assure you, that's a giant turd.

Clearly the person that took the shot was too lazy to pop down the shops to buy some cookies so improvised instead by pulling down his or her kacks, squatting over a plate and letting loose...Then, as a finishing touch, got a knife and carved into the turd to make it look like a plate of cookies before shoving it in the oven. Definetely a giant turd.

Laz, hope all's well pal :)

DeletedUser

Yeah all is good, PTT are pretty much dead now so it's TATECs turn to get kicked around abit, starting with marshanna ... again heh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wondering in....

OMG, that's the first thread I've closed since I've been modding this world. I think you may be overreacting a bit. I actually am happy to see the increased activity in the forum since I've been here, I just don't think a conversation between two people wanting to catch up on things is really relevant so I closed that thread.

As for moving the other threads, General Discussion area is not off limits, you don't need to avoid it like the plague, it's actually quite an active area on other forums, you guys should try it out. I am much more lenient about the type of posting allowed there.

I'll leave this open for a while longer to allow you some more time to share your feelings.

Your loving mod,

Laura

You are unpwnable, Laura.

"I'll leave this open longer to allow you some more time to share your feelings."

Love it. I hope to learn from you to better my own modding in W48 ^_^

and I'm wondering out now....

mordecairule

what is there to learn about modding? You kiss some TW admin ass to get the volunteer position then close any topics that are dumb, much like this one.

DeletedUser

OMG, that's the first thread I've closed since I've been modding this world. I think you may be overreacting a bit. I actually am happy to see the increased activity in the forum since I've been here, I just don't think a conversation between two people wanting to catch up on things is really relevant so I closed that thread.

As for moving the other threads, General Discussion area is not off limits, you don't need to avoid it like the plague, it's actually quite an active area on other forums, you guys should try it out. I am much more lenient about the type of posting allowed there.

I'll leave this open for a while longer to allow you some more time to share your feelings.

Your loving mod,

Laura

Nicer than our world 26 mod :)

He moves our topics into world 25 lol :icon_eek::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

what is there to learn about modding? You kiss some TW admin ass to get the volunteer position then close any topics that are dumb, much like this one.

You forgot to mention the part where we give out bans without any justified reason, completely ignore it when someone you don't like is breaking the rules, and murder prostitutes in our spare time :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Pfff, kids today... Ya'll talk nostalgic about "the old mods", then you like happen to forget that the mods today is waaaaaay too influenced by the Petnquaranlor way of doing things! Those guys are like LAMBS compared to the old mods like, well, me, HT, Mimelim, Ender... :icon_razz: Today it's all communicate and serve, not like the old days when we ran around with banhammers and did things the old-fashioned way! :icon_wink:

2155f3acfd66c0ccaa98381e549e1c26.jpg