Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

All this talk about CLEAN and Azura made us forget about this thread. :p
I'll start.

1. TITAN - Pretty stable. Not too much publicity letely Though I suggest they remove members.
2. AZURA - Fail Tribe.
3. BYON - 4 thumbs up. Keep up the good work.
4. NEXT - Fail Tribe.
5. Death. - Fail Tribe.
6. ~SE~ - Fail Tribe.
7. (TW))- Fail Tribe.
8. -EXG- - Fail Tribe.
9. SFE - Hate the leader, but they are doing fine.
10. T1TAN - Please disband.
11. SKY1 - Fail Tribe.
12. TLLOH - Fail Tribe.
13. SNAILS - Dont hear much about them, but they seem decent.
14. JSF - Fail Tribe.
15. 7/24 - FAIL TRIBE.
16. ~SWAG~ - No opinion honestly.
17. Punked - I think they are decent.
18. !UN! - <3 My tribe.
19. Droid! - Are they related to SNAILS? But I think they are decent.
20. =KRF= - Seem decent.

DeletedUser

All this talk about CLEAN and Azura made us forget about this thread. :p
I'll start.

1. TITAN - Pretty stable. Not too much publicity letely Though I suggest they remove members.
2. AZURA - Fail Tribe.
3. BYON - 4 thumbs up. Keep up the good work.
4. NEXT - Fail Tribe.
5. Death. - Fail Tribe.
6. ~SE~ - Fail Tribe.
7. (TW))- Fail Tribe.
8. -EXG- - Fail Tribe.
9. SFE - Hate the leader, but they are doing fine.
10. T1TAN - Please disband.
11. SKY1 - Fail Tribe.
12. TLLOH - Fail Tribe.
13. SNAILS - Dont hear much about them, but they seem decent.
14. JSF - Fail Tribe.
15. 7/24 - FAIL TRIBE.
16. ~SWAG~ - No opinion honestly.
17. Punked - I think they are decent.
18. !UN! - <3 My tribe.
19. Droid! - Are they related to SNAILS? But I think they are decent.
20. =KRF= - Seem decent.

Biased. And you just labeled all the tribes failed:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Going off-topic and insults are a horrible is not exactly a 'fresh start' :icon_rolleyes:

And yes, you insult each other

Now the next post should be about the top tribes and your opinion of them. If it's something other than that (especially if it's more insults) I will do the thing I'm becoming epically known for and CLOSE THIS THREAD.

DeletedUser

I believe the Christ tribe is gonna take the lead soon. I'm in this tribe and therefore it can't lose.

DeletedUser

I love the facts you have given to prove your point. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love the facts you have given to prove your point.

hatebringer2979, that's the 4rth time in 2 days you've bitched :icon_cry: about my posts. Try to understand that you have hate issues and your stalking & harassing of people will only feed your hate.

DeletedUser

hatebringer2979, that's the 4rth time in 2 days you've bitched :icon_cry: about my posts. Try to understand that you have hate issues and your stalking & harassing of people will only feed your hate.

lol @ your attempt to flame.

Back on topic:
1 TITAN 96.860 207.920 119 1.747 121 1.718
2 Azura 80.781 176.158 117 1.506 119 1.480
3 BYON 70.796 74.649 45 1.659 46 1.623
4 NEXT 67.104 124.901 105 1.190 106 1.178
5 Death. 65.700 135.154 111 1.218 111 1.218

Titan:
Large family, based mostly in K54, but they have member's spread throughout other K's. I predict that members will leave when war comes around, and they may disband, or have internal problems, good leadership and coordination will be required, and we will see in time if they have this. I think they will not last, they may prove me wrong however.

Azura:
Azura has some good members, i think they may be around for awhile. Again, i believe internal problems and members leaving might become a problem, and multiple enemies may be what topple Azura in the end, but if they are coordinated they can certainly take control of their K, and from there, who knows. We shall see.

BYON:
Small member count, and some skilled players. I believe they will be around for a little while, and then may merge, or, they may stay as a smaller tribe, which would not be a bad thing. With good leadership, they could certainly become a force to be reckoned with.

NEXT:
I don't know much about NEXT, they appear to be lurking slightly in the shadows, not so public as say CLEAN and AZURA, but they have a few skilled players. They may simply fade away, through people leaving, or war, or they may make a name for themselves later. We will see.

Death:
Death i believe will be around for some time, it will be interesting to follow their progress. Leadership skills and organization are crucial, but they have the potential to become a great force in W48.

Disclaimer: Just for fun. etc. etc. :icon_razz: And yes, i know it's only the top 5. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

1. TITAN - Original thought was to fail but seem to be going well. May be around for a while.
2. AZURA - Going alright at the moment though need to ditch the academy. Will go ok for a while then drop.
3. BYON - Great tribe will do good
4. NEXT - Don't know much about them but don't think they'll be lasting too long.
5. Death. - FAIL
6. ~SE~ - Will fail in the next two months i rekon.
7. (TW))- Fail
8. -EXG- - Will do alright with TLLOH but again ditch the academy.
9. T1TAN - Shouldn't have been done. TITAN controls enough their just being greedy. WIll fail and come crying to TITAN.
10. SFE - Won't last too long. Prove me wronge SFE.
11. SKY1 - FAIL. Good to see there baron has 230 points.
12. TLLOH - Will do good with -EXG- but a two man academy isnt gonna work.
13. SNAILS - I think they will do good. Being close together makes them be a tough tribe to defeat.
14. JSF - Fail.
15. ~SWAG~ - Fail. Tribes with less members need to at least have a good average.
16. 7/24 - FAIL
17. Punked - WIll go alright for a while but i think will lose their first noble war.
18. !UN! - FAIL
19. Droid! - FAIL
20. =KRF= - FAIL

M3dive

1. TITAN - Fail
2. AZURA - going well for now , may fail in future .
3. BYON - I <3 these guys.
4. NEXT - Maybe .
5. Death. - Fail
6. ~SE~ - Fail
7. (TW))- Fail
8. -EXG- - Fail
9. SFE - seems decent
10. T1TAN - Fail lolz.
11. SKY1 - Fail!
12. TLLOH - Fail!
13. SNAILS - who ?!?
14. JSF -Already Failed , Dead Walking.
15. 7/24 - Already Failed.
16. ~SWAG~ - Fail
17. Punked - i like these guys. seems decent
18. !UN! - No Opinion .
19. Droid! - Fail
20. =KRF= - Fail

DeletedUser

1. TITAN - Original thought was to fail but seem to be going well. May be around for a while.
2. AZURA - Going alright at the moment though need to ditch the academy. Will go ok for a while then drop.
3. BYON - Great tribe will do good
4. NEXT - Don't know much about them but don't think they'll be lasting too long.
5. Death. - FAIL
6. ~SE~ - Will fail in the next two months i rekon.
7. (TW))- Fail
8. -EXG- - Will do alright with TLLOH but again ditch the academy.
9. T1TAN - Shouldn't have been done. TITAN controls enough their just being greedy. WIll fail and come crying to TITAN.
10. SFE - Won't last too long. Prove me wronge SFE.
11. SKY1 - FAIL. Good to see there baron has 230 points.
12. TLLOH - Will do good with -EXG- but a two man academy isnt gonna work.
13. SNAILS - I think they will do good. Being close together makes them be a tough tribe to defeat.
14. JSF - Fail.
15. ~SWAG~ - Fail. Tribes with less members need to at least have a good average.
16. 7/24 - FAIL
17. Punked - WIll go alright for a while but i think will lose their first noble war.
18. !UN! - FAIL
19. Droid! - FAIL
20. =KRF= - FAIL

How is !UN! a fail? I am curious.

DeletedUser87547

I the UN fails becuase it has a very low average and has now total control over K43

Tribe ranking for the continent 43

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 !UN! 48.265 52 2
2 =LW= 32.834 63

DeletedUser

I the UN fails becuase it has a very low average and has now total control over K43

Tribe ranking for the continent 43

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 !UN! 48.265 52 2
2 =LW= 32.834 63
K43 is an outer-core continent. It does not have total control though. Watch, we will do very well. :p

DeletedUser

What makes =KRF= fail?

Too many members, terrible average and most annoying profile. They obviously have too many weaker members. If they had good leadership those members would be gone. No offence though they may go well.

DeletedUser

Thought I'd take the time to analyse the tribes before too many nobles come out, then see how wrong I was after nobles are in full swing. Here goes:

1. TITAN - Looking good with a strong lead over rank 2 and the ODA is proving the critics wrong about the mass recruiting thing. Their profile is cluttered, I got a headache reading it! Have they strangled themselves in K54 though?

2. Azura - Top K55 tribe and second in ODA, just, things are looking ok for them right now but trouble with clean could change this.

3. BYON - 2nd in K44 and in ODA as well as a high average points, things look good, not sure if/how well any conflict with Death is going/will go in the future but for now things look good.

4. Death. - They have a good grasp on K44 and they are challenging for 2nd in the ODA rankings, again if war breaks out with BYON it could make things interesting.

5. NEXT - 2nd in K55, good but I'm underwhelmed by your ODA. This makes you look like a bunch of simcity point whores, prove me wrong!

6. ~SE~ - Almost the same as NEXT, 2nd in K45 but not such a great OD making you look like noobs, this needs to change, unless you are noobs :O

7. (TW))- - hmm, spilt between 2 K's. Could be good for flying low under the radar but could give you trouble when either bigs tribe in either K look like they wanna expand. Your ODA is lacking and your ODD suggests you're getting pressure from the bigger tribe on your K's. Good luck with that.

8. -EXG- - urgh a sword through a skull on your tribal profile, really!? Doesn't need to be there! You have a tenuous grasp on K45 and this could see a lot of conflict, good for the game and I look forward to seeing your part in it. A good ODA suggests you'll do well in it though.

9. T1TAN - An academy, my disdain for you knows no bounds!

10. SFE - I like your CoA and your ODA, looking good for the future, hope you give Titan a little competition in K54.

11. SNAILS - A K44/54 mix with good ODA, maybe Titan won't hold the top spot for long.

12. TLLOH - I would like to analyse you more than just saying noobs but I've seen your forums and you look disorganised and your ODA seems to support this, you need to get a move on in some other areas to impress me.

13. SKY1 - A K44/45 mix this time which doesn't seem too bad as a placement. However your ODA is sorely lacking and it looks like none of your tribes even have academies yet, could be a bumpy ride ahead.

14. ~SWAG~ - Boy I'm glad to see a simple profile. A decent ODA is slightly off-set by the fact none of you have academies and so no nobling soon!

15. JSF - 2nd in K55 but lacking ODA and academies. A brother tribe too!? Not looking good, buck up and fight for the number 1 spot, I think you lack a fighting spirit. Just do it!

16. !UN! - Well, our first non-core tribe and with a firm grasp on K43 and good ODA too! I think we can expect good things from you in the future.

17. Punked - Liking the CoA a lot, nice work. Another non-core tribe [K56] with good ODA and an attitude to match, looking good for the future.

18. 7/24 - Another good CoA, not tried this personally but might see about it if there is a awkwardly timed attack :p. A K54/55 mix, a mix that I've not seen yet, could be interesting however you ODA makes me doubt you would make much impact on either K. Prove me wrong!

19. =KRF= - Profile=fail. Why would you waste it like that? That aside, you have a challenger on K53, that should prove interesting when nobles appear. Your ODA is good for your points and could mean you prevail on K53.

20. Droid! - A simple profile, nice. A bit spread out in the core K's but a reasonable presence on K45 although you'll need to kill things to establish yourselves there!

I took my time to analyse the tribes so if you want to shoot me down on anything, no matter how obvious to you, please take your time to present these thoughts properly.
Regards
Ninja

DeletedUser

14. ~SWAG~ - Boy I'm glad to see a simple profile. A decent ODA is slightly off-set by the fact none of you have academies and so no nobling soon!

I took my time to analyse the tribes so if you want to shoot me down on anything, no matter how obvious to you, please take your time to present these thoughts properly.
Regards
Ninja

We've had ... 'issues' with some tribes. Nobles will come ..