In search of answers

DeletedUser

Because I lack the ability to get any straight answers from my ex-duke Khole. I've decided to break my own rules and post on PnP. I ask that any and all facts come out here regardless of feelings. I ask that if you don't have facts or if you lack the ability to speak the truth you keep off. (for what good that will do)

History:
My wife played this game with me. She was the duke of NUTS but gave up her account and no longer plays the game. I also have played with Slingo on a few worlds, as well as Dr. Chill from CoD and some of you others out there. Somehow, I apparently am, and am not a spy (depending on which side of Khole's mouth is moving) because no one has the balls to speak truth, only accusations. So, this thread is wide open for anyone on W43 to clearly prove any info I have given as a spy would. Any email, skype conversations etc.

I just want it all out on the table. Either that or for Khole to man up and offer an apology. If he has that ability, there is hope that he may one day learn to lead a tribe. For now, he is compromised and listens to Khare (a proven tribe quitter and split tounged liar) over anyone else. Beware, they both talk in circles, don't answer questions and do best in situations when no one asks any questions. But, they do ask to be patient, but then don't follow thru on timelines and WILL fail.

Please, post any and all proof. I have nothing to hide, including my feelings for those two "men".

Gringo

P.S. Any questions you have, I'll tell ya straight. I thought I had retired from TW but made one last world. I just want the truth known. I realize that even in a game people have no honor.

DeletedUser

... No gringo, get khole or khare to mail you their proof via forum mail.

I'm not happy about khare either, but don't external it...

DeletedUser

Should I give name of my spy?!!!(I have reasons and I will give them to tribe council neither you nor anyone out of tribe even to ally tribes because they surely have their own spies too from what I know but I am not sure that they are using their spy good enough or not)

But really this post enough to be sure that you were loyal to donkey or not.

you tempt a few players to make anarchy in tribe when I reveal the fact about you and now you started to do things in PnP.

I have something to say to the world:
Please support this n00b as he needs your help now. look he is begging for supports.
both me and khole had fought alone with tribes in top ranking but I can give you a chance lol.(maybe I give you a one on one fight to show you are nothing except a spy) anyway as sheep is going to be like donkey again it will be by its fighters, so people will decide about what to do with you neither nor khole.
Hope world do not like to interfere in our own businesses but they can support you as this is part of this game ;)

DeletedUser

I still have no idea what either of you are talking about...?

DeletedUser

I think Gringo decided to air out some of Sheeps 'dirty' laundry.

Nothing to see here...

*These aren't the droids you are looking for*

DeletedUser

My apologies for being unclear. Let me explain a bit further. Apparently there is this most awesomeness player named Khare who when everyone had 100K points had 13K. But, that doesn't matter because as he says, points don't win wars. Donkey was looking to boot some crappy/ less active players and Khare had a fit and LEFT the tribe in a huff............

So, donkey did the big merge. Councils/dukes/barons and players. Somewhere in this mix, word come out that I am a spy. I'm open and honest with any and everything I said to anyone. I was the one asking the questions trying to find out WTF happened. Then I'm told it's been proven I'm not a spy. (for bored BTW) Long story short, all is going fairly well when Khare (the quitter) comes on our general skype room and starts insulting our dukes, our members and insulting just about everyone. Not two days prior we got a circular that includes the following.

3. Saying 1 word against all of these members and even to other members from this tribe is unacceptable, So be careful for your talking from now. any annoying talks or any other talking that can make someone unhappy is unacceptable and I'll be the one that will kick everyone that say 1 word against others.

So khare comes on insulting members and telling everyone that I'm a spy. I continue to ask for any sort of proof but that apparently is too much to ask. The part that set me off is that my then "duke" listens to his tribe quitting buddy more than the tribe, more than council. Khole is compromised and listens to the lies.....while he uses a few himself. Why would any tribe allow anybody to come on a TRIBE skype room and start insulting members, leadership and threaten current member(s) that when he gets control back they are gone. So this goes on and it is allowed. It is NOT stopped by Khole. Because they are friends. Any duke who can't put his tribe and members FIRST is no duke of mine. So I left the tribe but still want some answers.

If I at anytime was a spy there is info out there. I want it posted here.

No gringo, get khole or khare to mail you their proof via forum mail.

I've asked for that so many times......they flat won't.

you tempt a few players to make anarchy in tribe when I reveal the fact about you

I tempt players? lol.....You are the one that came on stirring the pot. Just ask me to prove it. I'd be happy to.

BTW, I love it when people call people noobs. That is great and when you have nothing else to say. You have no idea.

Gringo

P.S. Please spare me the long story about your greatness in other worlds. Like I told Khole, the only good thing I have to say about you is that some people that I like say you are OK. I believe they are mistaken.

DeletedUser

all is going fairly well when Khare (the quitter) comes on our general skype room and starts insulting our dukes, our members and insulting just about everyone.
I insulted only two guys and spoke very nice with others, are you duke,barons and everyone?(maybe I am making a mistake but this is enough that I saw it with my own eyes in BORED forum that it was you who gave info to them), I wish it will be enough and you stop begging the world to help you come back in sheep as who should invite you again is not no one out of Sheep and if it is not for coming back to sheep it means you are continueing what you had planned to do, so shhh ;)

lets have fun and let tribe to decide about you themselves and really about 10 people who knows you, suspect you, so this is better for you to be silent and beg for your life if tribe decide to rim you.

I continue to ask for any sort of proof but that apparently is too much to ask.
you just to me shut up and one were busy in repeating to east something that I can't write it here :p

If I at anytime was a spy there is info out there. I want it posted here.
I gave everyone some info and almost most of them were wrong that info those reaches to you are in hand of BORED like possible co-playing with khole, so its better for you to not speak more.(you didn't hear things from me directly but you heard from who I trust them and had proved themselves to me, now world can learn a new way of finding spy)

I tempt players? lol.....You are the one that came on stirring the pot. Just ask me to prove it. I'd be happy to.
Yes you did, stella is a good proof of that.(I don't want to give a completely history about stella and you but this is what it is).

P.S. Please spare me the long story about your greatness in other worlds. Like I told Khole, the only good thing I have to say about you is that some people that I like say you are OK. I believe they are mistaken.
who are you? (rofl)

ancient mariner

Should I give name of my spy?!!!(I have reasons and I will give them to tribe council neither you nor anyone out of tribe even to ally tribes because they surely have their own spies too from what I know but I am not sure that they are using their spy good enough or not)

But really this post enough to be sure that you were loyal to donkey or not.

you tempt a few players to make anarchy in tribe when I reveal the fact about you and now you started to do things in PnP.

I have something to say to the world:
Please support this n00b as he needs your help now. look he is begging for supports.
both me and khole had fought alone with tribes in top ranking but I can give you a chance lol.(maybe I give you a one on one fight to show you are nothing except a spy) anyway as sheep is going to be like donkey again it will be by its fighters, so people will decide about what to do with you neither nor khole.
Hope world do not like to interfere in our own businesses but they can support you as this is part of this game ;)

Khare what is your IGN :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: ?
and btw which top tribes you fought ? :icon_eek:
and what do you know about spying.I think you yourself are spy :icon_biggrin:.
Lol if you really want to see what spying is just go in w36 and ask XVI/Dvader council that who is gosid .You know people like you cant handle spy network nor can save yourself much by spying :icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Khare what is your IGN :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: ?
and btw which top tribes you fought ? :icon_eek:
and what do you know about spying.I think you yourself are spy :icon_biggrin:.
Lol if you really want to see what spying is just go in w36 and ask XVI/Dvader council that who is gosid .You know people like you cant handle spy network nor can save yourself much by spying :icon_razz::icon_razz:
lol, maybe you have right ;)

If you are keen on finding which proclaimed players lost to me find it yourself and it is not really hard to find them but this is correct that most of proclaimed players change their IGN in other worlds because they do co-playing many times.

ancient mariner

I told you to give me your IGN not your opponent's IGN.Well it sounded dumb on your part :D
And proclaimed player from one world dont matter in other new worlds till they have gain respect in the new world.As luck might have favored them in past world but it might not favour them in all world :p
Even famous player like wizzydizzy having many multi million accounts in past worlds failed in w38/42 and w43 if what i heard was correct.

DeletedUser

I told you to give me your IGN not your opponent's IGN.Well it sounded dumb on your part :D
And proclaimed player from one world dont matter in other new worlds till they have gain respect in the new world.As luck might have favored them in past world but it might not favour them in all world :p
Even famous player like wizzydizzy having many multi million accounts in past worlds failed in w38/42 and w43 if what i heard was correct.
I do not have an IGN in this world atm but I may have one in sheep, but I am waiting for sheep fighters to accept me with a warm welcome and I have a good news for Sheep.

Some of very experienced players who had been dismissed in merger are going to come back with my come back and you know they rock too ;)

I am going to give this world fun times with my come back and make a super professional tribe like donkey when I was its leader.

but I already have two accounts in my hand in two other worlds:
khare. in w26
missperfect. in w43(I am co-playing this account with lost v and she made this account so do not blame me for its name :p)

Lost serenity

I didn't read the whole thing, but honestly, I am getting sick of khare. It seems every thread nowadays has posts flaming you. As I said before, I'd stop posting on pnp. You are embarrassing yourself, and your tribe.

DeletedUser

I insulted only two guys and spoke very nice with others, are you duke,barons and everyone?(maybe I am making a mistake but this is enough that I saw it with my own eyes in BORED forum that it was you who gave info to them), I wish it will be enough and you stop begging the world to help you come back in sheep as who should invite you again is not no one out of Sheep and if it is not for coming back to sheep it means you are continueing what you had planned to do, so shhh ;)

lets have fun and let tribe to decide about you themselves and really about 10 people who knows you, suspect you, so this is better for you to be silent and beg for your life if tribe decide to rim you.

you just to me shut up and one were busy in repeating to east something that I can't write it here :p

I gave everyone some info and almost most of them were wrong that info those reaches to you are in hand of BORED like possible co-playing with khole, so its better for you to not speak more.(you didn't hear things from me directly but you heard from who I trust them and had proved themselves to me, now world can learn a new way of finding spy)

Yes you did, stella is a good proof of that.(I don't want to give a completely history about stella and you but this is what it is).

who are you? (rofl)

I don't know whats funnier, the fact he thinks he saw one of our forums, or that i can't understand anything he is trying to say. But to help this guy out i can guarentee no information from sheep appears in our forums.

DeletedUser

Can someone translate that for me?

You can't even talk to that guy, between the lies and the horrible english. OK, so apparently on the Bored forums is talk of me giving info to Bored. Can I get that posted here? I'm sure is was super juicy! Anyone?

You guys see how awesome this guy is? And....he doesn't have an IGN. He is hunting for acccounts. The best part is he comes on our general chat and not only will Khole NOT do anything about it....

[3/19/2010 7:04:02 AM] khole: yes AARON you want to hear it? yes I want him back and if it will be nessecary I'll give him my account to play with

...but he wants to HELP this cancer back in. You guys got a little taste of him around here. Why the hell ANYONE would want him you got me...