Uruz vs Trihard

DeletedUser

Interesting comments.....

Firstly I'd like to say well done to Trihard, especially seeing as it was his first world although I stick by my initial mail that he lucked out getting the bonfire and that I hadn't setup a better dodge script yet.

It did cross my mind that he could of had the bonfire but that number of cats is not beyond the realms of possibility for someone playing in his style. I took a gamble and it didn't pay off. The backtime was infact 3 seconds or more and I take full responsibility for the bad script as it was one I setup at the end of bp and never got around to changing so TicToc has nothing to feel guilty about.

These things happen and I had some LC left along with quite a considerable offense in another village so it's a couple of days weeks setback at most. Lets see what happens in the future...

Edited for reality, you lost your whole nuke after all... Other than that, good post.
Let`s try to have a healthy PnP please, this world is filled with good players, let`s enjoy our time here... :)

Time for mass warz, gogo.

Of course, nicely done trihard.

DeletedUser

Flame me for being arrogant :icon_razz: But I did this and then some in my first world. So it isn't un-heard of. But i see your point. :)

but you got to admit that your a *rare case*:lol:

flame me for my honesty,but I being rimmed badly on my first world :icon_redface:

Its more then possible for first timer to become great player and fast,I know one for example who succed in W24 and being one of the most respected leader as is first world,but we got to admit that those individu are more then rare.

so good job for that first timmer who acheived a succefull backtime.

Edit:cause I dont feel like posting for nothing :D

/I wasent talking about mdm18/HoorayForPeepee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Edited for reality, you lost your whole nuke after all... Other than that, good post.
Let`s try to have a healthy PnP please, this world is filled with good players, let`s enjoy our time here... :)

Time for mass warz, gogo.

Of course, nicely done trihard.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise I needed a full nuke to ever be able to noble someone ever again. You can make something like 3k axe, 1700 lc in a week which is enough to clear most people excluding what I already have, so it's not too great a loss.

DeletedUser

but you got to admit that your a *rare case*:lol:

flame me for my honesty,but I being rimmed badly on my first world :icon_redface:

Its more then possible for first timer to become great player and fast,I know one for example who succed in W24 and being one of the most respected leader as is first world,but we got to admit that those individu are more then rare.

so good job for that first timmer who acheived a succefull backtime.

Thanks for the kind words, Kriid! :icon_redface:

bludnut

as i see i saw a new player who had a realy good startup for a first timer and had the right [mentoring] from his son who taught him the baasics and most likley was there during this whole battle and it was a great try on his part but the greater player or players i should say won which is no suprise but i must say it was a great try and probly would have done more damage if it wasnt for uruz stepping in

DeletedUser

Its quite funny as far as Im concerned, Uruz was keeping a low profile, and now randomly people starting posting 100 and 10 000 threads about them, move on and move up and stop wasting forum space :|
Other than that, quite well done.

DeletedUser

Err, Hop and Uruz have a slight view clash :D
I must be honest, till I joined this world, I hadnt heard of Uruz.

twenty-five

DeletedUser

They were quite a loud tribe preworld, according to Hop!, I don't read the premade forum so wouldn't know.

HeH.. we are never that quiet ;o)

uur leader tried to rattle the cages to bring out some skilled players to all play on the same world, to make a really interesting world.
I think it turned out pretty nice! :eek:)

Even though I have been ranked 4 in my first world (14) and top 10 in my second (38) I really feel like a noob in this tribe.

if you look at top rankings for points and OD, you´ll find most of there.
I´m still only drifting around the top 500 for points due to a shitty startup, but I was arround 50 for ODA yesterday.
This is just to put things in perspective, as you havn´t read the preworld/premade forums.

Have fun

VH

DeletedUser

Why does he insult me like this when he had to get his tribemate to scout me with the telescope? Isn't it the same thing? Only difference is that it was 3 onto 1.

Just one point about this, how exactly did that 1k/1k get into your village after I cleared you when Garrocks attack landed? Quite coincidentally some happened to attack Garrock mere seconds after his clearing wave got back as if they were attempting to backtime his attack, but this couldn't be as it was 3 on 1. Even more surprisingly there was alot of support incoming when garrock did take your village, from a tribe called SAH. Which tribe were you in before you got rimmed remind me?

Have fun in Hop! ;)

Garrock

Again the random flaming...

as for pre-world, I did very little self-hype for myself or Uruz.. mostly it was for the world, maybe I got overzealous and spammed, I dunno... that's not important, we're here now, and it's an interesting world.. now if only we could get and keep quality postings and threads, the forums would be a worthwhile read as well.

trihard, I still gotta respect your attempt... and the village I took had numerous paladins and catapult supports incoming.. though I didn't bother to see from what tribe. Not to mention 3 paladins in it when I cleared it.

DeletedUser

COngrats to the guy for his first time on this world and doing quite good himself - he'll go far if he sticks around :)

as for krono, shame altho 5 vills farming means he could have enough troops within 1 week (if he does farm with D) and already stated he has another village doing quite well :)

twenty-five

Again the random flaming...

as for pre-world, I did very little self-hype for myself or Uruz.. mostly it was for the world, maybe I got overzealous and spammed, I dunno... that's not important, we're here now, and it's an interesting world.. now if only we could get and keep quality postings and threads, the forums would be a worthwhile read as well.
I contributed to the discussion about your actions pre-world but the only reason I made links to those posts was to show that Uruz were not trying to keep a low profile, if you had you wouldn't have posted them. You'll even note I mentioned you included in 3 out of the 4 threads other tribes, I was just simply stating it was known your tribe would play to anyone who would have looked at w47 premades. Don't take everything as an attempt to flame, we aren't all like Willo and wish to antagonize our enemies.

I am in no way saying you hyped Uruz, just that you weren't intending to be low-profile either. :icon_wink:

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

hmm what a suprise to see that hop has jumped to tame this so called Newb Beast
And so what? He's a newer player that has a lot of potential to do well in future worlds so why not teach him the fundamentals of the game to speed that process up?

bludnut

And so what? He's a newer player that has a lot of potential to do well in future worlds so why not teach him the fundamentals of the game to speed that process up?

lol no i just didnt think it would be hop that would be the first attempt at this.
and its just kinda funny how uruz and hop have there own thing going aswell

DeletedUser

lol no i just didnt think it would be hop that would be the first attempt at this.
and its just kinda funny how uruz and hop have there own thing going aswell
Hop didnt jump anywhere I have been looking for a new player to take on and to teach for world 50 for a few weeks now. Has nothing to do with hop Uruz or really even fame, the tribe Im joining in w50.

bludnut

Hop didnt jump anywhere I have been looking for a new player to take on and to teach for world 50 for a few weeks now. Has nothing to do with hop Uruz or really even fame, the tribe Im joining in w50.

i see i see well if those are your reasons then there good ones either way it doesnt realy matter to this world then? because trihard might want a little bit of payback at uruz and this is going to be a long long world :]