What's next?

DeletedUser

Anyone want to make the next 30 day prediction for this world? Is there going to be any major changes or suprises at the top? Who is going to make it to the summer?

(Hey I just trying to get people talking in the forums)

Another words who going to take a risk and stop hugging each other??

fight fight fight

DeletedUser

i predict trilogy will make at least 5 more threads :icon_razz:

*hugs*

cant fault your effort, but might work better if you start by putting out your own opinions first that way people can discuss yours, put up their own etc

otherwise lazy people like me will just float on through

DeletedUser

World 45 will be the first world to end due to the massive death hugging power of UFC.

DeletedUser

-SIN- and Apex will merge
Omen will reach rank 3 :)
R4KI will declare on FearMe

DeletedUser

i predict trilogy will make at least 5 more threads :icon_razz:

*hugs*

cant fault your effort, but might work better if you start by putting out your own opinions first that way people can discuss yours, put up their own etc

otherwise lazy people like me will just float on through

I'm sitting at work the next 12 hours so i just might have a brain fart or two of ideals. you might not want to hug me afterwards....

I will keep my opinions posting in mind. People can be so sensative at times i don't know if they handle the truth or my attempt at manipulation for fun

DeletedUser

World 45 will be the first world to end due to the massive death hugging power of UFC.

Nope there has been much much worse on w31.. At one points the top 10 tribes all had to Hug.. which in my book made it the most boring.. Now its breaking away from it thank god.

I for one would like to see Omen and WP.. Start up a war.. I think it would be very intresting plus it would all but lock up the south for the winner.

DeletedUser

What do you mean
At one points the top 10 tribes all had to Hug
?
No one HAS to do anything. Did they all just choose too or was there an actual reason? I'm rather curious now :p

DeletedUser

Well they didnt have to. But at one point the top tribe have five family tribes.. 2nd had 7 3rd had 3. The rest familied up as well.. Fearus is the only tribe on that world that has yet to family up.

DeletedUser

that -SIN- and Apex will talk ( I hope they got the hints from everyone else)

Warren85

Ive spoken to apex once. .. ONCE

and just read all of this. WE GET THE HINT lol.

DeletedUser

All the tribes of the world might as well merge and call themselves UFC6 while we're at it.

Warren85

Agreed

*changes ribes name*

I would find it funny if every tribe in the world changed their name to EFC 6, UFC 7 etc etc.. actually.. i would find it very funny :)

So when are Zero going to merge with a rim tribe? lol

DeletedUser80269

Well they didnt have to. But at one point the top tribe have five family tribes.. 2nd had 7 3rd had 3. The rest familied up as well.. Fearus is the only tribe on that world that has yet to family up.

Hey long time no talk bro, ever since the OIA days, i was checking up on how you were doing and i wanted to set something straight... the world used to be all families but the top 2 tribes Free and Fearus have never been part of a family (Free is members of broken families that didnt like families) and now there is currently only one real family and that is RIE... and Peep you would probably like to know that Jax and Webby recreated OIA and have alot of the old guys back in there

oh and im sorry that this is 2 months off and i dont know much of this world but felt like ya should know... as for what will happen i think ONE will win their war...

Last edited:

DeletedUser88837

I forsee r4ki turning up the heat, one with the heat still turned up but taking alot more hits. I don't forsee Omen getting hit nearly as hard as us anytime soon, but that's to be determined. I forsee that alot of one members will start to move up to the top 20 for sure. I see a bunch of Omen guys moving up as well. I can see One moving heavily into K55 and Omen solidifying k 65 while moving into k 64 more and more. I also see formz with another tribe or joining another tribe (not sure who really but we'll see hunh?). All this I can see happening in 60 days-120 days, but we'll see.

And for the record, I wrote this very one-sided, but I really expect r4ki to start stepping their game up and making this ALOT more fun. ;)

DeletedUser

Next? Daethon played his hand all in, I think next I shall lay down my cards. See how the flop turns out. See sigy ;P