Uruz vs Trihard

Garrock

trihard.. good try brother.. for a first world, not bad.

the backtime on Krono was nice, and indeed stung. No hard feelings, part of the game!

hope you stick with the game... nice to see another old-fart in the game (laugh)

regards

Garrock

xyziz

I see you didnt get my point, so noob word will come out in my post. noob :)

Heh, funny you use such a primitive statement to back up your terrible advice.

EDIT: Also the thing that suprises me the most is that Krono was 100% offence, I would have expected some HC or even a small stackable d in his main. (Though I guess this could have been sent to support someone).

DeletedUser

How many first timers do you know that can do this? In my first world, I certainly couldn't have. I'm pretty confident that there's a high percentage of players that couldn't have done this, even with the theory in mind, on their first world. :icon_confused:

how many first players have someone explaining them wat to do? do u think that with ur brain u cant do simple math and click at certain time if u kno when?

xyziz

Heh, you are dumbass so I will explain to you in numbers.

1. Cats can be used for catting buildings, did you know that?

2. I was telling new guy that he could use it to cat and do some damage to krono as he will get nobled anyway. get that?

3. I think that is enough for you to understand

4. made my point and wont answer to any of your post that are directed to me. enjoy and learn this game better and dont brag onto me now how good you are as you arent. as I checked. bye bye

Yep, clearly I was the one bragging how good I am by using the condescending language...:icon_rolleyes:

anyway, since you are so good with numbers, how about I use these numbers:

Defender: trihard
Destination: Snot (535|515) K55

Quantity: 1003 990 0 21 430 0 0 20 39 176 1 0
Losses: 1003 990 0 21 430 0 0 20 39 176 1 0

Oh wow, it would seem that he lost ALL of his cats while defending.

Obviously I have never stated that I am good at the game, so I really do not know why you bothered with the checking, because the time would have been much better spent on getting a better education, as you clearly did not compute that 176-176 = 0.

DeletedUser

How many first timers do you know that can do this? In my first world, I certainly couldn't have. I'm pretty confident that there's a high percentage of players that couldn't have done this, even with the theory in mind, on their first world. :icon_confused:

Flame me for being arrogant :icon_razz: But I did this and then some in my first world. So it isn't un-heard of. But i see your point. :)

DeletedUser

Flame me for being arrogant :icon_razz: But I did this and then some in my first world. So it isn't un-heard of. But i see your point. :)
First world is a weird way to put it, I sniped .2 second noble trains my first world, lead a top 10 tribe, ext ext :icon_razz: Frist world isnt a measurement of how long I had been playing:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

actually no - krono didn't get outplayed at all - it was unfortunate that we was asleep/or out at the time because I know he could dodge that backtime fairly easy.

I however was the one sitting him and had script troubles when I tried to dodge - so I was the one outplayed.

As I said in Skype, you didn't have much time. These things happen, no one would have expected the quick dodge script wouldn't work. But next time give it a test run. ;^)

And I agree with many here, good show having the balls to come on here and accept blame. Shows great character. :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

I agree with both of these, though I can see a very annoyed krono5, and some shunning i someones near future. ;)

Krono seems to be taking it all in stride, I'm sure he was a little upset...who wouldn't be to come back to so many lost troops. But he's well aware it's a game and these things happen. He'll be just fine.

As far as those asking about his defense...yeah, he's sent a lot to support our other players. As for those who think he's out of troops...take your chances and see what you find. Like I said...he'll be just fine.

And can we please not turn this thread into another "you're more arrogant then us" thread??

Lastly, to trihard...well played.
loki8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

xyziz

As far as those asking about his defense...yeah, he's sent a lot to support our other players. As for those who think he's out of troops...take your chances and see what you find. Like I said...he'll be just fine.

Ah thought that was probably the case :)

I don't doubt the second part either, I couldn't see krono sending all his farming party at a noble target.

DeletedUser

Hopefully now a good tribe will see me. (I know people now know I have the bonfire and do not care.)

Trihard

alphabonkers sees you.... I think we could shape you up more for the world 50, if you are interested that is..... Check your pm.

DeletedUser

Looks like Trihard has his pick of superpowers to choose from. :icon_wink::icon_wink:

I think your actions have served you well, not sure what your son knows or has shown you, but there is a lot more to this game and you seem to be headed to a place were you'll find people able to show you.

DeletedUser

^ exactly. You'll do just fine being around them and learn far better techniques and strategies as you go along.

Good job humiliating me and goodluck :D

DeletedUser

Already stole him for fame:icon_twisted:

Dang..... oh well if he decide to change mind...

but in all honesty, as long as he learns more and become a better player, doesn't matter whether he learn it from Fame or Undefined.

DeletedUser

I'm very impressed. And that comes from me, whos super awesome and own you all [/sarcasm]

@Mattcurr, yes, I backtimed & sniped on my first world too, but this world is still young, and if Trihad started the first day (wich I guess as he was close to Krono5) he has only played for one month and one day. Again, I am very impressed.

AoO out

DeletedUser

What I enjoy about this world in particular is that the majority of players are of a very high calibre. It not only makes for exciting tales but also winners and loosers on sides congratulating each other alike :)

GJ trihard. If you keep playing I haven't any doubt that we will hear from you again.

DeletedUser

Interesting comments.....

Firstly I'd like to say well done to Trihard, especially seeing as it was his first world although I stick by my initial mail that he lucked out getting the bonfire and that I hadn't setup a better dodge script yet.

It did cross my mind that he could of had the bonfire but that number of cats is not beyond the realms of possibility for someone playing in his style. I took a gamble and it didn't pay off. The backtime was infact 3 seconds or more and I take full responsibility for the bad script as it was one I setup at the end of bp and never got around to changing so TicToc has nothing to feel guilty about.

These things happen and I had some LC left along with quite a considerable offense in another village so it's a couple of days setback at most. Lets see what happens in the future...