Come out to play ~Or.D~

• Thread starter DeletedUser25470
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Wardo <3 ^_^

Did you ask the guy about the thing? :)

love you siggy bro ^_^ Immortal words, spoken by the magic tongue :p

DeletedUser

Gimme that booze, i can use it ^^ OWA, i hope you've gotten a new harem by now btw?

DeletedUser

and ye i asked but no luck :'( i have other.. manners to get you what you want though :icon_wink:

and thx ^^

DeletedUser

hahaha, no bro, no new harem lol that last one made an entering in real life and screw things...you can't trust stars if you ask me hahahah
And booze for evrybody, don't be selfish :p party at my harem, just give me the thing and i'll back to revive it :pP

^_^

DeletedUser

ah, and yes, for hireling to send the challenge for coming and play it's disturbing that they are not sharing opinions :pP

DeletedUser

Wardo <3 ^_^

Did you ask the guy about the thing? :)

love you siggy bro ^_^ Immortal words, spoken by the magic tongue :p

And that would be me :p

Anyone still active in these tribes? i see about 1k players but i think half if not a quarter are still active. How're the wars raging? :)

DeletedUser

I can't believe this :pP Me biaches are all in da house XD hahaha
The magic tongue himself to revive this dead forum with enlightened words!!! Welcome back bro (even though for just a brief moment i guess :p)

DeletedUser

Hi everyone. Worryingly most people probably haven't noticed that half of this forum has gone after Dom imposed a ban on ~Or.D~ members in regard to posting on this forum. I'd like to speculate that this is because you can't really argue how well you are doing when you simply are not doing well. :D

Now, I'd like to urge ~Or.D~ to get back on here. The idea that they won't come back on until the stats get good is crazy. Firstly that's not really going to happen for a consistent amount of time (Hire are too good) and even if it does it will be a tiny anomaly in the trend which Hire has had for half a year of being better in the stats. There's no need to hide. It'll be nice to have some sort of reaction on these days....anyone?

This doesn't concern the former Orderlings, so here we are, most of us, what did you have in mind? spill it out i don't have all day :D

DeletedUser

dom is gone again, no one reinstated so here we are again :icon_cool:

Man is it just getting too late for my grey braincell, do i see ghosts or am i actually seeing half of the old council reunited here? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Man is it just getting too late for my grey braincell, do i see ghosts or am i actually seeing half of the old council reunited here? :icon_eek:

Yeah its a long time since I have seen so many Orderlings return to the forum.

DeletedUser

Technically, you need Danny or Lysander to overturn the order, rather than presume it doesn't exist anymore. Tis the way with the executive order system. Technically, between them, Lysander and Danny could veto my appointment of Lysander as my replacement :icon_eek:. I'm happy to provide a full list of all executive orders I passed if you guys so wish to start overturning them.

DeletedUser

As far as im concerned, as harsh as it may sound. Your no longer in charge so what you told us to do is no longer in place, unless lysander sends a message and says otherwise.

DeletedUser

As far as im concerned, as harsh as it may sound. Your no longer in charge so what you told us to do is no longer in place, unless lysander sends a message and says otherwise.

Y'all need to respect Dom and what he's done for the Order in recent months. I daresay Cazac, Zevahc, OWA and Murdocku could manage only half of Dom's effort the past months. No offence, guys :icon_wink:

And iin regards with the no-posting malarky, I have no objection to you posting on the external forums providing you double your time ingame. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Y'all need to respect Dom and what he's done for the Order in recent months. I daresay Cazac, Zevahc, OWA and Murdocku could manage only half of Dom's effort the past months. No offence, guys :icon_wink:

And iin regards with the no-posting malarky, I have no objection to you posting on the external forums providing you double your time ingame. :icon_wink:

I'll tripple my ingame time. Theres hardly ever a time when people will log in and see that im offline, Im uber active :icon_eek: