how to get privs in your tribe

DeletedUser

Depends how old you are really... in my case that is very gross :p

DeletedUser

I joined the world with a bunch of W26 mates...and well acdc, mickbiscuit and myself all want privs but we 'spam too much'...pfft sif we do

so we kept nagging and nagging...finally i just decided to accuse my leader of being pedo...and posted pics of pedo bear saying he has alot in common with the pedo panda...currently waiting for a reply...
this is sure to work..right?

also will i get infracted for this? =/

/facepalm

That was quite stupid to do. To my knowledge, you can get bans on the forum for posting pedobear pics - and probably IG too.

You might as well just prove yourself as an active member, work hard etc. Whining, pestering and similar will not help your cause if your leader is half-decent.

DeletedUser

im their leader and im just nub :(

you get used to it with dark, acd, and mikebiscuit trust me

DeletedUser

Mikebiscuit is going to be one of my noble targets in a few weeks - poorguy ;(

DeletedUser

awwww i feel sorry for you, prepare for your inbox to be spammed if you try

DeletedUser

Oh noes! Two can play at that game! Oh no we're both gonna be banned ;(

DeletedUser

Mikebiscuit is going to be one of my noble targets in a few weeks - poorguy ;(

poor poor me, mail me ingame so i know who you are :) theres no need to hide behind a name is there, we can spam each otehr :) :lol:

and i demand privs

DeletedUser

strike like i said prove how good you are instead of how good you think you are.

i dont care if you can become rank 1 or rank 100 what i care about is players who stick to a tribe, you know the word loyalty? or perhaps the commitment? or even courtesy?

so strike until you can actually prove you are a good player in the long haul i really dont care how good you are at start ups as if you are going to ditch a tribe/world before even nobling comes up then i have no time for you, especially when you claim you left w47 because you have not got time for another world, yet you wish to challenge me on a new world? hmmm that makes sense to me. not

DeletedUser

lmao i am backers Wo0p.

also Mike, who was he?? i will co spam him with you lol

rofl at the guy who said 13+ thats only a little bit jail bait

Lewder, you made this topic actually seem like there is intelligent life...how dare you