We're out

DeletedUser

Apologies to eLeMeNOhPi for the spam we've generated in our tenure as a tribe.

I sure many of you have noticed the disappearance of O C d from the forums. As happened to GORE, O C d hit serious inactivity in mid February. Since then members have slowly gone quiet, hit the delete button, or sent out sit requests to never return from. Today marks the end of O C d, as myself and the last original member, Yahad delete.

This would normally be the part where I post a whole bunch of names of people I liked on the world, yadda, yadda, yadda. Unfortunately, I'm terrible with names, so it'll remain kinda empty.

Parge73- I liked your humor.
Shadow Goblin- You made the tribe great.
Everyone else- Have fun :icon_wink:

Thanks for the fun,
o.c.d?

DeletedUser

Farwell :)
I always looked forward to fight you when I was in Gore

ancient mariner

Well it really hurts to see a tribe or rather potential tribe disbanding due to player quitting or inactivity. Well you should rather try your luck out noble those inactive and stay in world there are many good tribes that you can join.

DeletedUser

Well it really hurts to see a tribe or rather potential tribe disbanding due to player quitting or inactivity. Well you should rather try your luck out noble those inactive and stay in world there are many good tribes that you can join.

Maybe they did O_0

DeletedUser74702

Am i too late to say goodbye? No? Ok then

Bye bye world 43. Ok i'm good

P.S. i left months ago

DeletedUser

Farwell :)
I always looked forward to fight you when I was in Gore

I had always thought that would be the great battle, most likely over K26, as O C d came south and GORE came west. :icon_wink: Alas, it was not to be. :icon_neutral:

Maybe they did O_0

You ever tried nobling out inactives while holding their account sits? :lol:

Am i too late to say goodbye? No? Ok then

Bye bye world 43. Ok i'm good

P.S. i left months ago

It's never to late for you Hyper. There'll always be extra hugz to go around.

who is OCD?

Lol- hi tomasl...seems like everyone who hits rank 1 never posts on pnp :p
They were a rim tribe, small premade/group of friends, I think?

Small rim tribe in K15/K16 that made a fair splash on the forums when we arrived January 5th. It lasted for a few days before the mods came, but even then only a single ban was given out. We brought great entertainment before we collapsed.

there one of the best tribes on world 41

Completely unrelated to them.

Did I get all the posts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Small rim tribe in K15/K16 that made a fair splash on the forums when we arrived January 5th. It lasted for a few days before the mods came, but even then only a single ban was given out. We brought great entertainment before we collapsed.

Completely unrelated to them.

Hes right we were entertained enough that while you were farming tomas we were talking about them in the skype chat :lol:

eLeMeNOhPi

Apologies to eLeMeNOhPi for the spam we've generated in our tenure as a tribe.
It's ok :)

I really liked you guys tbh :) and you'll be missed :p hope to see you in a future world... :)

DeletedUser

Bye o.c.d?

An explosive entrance to the forums but it settled down into some good posts to keep things lively.

You will be missed I think.

DeletedUser

Would of been good to go out with a bang and spam the forums like when you joined W43 :D

DeletedUser

Hes right we were entertained enough that while you were farming tomas we were talking about them in the skype chat :lol:

We wuz awesomez :icon_cool:

It's ok :)

I really liked you guys tbh :) and you'll be missed :p hope to see you in a future world... :)

That's only because you didn't have to do the initial cleanup :icon_wink: I almost decided to post my nice big Spam picture on every thread here, but I'm interested in using my other forum account still. :icon_biggrin:

By the way, I noticed that you're a mod over on the beta server. I've got an account over there, though I haven't been doing much.

Bye o.c.d?

An explosive entrance to the forums but it settled down into some good posts to keep things lively.

You will be missed I think.

I always liked reading your posts. You can count yourself in the list of people I forgot. :icon_redface:

Bye guys, you will be missed

No more O C d sig :(

Times change, tribes move on. :icon_sad:

Would of been good to go out with a bang and spam the forums like when you joined W43 :D

see above :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I had always thought that would be the great battle, most likely over K16, as O C d came south and GORE came west. :icon_wink: Alas, it was not to be. :icon_neutral:

Correction: Gore didn't go west. I did :lol:
.. and Defendernick. But he doesn't count.

Edit: Ill miss you too :(
You were the only one that agreed with meh!

DeletedUser84224

little upsetting, but I have noticed player by player slowly decline. and even though I had 3 times the villages, your guys ODA was just about the same as mine. always sad to see good players go.