sonnyok1h a warrior that will be dearly missed

rpgman88

Words cannot describe how sorry I am for your and your family's loss. Sonny will be remembered and we will miss him dearly.

Rpg

DeletedUser

Pit, my prayers are sent to you, your family and Sonny's family during this difficult time.

DeletedUser

Sonny you were a great friend and Brother. May you rest in peace.

DeletedUser

May he rest in peace...He will be missed ... Truely honest & great player

DeletedUser

form the little I got to know of sonny is that he was very much a family man and I couldn't think of any better way for him to depart than being with his family. My condolences go out to you all at this time.

I hope this little saying helps you through this

'Say not in grief 'he is no more' but live in thankfulness that he was'

DeletedUser

We had our differences on here but I am truelly sad to hear this :icon_sad:

My prayers are with you and the rest of your family Pit.

DeletedUser33413

Me and sonny didnt always meet eye to eye. However i really did enjoy our banter and discussions that we had - you can really tell that he had a brilliantly sharp and confident character.

It was his strength of character that has brought so many people around him on here. You can see from the reaction Sonny and family have recieved that he is still a highly thought of member of our tight community here.

I feel there is very little that we can do to help ease the suffering, however take heed of what people have said. We dont often all come together in unity on the world 17 PnP - So this is a demonstration of how great a person he was.

DeletedUser

Out of respect on the day of his funeral. i suggest a 24hr cease fire between brotherhood and titans np fam.

DeletedUser

Rest in peace, Sonny. You gave it your all, right to the very end. A warrior in every sense of the word.

DeletedUser

It was just over 24 hours ago me and sonny were talking as normal, discussing were support should be shuffled and so on... this has come as a great shock to me, as their were no indications that sonny was any different. i knew sonny very little, but got to know him alot better in the last few weeks.

RIP sonny, i truly believe sonny was one of the kindest people around, no matter what mood you were in, he always tryed to pick you up and keep you looking at the good side of life. so from this, i will try my hardest to remember only the great moment sonny and i had.

as for maverick, i believe the ceasefire would be a very great sign of respect towards sonny.

P.S from sonnys character i believe sonny is now reading this forum trying to slap us all and telling us to stop whining and get on with our lives. he was a great guy and always tryed to keep going no matter what.

DeletedUser57892

Sonny was a good friend to me and my tribe. My tribe ingame, but more important to me out of game. We talked a lot and I am deeply saddened by his passing. I wish you an his family all the best. If their is anything I can do, just let me know.

DeletedUser

Sonny kicked @** big time. No matter whom it was, mine or enemies.. I wish I could take back some of the things I said to the guy...

My sincerest condolences to Pit and his family..

You will be missed, our brother, and never forgotten

Rest in peace, Sonny

DeletedUser

I will see you in heaven my brother, Soldiers never die we just pass over to regroup, no matter your age or how long you have been out of active service you kept the mentality of a warrior and a Christian man in my book. Your legacy will be carried on in your children whom i am sure have obtained a piece of you in themselves through there upbringing. It was an honor to have known you.

DeletedUser85893

....idk what to say, theres a few things id take back, he was a good leader and will be missed.

Rest in peace.

DeletedUser

My condolences to you and yours pit.

I will miss sonny not being out there in w17 playing this game we both enjoyed.

Our time in RTP have been some of my best memories of this world.

TW has lost a great player.

Your family has lost a great member. I am sorry for your loss.

Rest in Peace sonny.

DeletedUser

Out of respect on the day of his funeral. i suggest a 24hr cease fire between brotherhood and titans np fam.

I agree that would be great. if pit or someone can let us know when the funeral is that would be great.

DeletedUser

I know your reading this old man, and i know you will chuckle.

[2/9/2010 6:20:12 AM] Snatermon: Snater <3 Sonny

Thats all i can say.