kiltom

DeletedUser

In my opinion Airsofter knows that no can beat Prime in the northern area so he choose to follow Primes direction. Good decision on his part. :)

Actually no, that has nothing to do with why I went to Prime. I went to Prime before the war was even in full motion and long before it appeared that the north had no hope of winning.

The story of how I went to Prime has been told many times and I'm sure all are aware of it. I don't really care to tell the whole story, but in essence I saw Prime as the underdog since the entire world was against them and I joined them in hope that it would be fun and tough to fight the losing fight. However, I was wrong and overestimated the rest of the world(No, I did not underestimate Prime, the rest of the world was just shittier than I thought). And that is now part of the reason I quit. I came back for that fun fight and it hasn't been fun; just a disappointment.

If you think I'm one to take the safest route when presented one, you don't know me at all. In tw there's always a safe route, but it's generally not the fun route. Not from my view anyway. Before I officially came back, myself and KBK were actually going to go against Prime by ourselves, coplaying on the x-char account. That was when we were in a one or two person tribe(awhile ago). However, that fell through as neither of us were very active at that time and KBK had internet problems. Then new shit happened and I was in Prime.

I regret going to Prime as I would have had more fun on the losing side(although, I didn't think you all would be so shitty to be unable to have literally everyone go against a single tribe and still be unable to take it down). I'm not speaking ill of people in Prime, though. Everyone there's a nice bunch of people and I enjoyed working with them and have no intention of giving up any information or my account or anything that I'm sure some would expect considering I just said I regret joining them, lol.

I wasn't ever trusted at all really, but I can understand why. In the end I never did contribute much. I was a shoddy and unreliable player during my tenure there. But full circle(and back on topic) is->my motives were nowhere near what you think.

DeletedUser

Actually no, that has nothing to do with why I went to Prime. I went to Prime before the war was even in full motion and long before it appeared that the north had no hope of winning.

The story of how I went to Prime has been told many times and I'm sure all are aware of it. I don't really care to tell the whole story, but in essence I saw Prime as the underdog since the entire world was against them and I joined them in hope that it would be fun and tough to fight the losing fight. However, I was wrong and overestimated the rest of the world(No, I did not underestimate Prime, the rest of the world was just shittier than I thought). And that is now part of the reason I quit. I came back for that fun fight and it hasn't been fun; just a disappointment.

If you think I'm one to take the safest route when presented one, you don't know me at all. In tw there's always a safe route, but it's generally not the fun route. Not from my view anyway. Before I officially came back, myself and KBK were actually going to go against Prime by ourselves, coplaying on the x-char account. That was when we were in a one or two person tribe(awhile ago). However, that fell through as neither of us were very active at that time and KBK had internet problems. Then new shit happened and I was in Prime.

I regret going to Prime as I would have had more fun on the losing side(although, I didn't think you all would be so shitty to be unable to have literally everyone go against a single tribe and still be unable to take it down). I'm not speaking ill of people in Prime, though. Everyone there's a nice bunch of people and I enjoyed working with them and have no intention of giving up any information or my account or anything that I'm sure some would expect considering I just said I regret joining them, lol.

I wasn't ever trusted at all really, but I can understand why. In the end I never did contribute much. I was a shoddy and unreliable player during my tenure there. But full circle(and back on topic) is->my motives were nowhere near what you think.

That was the reason i came back also, i wanted a fight and thought we would get one. I and many in our Tribe have consistently looked for competent and skilled opposition no matter how far we have to go to get it. I still hope we will get a good fight from WAR so i hope they dont give up.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Funny thing is PBR Streetgang, Airsofter,there were no challenge on the northern front's either they were to afraid to fight you or maybe just the mere presence of good players of Prime shocked them and forgot to attack...:lol:

Not the challenge you hoped for ehhh...

Prime was never an underdog.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Funny thing is PBR Streetgang, Airsofter,there were no challenge on the northern front's either they were to afraid to fight you or maybe just the mere presence of good players of Prime shocked them and forgot to attack...:lol:

Not the challenge you hoped for ehhh...

Prime was never an underdog.

Have to disagree for once with you ampac. Prime was the under-dog. I think the only two tribes [or is it 3, i'll let you decided] that really did anything as PRON/AOS + BSM. FEAR?! was a complete mess and KilTom lost. I also came back for a fight, but i'm inactive on the account I am currently on, and I have yet to receieve one incomming.

This world sucked as soon as Hulk left in all honesty.

DeletedUser

Have to disagree for once with you ampac. Prime was the under-dog. I think the only two tribes [or is it 3, i'll let you decided] that really did anything as PRON/AOS + BSM. FEAR?! was a complete mess and KilTom lost. I also came back for a fight, but i'm inactive on the account I am currently on, and I have yet to receieve one incomming.

how was it better with hulk? Back in the day, when hulk declared on the world no1 even bothered to attack them. At least, right now we got tribes like bsm fighting back and causing some damage.

and ampac, prime was the underdog right when BSM declared on them. That was when people still thought heftysmurf was gonna pull a miracle.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Ok, lets say your correct Nonsou.. That the coalition is stronger than Prime...

Ok who are the coalition?

1. Fear?! --Stopped attacks on loonman??? whats the deal with that?
2. Saw -- Have a Huge success with OBATCA...Well so who's next?
3. Killtom -- Tried they tried but they are not loyal enough seems loyalty is hard when no one is working together?
4. AOS -- tried to rebuild? By the way where did Berryham Wallace and Adrian15 go?...Hmmm..
5. BSM -- My tribe no it comment

War as you could see is not only about losing villages its also about pride and honor, now honor is diffrent on each tribe...But the ones who are always respected are the fighters..

Prime was never an Underdog, the coalition failed...The Ego's that created the coalition did nothing to coordinate or to help each other..All talk but no work..

well maybe I'm wrong, Saw did good infact they destroy the former #1 player (Obatca), Fear?! Targeted some strong players in prime but forgot to follow it up, Killtom well is Killtom...you know what happened.

As for HULK...As respect to Airsofter they did good...But when some of their leaders left, Prime grabbed the oppurtunity...Confusion in thier tribe with some inactives gave the impression that the tribe was about to collapse...Prime Allied with Killtom and Bk controlling half the world...

With Killfam attacking in the North, BK attacking in the south and Prime hammering the western end...You know what happened next.(Tactical recruitment of some HULK members)

With that..Prime became the super power of world20..

Last edited:

DeletedUser59335

Prime was the underdog if you take the X amount of village each tribe had & points.

No Prime took over half of the world and BSM is fighting them..

The new Prime is the merger of Hulk and Prime..Strong move by their leadership and a strategic move..By this strategy they took over more continents and besides taking over the continents they replinished their ranks with pretty strong players.

This is usually flamed as Hugging.

In my opinion Airsofter knows that no can beat Prime in the northern area so he choose to follow Primes direction. Good decision on his part.

"This is usually flamed as Hugging" uhh do I need to remind you that our "hug" with Hulk is older then yours with the old Guyver tribe (Doesn't have clue about the name)
It isn't like the southern area is doing anything better :icon_confused:

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 776
Side 2: 289
Difference: 487

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,493,791
Side 2: 2,769,881
Difference: 4,723,910

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The coalition tribes and players are worse than Prime players.

/admittence

rich26ca

i wouldn't go that far i would say prime has better players then anyone of the coalition if you can even call it that. but all together no i would say its pretty close. in my opinion lazyness has taken most players in this world. weather there around anymore or not.

DeletedUser

I have took over an account in BSM and had nothing to do with world 20 previously. But from my point of view, BSM are not really 'loosing' the war badly. Most active players in the tribe are nobling a lot of enemy villages (Prime, Sparta) and not loosing any at all from what ive seen, and the active players dont even seem to be getting attacked. So all i can say is most of the lost villages must be from inactives in BSM.

Edit: Oh and from what ive seen within 3 days Sparta has some really really BAD members.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i wouldn't go that far i would say prime has better players then anyone of the coalition if you can even call it that. but all together no i would say its pretty close. in my opinion lazyness has taken most players in this world. weather there around anymore or not.

Good point guys..Lol, They became lazy.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Prime was the underdog if you take the X amount of village each tribe had & points.

"This is usually flamed as Hugging" uhh do I need to remind you that our "hug" with Hulk is older then yours with the old Guyver tribe (Doesn't have clue about the name)
It isn't like the southern area is doing anything better :icon_confused:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Still long way to go. :icon_cool:

Side 1: 776
Side 2: 289
Difference: 487

image.php

Side 1: 7,493,791
Side 2: 2,769,881
Difference: 4,723,910

image.php

I'm not flaming anyone Junker I'm just making a point, Nonsou and Rich26 are correct also people became lazy amd some skilled players are gone.

Prime did good on it's recruitment.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1,258
Side 2: 789
Difference: 469

image.php

Side 1: 12,135,603
Side 2: 7,642,836
Difference: 4,492,767

image.php

DeletedUser

I have took over an account in BSM and had nothing to do with world 20 previously. But from my point of view, BSM are not really 'loosing' the war badly. Most active players in the tribe are nobling a lot of enemy villages (Prime, Sparta) and not loosing any at all from what ive seen, and the active players dont even seem to be getting attacked. So all i can say is most of the lost villages must be from inactives in BSM.

Edit: Oh and from what ive seen within 3 days Sparta has some really really BAD members.

Well, obviously the active players aren't losing villages if they aren't getting attacked:icon_rolleyes:. You can't say you're not losing cus active players aren't losing villages until they've actually been attacked and not lost anything.

And it sounds like Prime have to get through the meatshields first; not the other way around.

DeletedUser

By meatshields you mean dead meat? Im just expressing my view, and this is what i believe unless you have proof then i would be happy to accept it and change my mind. Until then, what i said still stands.

DeletedUser

Meatshields are what R.I.M. are. Prime picked up just so they could save themselves and build up their accounts while we noble through them. So no air, prime will use rim as the shield while WE noble through them.

Meatshields are also inactives there to waste troops on. I can't remember the last time w20 had a war that WASN'T smeared with inactives. Like junker in his last post about the guyver tribe...........we said it was all inactives. Crap, I posted the screenshot of our forums with us discussing it and how we wanted prime in a fair fight. That just goes to show how fixated on stats you are when they don't mean anything at all. Look at sparta, they nobled out tucci and wrathfull who were inactive and the sits were over 100 days. Yeah, easy takes whooptydoo...now look at qualist. Not a scratch on him.

What happened? They found inactives we didn't kick and nobled them and then they picked up those ramless nuking noobs in rim. Now the ban games will finish everyone off.

Good job, we're all noobs. Now all you prime failures come reply to my post and we can go back and forth like we always do on here.

I'm going to noble some more barbs now kthnxbai xD

DeletedUser

By meatshields you mean dead meat? Im just expressing my view, and this is what i believe unless you have proof then i would be happy to accept it and change my mind. Until then, what i said still stands.

The meatshields thing had nothing to do with your post. It had to do with the people that were posting about the meatshields a few posts up.

And my reply to your post was simple logic taking proof from within what you said yourself, so it was your own words against you.

@guyver: There's no wars on any world this late in-game without it being smeared with inactives. Inactives are just part of the game and you have to account for them in your strategy and how to deal with them in your own tribe.

rich26ca

now that i don't have a major tribe to rep...

I have to give props to prime for hanging in there past the bad time to come out on top...

I still don't think the recruitment was the best as you can now see it has eliminated most of the competition as there in prime now... so from a fun point of view i would it was still a bad move. but if all they wanted was that stale world which is w20 then congrats mission almost complete.

I had respect for eks before but much more now... and have even for the first time started talking with him...

DeletedUser

Meatshields are what R.I.M. are. Prime picked up just so they could save themselves and build up their accounts while we noble through them. So no air, prime will use rim as the shield while WE noble through them.

I dont think this statement is true.

Side 1:
Tribes: R.I.M.
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,004
Side 2: 21,520
Difference: 20,516

image.php

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 86
Difference: 35

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,385,695
Side 2: 205,736,140
Difference: 196,350,445

image.php

Side 1: 1,174,505
Side 2: 821,490
Difference: 353,015

image.php

DeletedUser

I dont think this statement is true.

Side 1:
Tribes: R.I.M.
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,004
Side 2: 21,520
Difference: 20,516

image.php

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 86
Difference: 35

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,385,695
Side 2: 205,736,140
Difference: 196,350,445

image.php

Side 1: 1,174,505
Side 2: 821,490
Difference: 353,015

image.php

Oh wow, you tell your meatshields to noble inactives. Good job...do you want a cookie?

Tell you what, i'll put up your rim friends in k88 up for claim and then when I take noremacs 100something villages there I'll see if you post more stats from them.

DeletedUser

Oh wow, you tell your meatshields to noble inactives. Good job...do you want a cookie?

Tell you what, i'll put up your rim friends in k88 up for claim and then when I take noremacs 100something villages there I'll see if you post more stats from them.

how is it their fault ur tribe is 50% inactive.