2010 predictions

DeletedUser

lmfao!!! God i just broke me funny bone, jerey got !~-PWNED-~! roflmfaool

DeletedUser

Like I said, I was too lazy to look for the stats myself.
All I said was that posting forever stats is totally irrelevant.

Thanks for updating it LH. Guess everyone's still waiting for something from the East...

DeletedUser81101

Actually Detox had an academy also, (which by your definition failed) lets be equitable now...and Detox, which isn't an academy but has still failed...

Oh I'm sorry I forgot, whatever it is we do is "epic fail", when DtiM's tribe fails...it's "strategerrrry"...:lol:

Oh and DtiM, I know you love to run like a rabbit and post up the stats every time your tribe takes a 1 village lead...but I wouldn't go putting a lot of faith in the stats at this time...there's a lot of swing back and forth right now...for example, yesterday you had a 1 village lead on Hawks, at this very minute, Hawks have the lead over Legion...tomorrow it could be different.

Yea - detoxs academy did fail - they're non existant now.
I was specifically referring to E=Mc2 who are stuffed now without okole puka! Hawks are just idiots for being allied to a dying tribe. DETOX are not dying, however much you want to think they are.

And if you've noticed I have only been putting up stats against E=mc2 up to shut up thegame & scientist members. Hawks vs LEGION is currently even

DeletedUser

What?! Detox's academy did not 'FAIL' it merely served it purpose and then re-merged into the mother tribe.

You lot can hardly talk since all of YOUR academy tribes did the same thing...
HAWK$ - merged back into mother tribe
Legi0n - merged back into mother tribe
KDKA - remerged/defeated
F=MA - god knows whats going on with them.

Ok so if re-merging into the mother tribe i classed as a fail, then we are all at fault. If you are actually considering using this as ammunition then you clearly have no argument left and are now spouting ridiculous accusations and claims that you yourself are guilty of. I suggest you read back through your response before you actually post it, because now, you all made absolute idiots of yourselves.

DeletedUser

WOMP!

BB you accuse people all the time of doing exactly what you do...LOL...you contradict yourself at will and switch to opposite arguments whenever it suits you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WOMP!

BB you accuse people all the time of doing exactly what you do...LOL...you contradict yourself at will and switch to opposite arguments whenever it suits you.

Nah, I aint supporting another argument, I am merely stating that you are all wrong. If only there was some way in which people could actually check facts before they posted...oh yeah there is one, its called not being so bloody ignorant.

Also, whats a WOMP?

DeletedUser

What?! Detox's academy did not 'FAIL' it merely served it purpose and then re-merged into the mother tribe.

You lot can hardly talk since all of YOUR academy tribes did the same thing...
HAWK$ - merged back into mother tribe
Legi0n - merged back into mother tribe
KDKA - remerged/defeated
F=MA - god knows whats going on with them.

Ok so if re-merging into the mother tribe i classed as a fail, then we are all at fault. If you are actually considering using this as ammunition then you clearly have no argument left and are now spouting ridiculous accusations and claims that you yourself are guilty of. I suggest you read back through your response before you actually post it, because now, you all made absolute idiots of yourselves.

100% true. All the players from REHAB who were active were moved into DETOX, so please DETOX's academy was as much fail as every other academy tribe in the world. I think the only ones still standing are F=MA who have virtually been disowned by E= and SWAG who are on something like 3-4 million points.

DeletedUser

For those who do not know about anything to do with the merge keep quiet. There are only about 8 or 9 people in the whole world who know what is going to happen between LEGION and DETOX and I am sorry but you all are for the most part horrifically wrong. It has in no way been completed, it would have been completed but for the fact that when half of us got over you guys started attacking the north so we had higher priorities then to sort the ins and outs of the merge.
I do enjoy that this war is close though :D it makes it much more interesting. Let it carry on for a long time :)

We were meant to hit delete tonight right ?

@LordHawk
And LordIX im sure i said who cares about stats ;)
Even when we were winning by about 20 villages .

LIke what happens a lot , we were winning by around 200 villages another world , then inactives hit , morale low we start loosing by around 200 villages .

Then attack break came we got together and now we over 500 villages ahead with still loadsa ground to eat :p

Once its a good 500 -1k lead i will be saying we are winning good .

The worst thing to do is to underestimate your opponent

DeletedUser

We were meant to hit delete tonight right ?

@LordHawk
And LordIX im sure i said who cares about stats ;)
Even when we were winning by about 20 villages .

LIke what happens a lot , we were winning by around 200 villages another world , then inactives hit , morale low we start loosing by around 200 villages .

Then attack break came we got together and now we over 500 villages ahead with still loadsa ground to eat :p

Once its a good 500 -1k lead i will be saying we are winning good .

The worst thing to do is to underestimate your opponent

The only thing I can agree with is the "don't under estimate your opponent" thing...very good rule to live by...however Detox apparently forgot that axiom didn't they?

The rest of what you were saying comes out as total gibberish excuse making...and something about being 500 villages ahead and another world...were you drunk when you wrote this?? What the heck are you talking about?

DeletedUser

I believe he was just explaining what he meant when he sad 'who cares about stats'.
By which I think he meant 'who cares about stats this early'.

Oh, by the way. I'm back on my old account, which is now in DETOX. ;3
Hello Hawkies. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Nah, I aint supporting another argument, I am merely stating that you are all wrong. If only there was some way in which people could actually check facts before they posted...oh yeah there is one, its called not being so bloody ignorant.

Also, whats a WOMP?

Hey buddy BIG BOB just to say again like HL did you do contradict yourself alot. So go check your facts and read all your posts maybe you will then remember.

DeletedUser

The only thing I can agree with is the "don't under estimate your opponent" thing...very good rule to live by...however Detox apparently forgot that axiom didn't they?

The rest of what you were saying comes out as total gibberish excuse making...and something about being 500 villages ahead and another world...were you drunk when you wrote this?? What the heck are you talking about?

Check me post then , when we were winning .

Some other thread lol

I got the stats saying we were winning and i said who cares when it was such a low winning score .

Same with most hawks players i believe, wow who cares if we are loosing by one or two digit numbers .

DeletedUser

Hey buddy BIG BOB

You are not my friend. You are too much of a tool, both ingame and in these forums for me to consider you my friend.

Check in the mirror, that is your only friend (and even he dislikes you...alot)

DeletedUser

but BOB i want to be your buddy, come on i ask you pretty please with fairies on top. But seriously is that the best you can do to tune me? I know kids that has better comebacks then that. I really thought it would be a challenge the P you off but you really really make it so easy.

DeletedUser

but BOB i want to be your buddy, come on i ask you pretty please with fairies on top. But seriously is that the best you can do to tune me? I know kids that has better comebacks then that. I really thought it would be a challenge the P you off but you really really make it so easy.

Another fail attempt to antagonize me. In response to your request...NO I will not be your friend.

Also, last I checked human beings dont tend to have anatomical musical componants so how I would "tune" you? I am quite at a loss as to how to respond.

DeletedUser

Your such a cocky person yet you hide behind an alias. How about you grow a pair and tell us who you are. Even if you do it in PM I don't care, I would also bet that you are inn k63 or something hiding behind a wall of 2k's

DeletedUser

Yup i hide behind an alias as i am afraid that you wont have anything to say when you know who i am. And as for being cocky i sound almost like BOB dont i? Keep guessing as you havent been close mines. But i will give you a clue i'm somewhere on W33.