kiltom

DeletedUser

Your dictionary is messed too. Outlasting someone is nowhere near the same thing as taking someone out. As I repeat myself, (as so often as my opponents make me do........................) Outlasting means you sat idly and did practically nothing to cause the end of the tribe. Taking out means you directly removed them from the game. That's the means, though, not the end.

How often do you actually directly remove every member from a tribe via nobling? lol

Plus, it was hulk/kong's fault for not doing things to keep its members active. Also if standing idly can destroy an enemy tribe faster than fighting then maybe thats the better strategy.

rich26ca

wow can't believe i actually saw someone say this

if standing idly can destroy an enemy tribe faster than fighting then maybe thats the better strategy.

Lol diheadwarlord hey, lol... wow you really are a nub. you come out and flame everyone for all there faults always ignoring your own tribes faults then make a statement like that and still think you garner any respect at all is so funny to me... I know mentally challenged monkeys that don't contradict themselves as much as you do.

Please Think then post if your unable to do that then don't post!

DeletedUser

Lol diheadwarlord hey, lol... wow you really are a nub. you come out and flame everyone for all there faults always ignoring your own tribes faults then make a statement like that and still think you garner any respect at all is so funny to me... I know mentally challenged monkeys that don't contradict themselves as much as you do.

Ironically, standing IDLY is EXACTLY what fear is doing. WHAT HAS FEAR DONE? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How often do you actually directly remove every member from a tribe via nobling? lol

Plus, it was hulk/kong's fault for not doing things to keep its members active. Also if standing idly can destroy an enemy tribe faster than fighting then maybe thats the better strategy.

Regardless of what you said here, outlasting and taking out are completely different things.

But, yeah, I suppose doing nothing is how to have fun in this game:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Regardless of what you said here, outlasting and taking out are completely different things.

But, yeah, I suppose doing nothing is how to have fun in this game:icon_rolleyes:

well fear?! seems to be having a blast

rich26ca

We very much are ;) hey air nice to see you'll still post from time to time ;)

DeletedUser

for example... my K36 villages..... I stacked them a little cause IM not on nearly as much as I used to be. So, _________ player that I wont mention decides to fake me with 300 fakes...... only at the 1 village in K36 they want to take.... not to mention sending 100+ nukes..... and sending their 1 noble from less than 2hrs away.... at a k that I had at most 20 villages in, and one that is 3k's away from my main k..... I wont post more on this as I no longer have the reports....

I think I know that guy....

1. Stacked them a little....???? does that mean needing 15 full nukes to penetrate each village?

2. The problem with the guy you are mentioning is that you once recruited him to your tribe...and you mentioned this same guy once he took some 5 vills of yours and again you are moaning now after taking 5 more vills from you.

3. This guy doesnt like to judge others...but just having fun in this game.

4. This guy will keep calling himself noob and thus maybe that was the reason that once he was recriuted in Prime after being account sat by you ....

HTM ... i still love you xxx

rich26ca

[spoil]
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 85
Difference: 65

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,473,564
Side 2: 842,635
Difference: 630,929

image.php
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 11
Difference: 14

image.php

Side 1: 250,827
Side 2: 103,243
Difference: 147,584

image.php

[/spoil]

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: guyverone

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Tear that off...

All you have done is flame us here while ingame you have done nothing against us. While you do nothing we take scores of villages from your tribe.

You lies about Primes ineptitude must be blinding your tribe to the fact that they are in a war because your not the only member that does nothing for their tribe mates.

Perhaps Prime should stop imploring our enemies to stop spending all their time with their fantasies in the world forum and fight us... But we are sick of taking the villages so easily in the south. I will give Fear their due and admit that they at least are fighting us in some measure, but BSM and its many members are doing nothing.

Doing nothing ingame while flaming others for their inabilitly should from hence forth be known as "Doing a Gyverone". It seems your disciples are following your lead already.
[/spoil]

hate to admit this cause i dislike you so very much but this is the best post i've seen from you. not cause your flaming someone other then me and fear but because you took the time to gather stats.

although isn't guy on the east end of BSM fighting Sparta off

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: guyverone

Side 2:
Tribes: Sparta
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 9
Difference: 9

image.php

Side 1: 102,126
Difference: 102,126

image.php

[/spoil]

for all your flaming about this world sucking guy, It doesn't seem like you yourself are doing anything to make it any more fun/better for anyone...

DeletedUser

You should read Sun Tzu or Myamoto Musashi and gain at least a rudimentary understanding of strategy and tactics.

Diheadwarlord is correct, the greatest General wins the battle before the fight has even begun.

rich26ca

in war maybe in a game no, its should be about fun but if thats fun then go ahead and keep waiting.

that statement is a false hood and really means the most prepared general wins... which is also not completely true... War is won by those that have the heart to continue at all costs!

DeletedUser

no rich that is wrong i agree with prepared generals win but the greatest general will always win

DeletedUser

no rich that is wrong i agree with prepared generals win but the greatest general will always win

greatest generals are those that utilize everything at his/her disposal to the max. Without the right tools no one can guarantee victory.

DeletedUser

Well a war is won only but the troops out in the field generals can plan as much as they want ,but in the end it's the troops on the ground that will win any battle as to the way behave & fight in battle.

Just saying Generals win wars in just plain dumb the way I see it.

DeletedUser

a general is a tactician and tacticians are the brains behind everything

HeftySmurf

Its the troops that win wars, not the generals. You may lose battles, doesn't mean you have lost the war.

rich26ca

my sentiments were based on both levels of war on the ground and generals in general. the ones that have the heart to go one even after having lost a battle and presses forward that is always the side usually wins. but just like in a fight any fight can be beat if its time its time.

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
my sentiments were based on both levels of war on the ground and generals in general. the ones that have the heart to go one even after having lost a battle and presses forward that is always the side usually wins. but just like in a fight any fight can be beat if its time its time.
So you prefer posting here now and leave the thread subjected to you?
It is unfortunate.
To see you run and hide it's funny.
And even more funnier is to see your fail promises.
I'm waiting for your "op" to take place.
Please show the whole world how much you fail. It's not like we didn't see that already but yeah, I wanna have this personal with you.

DeletedUser

So you prefer posting here now and leave the thread subjected to you?
It is unfortunate.
To see you run and hide it's funny.
And even more funnier is to see your fail promises.
I'm waiting for your "op" to take place.
Please show the whole world how much you fail. It's not like we didn't see that already but yeah, I wanna have this personal with you.

Don't wait too long mate, he said they as a tribe were coming after me and nothing has happened.
Maybe it's cold where he lives and the hot air keeps him warm or something.

Its the troops that win wars, not the generals. You may lose battles, doesn't mean you have lost the war.

Men without leadership and direction are a rabble and will always lose.