BD vs. Phoenx

DeletedUser

With or without the help of your sister tribes.

From reading these forums Phoenx don't even appear to be coordinating on BD, let alone have an alliance, let alone being a family. So if this is sister tribes, which of THE and BD is the academy?

DeletedUser

Umm next time we have an "op" someone wanna inform me? I seem to be left out off all these serious discussions to which gicu is apparently privy. Its really quite sad that a few individuals firing at you guys gets seen as an op. I thought you were supposed to be the masters of tactics. Shouldnt you be able to descern the difference between what is an op and what isnt?

Gicusan

Umm next time we have an "op" someone wanna inform me? I seem to be left out off all these serious discussions to which gicu is apparently privy. Its really quite sad that a few individuals firing at you guys gets seen as an op. I thought you were supposed to be the masters of tactics. Shouldnt you be able to descern the difference between what is an op and what isnt?

that is exactly why i call them operations Stiki :) I thought i mentioned a few reasons I believe they are like number of thousands attacks over a short amount of time and hoards of nobles and coordination over 10 or more players. That is an operation no matter how you look at it. Even your forums treats you that way, i am sure of it. I understand it feels bad to be losing despite those coordinated attacks and all effort, but that pretty much defines an operation. Btw, maybe it is time for someone to set Stiki as trusted member.

as for sister tribes, that was more of a joke. at least half joke. we got a war to win here. Pajuno said we will see no courtesy from him and I hope he expects none in return.still, info can be sent to the 2, especially Loen even if not under the name of "coordinating together against".

But, make no mistake, we gladly enjoy this.

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
that is exactly why i call them operations Stiki :) I thought i mentioned a few reasons I believe they are like number of thousands attacks over a short amount of time and hoards of nobles and coordination over 10 or more players. That is an operation no matter how you look at it. Even your forums treats you that way, i am sure of it. I understand it feels bad to be losing despite those coordinated attacks and all effort, but that pretty much defines an operation. Btw, maybe it is time for someone to set Stiki as trusted member.

as for sister tribes, that was more of a joke. at least half joke. we got a war to win here. Pajuno said we will see no courtesy from him and I hope he expects none in return.still, info can be sent to the 2, especially Loen even if not under the name of "coordinating together against".

But, make no mistake, we gladly enjoy this.

Trust me. There has not been a "phoenx op" yet.

If we had ops already, then your on op four or five yourself.

As for your sister tribes. Look in the mirror before you hurl jests, or in this case, insults like that.

Smurfs are definitely your sister tribe. Your even involving them in the nobling of cashman as well as keeping them in your church circles. If that isn't academy or sister tribe, then I don't know what is.

One could also count the fact that you are personally sitting and controling accounts in mf and that other tribe that temps has a sit in as well. If any tribe is guilty of hugging and sistering up, it's BD.

Shall I describe this as it is? 3 vs phoenx??

Gicusan

Nick is the master of a couple of SMURFS. That has nothing to do with BD but with his own church area and his business. Last time I/we sited an MF was 3 months ago and it was for 2 days. before that there were only 2 cases and only one longer than 2 weeks but shorter than a month. I fail to see any connection with our war as MF is nowhere near Pheonx border. You just throwing words around paj? As for Smurfs ennobling you... what can I say, DIE ennobled you alot also in the past too, isnt it? That is the level.

As for operations, again, I understand you are in a sensible position to assume those but by some simple definitions those are OP. You may be able to build up bigger operations, but that does not make those rather big ones already less of a tribe coordinated and sustained act.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Trust me. There has not been a "phoenx op" yet.

If we had ops already, then your on op four or five yourself.

As for your sister tribes. Look in the mirror before you hurl jests, or in this case, insults like that.

Smurfs are definitely your sister tribe. Your even involving them in the nobling of cashman as well as keeping them in your church circles. If that isn't academy or sister tribe, then I don't know what is.

One could also count the fact that you are personally sitting and controling accounts in mf and that other tribe that temps has a sit in as well. If any tribe is guilty of hugging and sistering up, it's BD.

Shall I describe this as it is? 3 vs phoenx??

Sorry I tried to read this .. but I couldnt get past him saying " WA WA WA ... WA WA .. WA .. WAAAAA "

I have a sits?!?!? .. Damn which tribe???? .. Gimme Gimme Gimme!!

Moroccantreasures

wow

wow bd shoud be embarrased with all this!
I feel like if you cant play fairly and honorably you are actually wasting my time and not worthy of it, no matter how long you think your measuring stick is.
Its actually retractible you know it appears people are getting tired of the dishonorable game play

yeah yeah yeah go ahead bully me, make fun of me, its your way I expect it but I have the prettiest toes you have ever seen ;)
The parmasean dude seems very resonable though
Heather

DeletedUser

wow bd shoud be embarrased with all this!
I feel like if you cant play fairly and honorably you are actually wasting my time and not worthy of it, no matter how long you think your measuring stick is.
Its actually retractible you know it appears people are getting tired of the dishonorable game play

yeah yeah yeah go ahead bully me, make fun of me, its your way I expect it but I have the prettiest toes you have ever seen ;)
The parmasean dude seems very resonable though
Heather

Do I sense an early exit?

DeletedUser

Heya, Barbie!
I'm not much of a misogynist usually (since I'm a girl and all) but, you know, sometimes, just sometimes, some of us look smarter when they shut up.
Have fun sweetie! :)

DeletedUser71844

I think his ;) (wink) was a typo and he was supposed to use the emo ;( (cry). Because he knows the fate of Phoenx?

DeletedUser

This war is far from over gentlemen, let's at least try and be civil :)

Phoenx FTW.

DeletedUser

it is only me seeing a contradiction there? Decide who you are cheering for.
Or apparently his view of W30 is different from yours... Imagine that, someone doesnt agree with you about where the best is, really can you come off as any more full of yourself? Something i have noticed as I grew up playing sports, the best didnt have to keep reminding you they were the best. Your slotted #1 maybe you should just let your nukes and stats do your talking? Or perhaps that little sliver of doubt in yourself is growing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

stiki. it was a joke...

as for letting stats do the talking:

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 340
Side 2: 117
Difference: 223

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 51
Difference: 97

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,084,492
Side 2: 829,763
Difference: 2,254,729

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,354,044
Side 2: 470,300
Difference: 883,744

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 126
Side 2: 27
Difference: 99

image.php

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 12
Difference: 55

image.php

Side 1: 1,128,975
Side 2: 195,674
Difference: 933,301

image.php

Side 1: 626,129
Side 2: 112,191
Difference: 513,938

image.php

why not? as for silver of doubt. what can i say. there is one. very concerned about the fact you guys will not entertain BD southern players long enough.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
stiki. it was a joke...

as for letting stats do the talking:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 340
Side 2: 117
Difference: 223

image.php

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 51
Difference: 97

image.php

Side 1: 3,084,492
Side 2: 829,763
Difference: 2,254,729

image.php

Side 1: 1,354,044
Side 2: 470,300
Difference: 883,744

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 126
Side 2: 27
Difference: 99

image.php

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 12
Difference: 55

image.php

Side 1: 1,128,975
Side 2: 195,674
Difference: 933,301

image.php

Side 1: 626,129
Side 2: 112,191
Difference: 513,938

image.php

why not? as for silver of doubt. what can i say. there is one. very concerned about the fact you guys will not entertain BD southern players long enough.

This is the point, where i say that Bronse and Cashman were inactive, BUT i dont want to make that an excuse.

(oops, did i just sound like Gicusan??? )

Either way, we were a little staggered by the incomings everywhere. However, that does not mean that anyone has given up or is quitting. As it stands, i stated many times over, stats will not be important to us!!! we have a lot of villages that were in bad positions, and activity over the weekend due to emergencies did not help!!

its called Calculated losses... Something every good leader has to deal with and handle in their own way.

Do not worry, we play eye for an eye.. and we are coming for your left eye real soon.....

@pinkytoe... maybe you should follow your own advice? i only see you up here when the stats are greatly in your favor, or you have done some intensive work to insult your competition... Tsk tsk, you truly are Gicu's girl...

Gicu, your jests seem to always have dark hidden meanings... its like you cover your insults, by stating its a joke... Will be fun to see that smirk and that humor wiped from your face. Funny, i gave you some jests in skype, and you threatened to block me...

Cant take your own medicine seems to be a common trait inside of BD......

Gicusan

Pajuno, one of these days I will make a post about your common lies. I said I will block you if you keep bothering me while i have to snipe/defend. where does that come from in your post? and remember I am still waiting for you to withdraw your accusation about me being a liar when I said you kept the fraser account in order to pass as many villas as possible to your own members. you kicked him soon after you lost the sit.

That aside, do you ever have an argument to strengthen the words you throw around?

as for my jests, i never said there is a "nice" humor in them. that is not my kind.

you promissed you will show us many times. i see dead Pheonx. you say stats do not matter. true, who cares about stats? but villages matter. advanced positions lost matter a lot. usually, lost villages by tens mean that the one who loses is also hit very bad. in troops numbers and in his will to continue. bronse and kash are not inactive by chance. they are inactive due to lack of will. they were there all last days, doing something every now and then. however, the fight was not burning into them. dead men walking.

and to conclude. twstats show us a loss of 120.000. points in your account? downgrading to build nobles or what.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'd like to ask both sides (and neutrals) to try to keep it adversarial, but "high road." Please. it's not interesting to watch post after post throwing accusations at each other.

That aside, as to stats: my father, my law professors, and the History Channel would always remind me that winning the battle is not akin to winning the war. The annals are rife with the bodies of "early victors" ...

Although, win enough battles ...

Nice stats so far, BD.