Changes

DeletedUser54677

Is it just me or does that seem a little harsh.

You should know, he's in your tribe! :icon_eek:

Maybe he doesn't like me because I got his profile wiped for him saying that I deserved to die (in real life), as well as more than a few other real life insults to other Deus members, such as saying Marshall BK should die from his cancer.

DeletedUser

You should know, he's in your tribe! :icon_eek:

Just because I'm in the same tribe as some people doesn't mean I know them.

In fact I have very few people in this game I would call friends. Most of my communication happened in early stages of this world. Tbolling, Gilly2020 and Cgopie are probably the only people left playing the game I consider friends and even then I can't remember the last time I spoke to either of them.

Hence I was just making an observation of something I thought should not have been said. I actually find it absurd that you would want to flame me for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54677

Just because I'm in the same tribe as some people doesn't mean I know them.

In fact I have very few people in this game I would call friends. Most of my communication happened in early stages of this world. Tbolling and Cgopie are probably the only people left playing the game I consider friends and even then I can't remember the last time I spoke to either of them.

Hence I was just making an observation of something I thought should not have been said. I actually find it absurd that you would want to flame me for it.

Oh, don't take it the wrong way. If that's flaming, you need some thicker skin, mate! To be honest, it was more of a joke than anything. :)

There's a difference also between knowing (of) someone, and being friends with them. I know of Glynjack, I'm not particularly friends with him. I know of Cypherrr, I'm not particularly friends with him. I know of Smurf-, I'm not particularly friends with him.

It's nice to see a different poster on the forums though. :)

DeletedUser

I would've liked to see V-V-V fight it out for the north rather than the hop-merge they did. Maybe it was meant to curb inactivity but it seems like instead it accelerated it instead.

I couldn't agree more...while at the same time disagreeing completely :icon_razz:

I regret not warring ASBO when we had the chance, and securing K15. From there I think we could've taken control up to the northern border, giving us 8 K's of dominance. Instead we let them do their thing with BOOTY, which surrounded us in a sea of Kinky/Garuda/S²ORM blue and purple. By the time the ASBO war ended, Garuda and V-V-V were so paranoid of each other that BOOTY was pretty much a reason for the two to war each other. So in this respect, I agree that fighting for the north would've been nice.

At the same time, some of V-V-V's best members came from the Manico merge. Due to RL reasons, pautog/18man.a/shimobeui and other crucial members from the north had to quit, and it was southern players that stepped up to fill the void. Some of S²ORM's best players are still from that Manico merge...

I've been meaning to post my ideal changes, and one of the tops would be what Forkrul just said. Who knows, maybe if we controlled the entire north, I'd still be jobless and leading V-V-V :lol:

DeletedUser

In fact I have very few people in this game I would call friends. Most of my communication happened in early stages of this world. Tbolling, Gilly2020 and Cgopie are probably the only people left playing the game I consider friends and even then I can't remember the last time I spoke to either of them.

Arty... you wound me so.... ;-p

DeletedUser

Oh, don't take it the wrong way. If that's flaming, you need some thicker skin, mate! To be honest, it was more of a joke than anything. :)

There's a difference also between knowing (of) someone, and being friends with them. I know of Glynjack, I'm not particularly friends with him. I know of Cypherrr, I'm not particularly friends with him. I know of Smurf-, I'm not particularly friends with him.

It's nice to see a different poster on the forums though. :)

*GJ cries a little inside*

DeletedUser

Sorry, but if I tell them that we regularly chat in IGM's and Skype, they'll consider you a spy and kick you out. :icon_sad:

Storm leadership would NEVER jump to conclusions like that and dismiss someone without having all the facts! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Sorry, but if I tell them that we regularly chat in IGM's and Skype, they'll consider you a spy and kick you out. :icon_sad:

We do talk all the time, its just that you sit so many accounts, I never know when I'm doing it:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sits? Whoever said KK uses sits to control that many accs? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser54677

I didn't know you had KG and his network of puppets at your command :icon_eek:

We put on puppet shows, make the mods fight eachother to the death, each vying to be our lapdogs. :lol:

The Great 1One1

All of this is pretty damn funny. Why? Because I have the mods already in my back pocket.

(Ready for the next round of thread lockings, post deletions, forum infractions and bans)

DeletedUser54677

All of this is pretty damn funny. Why? Because I have the mods already in my back pocket.

(Ready for the next round of thread lockings, post deletions, forum infractions and bans)

Mine are kept safe by my pocket protector. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

TTD could have been a better tribe if animalistic didn't quit or forkrul did not go to GARUDA. When whitehat took over the leadership i know at that moment that TTD would go dead. Whitehat played it safe from the moment he took the leadership.

deadsocks

W24... I dunno what I'd want to undo. There isn't anything much I can change that would be within my power, time machine or nay.
Maybe I'd warn Azi so we wouldn't get banned, or maybe I would have got Mousie or Lional to send me their sitting so they wouldn't have gone grey, cos I miss those guys...

And it's strange that wIz mentioned the H²0 merge, cos I've thought up of where I would have headed for if it hadn't have gone ahead. We (H²0) would have taken in Hungry or else absorbed a whole lot of ~TLA~ folk. I woulda been in charge, but we may not have continued to oppose Kinky despite my own distaste and concern depending on our allies' standpoints. If Kings/SWARM suddenly decided everything was hunky-dory with Kinky (ex: Kings wanted to war Xp and SWARM wanted to focus on the north), then we wouldn't really be in a position to challenge them. We'd clean up ~TLA~ remnants.

As Hungry had a strong MANIC connection, we could have ended up aligned with those guys and delving south... probably warring OM (also allies at the time, but relations with Hungry were weakening, and they were a hard tribe to keep contact with), maybe DLV or possibly even Kinky once we were stronger, over border disagreements, which were always a trouble to start with...

I dunno if we would have lasted any longer than that tho before coming into conflict with north or east (relative to our position). I don't think V-V-V would have caused many difficulties for us despite their southern former-Munpia cluster, because while it's true they could probz screw it up for us, Darebear is way too reasonable not to be able to sort things with diplomatically :p

It would depend on whether or not they were working with SWARM. Stuff was a bit iffy with Trip V still when the merge process begun. I think if I'd been an outsider to the tribe, I'd be put off SWARM by the merges they'd carry out with the northern tribes they beat in various wars, and I'd see them as a threat, so diplomatic relations might not have carried on so strongly.

So as I would have been out of the world in 6 months or so... I don't think I'll bother with time travel TY :3
But I haven't read through the thread cos I'm in a rush, so maybe I'll agree with someone else's idea :p