Tribe/Player Countdown

DeletedUser

The strategy of BORED! has been proven to be working and now every other tribe (except maybe FRST) is following it. They are boring all the players in this world without any serious war and simply prolonging the killing of small enemies just to say that they are actually waging a war with multiple tribes in multiple fronts.
If the top tribes can keep up this farce, they might eventually get all players (even those in their own tribes) to quit this world and move to one of the newer worlds in search of a bit of excitement.
Call me a warmonger or whatever you want, but this game can never be won by playing the waiting game forever.

N.B: I am not asking BORED or frst to attack each other (it might be a bit too early for the final battle), but it would have been better if they can pick some more challenging targets like ICARUS or Sheep.

Your constant comments about going to war are just getting annoying. Do you really think we at bored! would go to war and leave our backside wide open. Do you really think we aren't planning to have the best chance to win a war and not get ganged on at the same time. This game isn't about running in to war for fun if you want to win. Its about planning out and thinking about what you need to do before doing it. That is probably while you will have no affect on what happens in this world in game.

DeletedUser

Your comment just proved that my theory is correct..everyone seems to be playing the waiting game and no one wants to 'leave their backside wide open'. Hence technically you guys are having no fun and are simply waiting for your enemies to quit by boredom. but you have to understand that your players are gonna quit too.

My solution is simple: Have a gentleman's agreement with FRST that both the tribes will not attack each other while they go after another top 5 tribe. This will free both you guys from perpetual paranoia...I am not asking for allying btwn the two tribes, just an understanding that one tribe will not blindside the other when a major war is ongoing. That way, you can happily go after sheep and FRST can go after ICARUS or vice versa.

I believe FRST will also agree to such a pact as long as it is not everlasting since it will be beneficial to them as well. And from what i have seen in other worlds, the leaders of top tribes seem to be honest guys who do not go back on their word.

As far as myself and ingame are concerned, just get it straight that i do have 'significant holdings' in this world.

DeletedUser

As far as myself and ingame are concerned, just get it straight that i do have 'significant holdings' in this world.

Then I suggest YOU declare on a top 5 tribe and show us all how it's done. I don't see you, know you and am having a slight problem attaching any credibility to anything you have said so far.

Now, if you could match what you say here with some in-game stats then I'd be more willing to reply with a more constructive answer.

DeletedUser

er...i don't remember talking to you or asking you for a constructive answer. nor do i believe anyone who reads the forum regularly expects anything constructive out of you. So please go back to the hole from which you crawled out 'mouse' and leave the talking to adults. :icon_biggrin:

I do not understand why i have to publish my creditenals just so i can speak my mind. I may be a disgruntled tribe mate of yours or a noob who attacks with spear nukes..why should that matter as long as there is truth in what i say?
If you feel it is not fair, then by all means you need not respond to my posts at all PERIOD.

DeletedUser

er...i don't remember talking to you or asking you for a constructive answer.
Well I dont remember anyone asking you to come on here and say anything. In fact this is the public forums so he can answer you all he wants.

Using a text effect mid-sentence doesnt improve anything you say really :icon_rolleyes:

nor do i believe anyone who reads the forum regularly expects anything constructive out of you.
So you now speak for everyone on the forums out here?

Last I checked you werent exactly the most popular poster out here so I doubt you can speak for anybody but yourself.

So please go back to the hole from which you crawled out 'mouse' and leave the talking to adults. :icon_biggrin:
^^ Cant even think of much to say back to that to be honest because anytime mice posts its usually quite an intelligent informed post.

I do not understand why i have to publish my creditenals just so i can speak my mind.
You dont. However it helps people to respect your opinion when they see you can actually strut your stuff in-game aswell as talk the talk out here.

I may be a disgruntled tribe mate of yours or a noob who attacks with spear nukes..why should that matter as long as there is truth in what i say?
Well if there is truth in what you say then why not take your own advice, since you have "significant holdings in this world", and declare a big war? Instead of hiding behind an alias and being a hypocrite :icon_neutral:

If you feel it is not fair, then by all means you need not respond to my posts at all PERIOD.
External forums are made to debate such things so if you believe your above statement then perhaps you are the one who should
leave the talking to adults
:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I think they both pretty much covered it for me thanks dj and mice.

DeletedUser

Well I dont remember anyone asking you to come on here and say anything. In fact this is the public forums so he can answer you all he wants.

Using a text effect mid-sentence doesnt improve anything you say really :icon_rolleyes:

he or anybody can type in anything they want to, but i am looking for something constructive here which he and you fail to bring to the table. Btw, who made you the expert on text effects?

So you now speak for everyone on the forums out here?

Last I checked you werent exactly the most popular poster out here so I doubt you can speak for anybody but yourself.
The last i checked, only BORED! guys were flaming/criticizing me. are you telling me that bored is the only tribe in the forum :icon_eek:

^^ Cant even think of much to say back to that to be honest because anytime mice posts its usually quite an intelligent informed post.
You and mice are in the same tribe. so i don't expect anything better off you either. or maybe you are just afraid the leaders will kick you out if you say anything bad?

You dont. However it helps people to respect your opinion when they see you can actually strut your stuff in-game aswell as talk the talk out here.
I don't believe it to be so...Plain and simple

Well if there is truth in what you say then why not take your own advice, since you have "significant holdings in this world", and declare a big war? Instead of hiding behind an alias and being a hypocrite :icon_neutral:

i am not a duke in my tribe ,but i am in the council..believe me, if it were within my power to declare a war, i would have declared on you guys first since i know you guys are being plagued by inactives

External forums are made to debate such things so if you believe your above statement then perhaps you are the one who should

:icon_eek:

I am always open to debate..but sensible ones unlike what your friends and yourself put up.

Btw, does taking your post apart and replying to it piecewise make me uber cool and a great PNP guy, technology?
Somehow, your boss seems to think so..what a dumb guy :lol:
i

DeletedUser

he or anybody can type in anything they want to, but i am looking for something constructive here which he and you fail to bring to the table. Btw, who made you the expert on text effects?
The real question is who said I was an expert on text effects? :icon_rolleyes:

The last i checked, only BORED! guys were flaming/criticizing me. are you telling me that bored is the only tribe in the forum :icon_eek:
Ermm no i've seen other critisize you. However the connection i'm on is very slow and its irritating for me to try troll through threads and posts to find examples.
So I will concede this point based on my connection, so its kinda a half conceding of a point if that counts :icon_redface:

You and mice are in the same tribe. so i don't expect anything better off you either. or maybe you are just afraid the leaders will kick you out if you say anything bad?
Ahh so I see you are extremly biased against BORED! posts. That kinda makes your point of not agreeing with me thinking Mice makes intelligent posts null and void since you are blatantly blinded against anything we say.

And about me being afraid of being kicked if I say anything bad about my tribemates. Ermm I think you sir are slightly dillusional :lol:

I don't believe it to be so...Plain and simple
Well then okay if thats your opinion, you keep hiding behind that alias and talking the big forum talk :icon_wink:

i am not a duke in my tribe ,but i am in the council..believe me, if it were within my power to declare a war, i would have declared on you guys first since i know you guys are being plagued by inactives
We certainly do have a few inactives. I myself even went inactive for a week or so :icon_redface: . But imho every tribe goes through periods where there are a few inactives.

I am always open to debate..but sensible ones unlike what your friends and yourself put up.
"I don't believe it to be so...Plain and simple"

Btw, does taking your post apart and replying to it piecewise make me uber cool and a great PNP guy, technology?
When did I claim to be great at PnP? In fact the method I use to reply (ie. quoting and reply to each part of a post) I use it because in my opinion it makes it easier for people to read specifically what im replying to rather than replying to a full text post with a full text post where any part of my post could be construed as being a reply to any part of the original post.

However thanks for taking my method of trying to make things easier for the readers to comprehend and trying to make it look like I use it to look like an expert PnP'er. Backing up one of my other points where you are quite obviously blinded by your bias against BORED! posters :icon_rolleyes:

Somehow, your boss seems to think so..what a dumb guy :lol:
What an ironic statement.

-M A R I O-

b0stj4n as i have stated many times before, you have not done anything substantial or worthwhile on this world other than try to attempt to flame myself and my tribe for doing what is smart. Yes some people have quit already but they have been easily replaced. Also the reason why we ask for any proof you having made any difference on this world other than making yourself look like a wannabe is because we wish that we were actually talking to someone intelligent enough and who knows the strategy required to do well in this game. So how about you take your constant obsession with bored and stop acting like a wannabe.

MARIO

tomasl

The strategy of BORED! has been proven to be working and now every other tribe (except maybe FRST) is following it. They are boring all the players in this world without any serious war and simply prolonging the killing of small enemies just to say that they are actually waging a war with multiple tribes in multiple fronts.
If the top tribes can keep up this farce, they might eventually get all players (even those in their own tribes) to quit this world and move to one of the newer worlds in search of a bit of excitement.
Call me a warmonger or whatever you want, but this game can never be won by playing the waiting game forever.

N.B: I am not asking BORED or frst to attack each other (it might be a bit too early for the final battle), but it would have been better if they can pick some more challenging targets like ICARUS or Sheep.

You seem to be moaning on every page i open on these forums, if u want to see a decent war so much why dont u start one yourself or better yet, stop hiding your ign and we will help you move to a more interesting world

tomasl

879 tribes with points (-3)

8276 players with points (-86)

where do u find this anyway?

DeletedUser

er...i don't remember talking to you or asking you for a constructive answer.

You then stated in a later post....

he or anybody can type in anything they want to, but i am looking for something constructive here which he and you fail to bring to the table.

Did you read my post or just think to yourself, 'I'll go on flame mode and make myself look ignorant'?

I do not understand why i have to publish my creditenals just so i can speak my mind. I may be a disgruntled tribe mate of yours or a noob who attacks with spear nukes..why should that matter as long as there is truth in what i say?

Fairness does not enter into it. My point is simply one of perspective, you see, we all have opinions, but not many are worth reading. Those that are worth reading are usually from people who have some expertise behind the opinion they have. For instance; For lumps I'd seek out the opinion of a Dr, for leaks; the opinion of a plumber (lucky we have MARIO), for football related opinions I'd seek out the Brazilian Pele.

You have, as far as much of the TW community is aware, no expertise, experience, second sight behind the opinions you have, thus you make your opinions worth less than the opinions of others who have proved in-game that they are capable and worth listening to.

That is your choice, all I can think of that is that your TW skillz are worth hiding.:icon_redface:

On Topic.....

It'd make a change, shall we start a sweepstake for the date this world hits 1000 players (with points)?

DeletedUser

@ mice elf :
OK...i guess i am just a 3k pointer not worth spending your time on. So why do you still insist on flaming at every single comment i make (unless you feel there is some amount of truth that needs to be hidden). The kids these days...sheesh!
As i keep repeating to other BORED! members, feel free to ignore my comments. I think i will be able to live with that:icon_cool:

Can we please get back on-topic?

btw, where do u find this type of stats anyway?

DeletedUser

@ mice elf :
OK...i guess i am just a 3k pointer not worth spending your time on. So why do you still insist on flaming at every single comment i make (unless you feel there is some amount of truth that needs to be hidden). The kids these days...sheesh!
As i keep repeating to other BORED! members, feel free to ignore my comments. I think i will be able to live with that:icon_cool:

:icon_idea: We have to respond to your comments because we do like to make sure nubs like you understand that there is no reason for you to post. Once you understand that then you won't be posting and we won't respond.

DeletedUser

@ mice elf :

Is there a name attached to these magical 3K points? As for flames? I think you need to look at your own posts sonny.

I'll ignore you till you mention me, my tribe or a tribemate.

The stats are a secret, only those with an average IQ are able to find them, guess you lucked out eh?

Now that's a flame...

DeletedUser

The stats are a secret, only those with an average IQ are able to find them, guess you lucked out eh?

Now that's a flame...

hehe..i try my best not to attack you guys but you just cannot lay off can you?

FYI or rather for your information (i have expanded it in case you have the brain of a dinosaur), the question i had asked was mocking tomasl who posted the self same words 5 posts before. If you have half a brain, try scrolling up and locating it 'sonny boy'. (P.S: scroll bar is that slidy thingy on the left side of the computer screen).

So in effect you just said tomasl has less than average IQ...i guess it takes one to know one.

NOW THIS ,MY BOY, IS WHAT WE CALL FLAMING :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Guys I would suggest doing the following to save this topic:
Announce that this argument or discussion or flaming or whatever you want to call it is going to continue in private mail or skype for example and if any one externally would like to know the result or would like to join in then mail one of the current people involved.

Either that or:
Simply stop.

Back on topic:

858 tribes (-?)
828 tribes with points (-51)

8578 players (-?)
7953 players with points (-323)

()=from last post presuming last figures were correct.

@tomasl I find this out manually...however I am sure there is a site out there that shows this :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

u went through the stats till u got to the people with 0 points?

There is a website that I use that tells me what it was when tw gave the stats out last but I have to find the ones with points manually takes less than a min.

DeletedUser

806 tribes (-52)

7761 players (-192)

jb im bored and i found it manually took me about two minutes (and 2 minutes to write down the numbers and do the advanced math of subtraction)

* most of which i looked for a pen to do so

Last edited by a moderator: