Come out to play ~Or.D~

• Thread starter DeletedUser25470
  • Start date

DeletedUser

As far as im concerned, as harsh as it may sound. Your no longer in charge so what you told us to do is no longer in place, unless lysander sends a message and says otherwise.

World 6, meet why I advised the council in the strongest possible terms not to promote Thorinor. Clearly, you need to gather a little respect, stop yelling I'm active, I'm active everytime someone questions you on anything, even if it's got nothing to do with activity, and learn a little about the Orders past and how she operates. As you so pointed out, I'm not in charge anymore, this works both ways, now it really doesn't matter who I lay into on the PnPs for whatever reason, it has no political bearing, but it makes you look awful bad constantly bad mouthing leaders before me and including me.

Mick876

Plus he was spying on you guys :) Still was untill i posted it on the PnP. Bad thing is, i had onny asking me the next day why i posted it on PnP, i didn't even realise he was a active spy for HIRE :icon_redface:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

World 6, meet why I advised the council in the strongest possible terms not to promote Thorinor. Clearly, you need to gather a little respect, stop yelling I'm active, I'm active everytime someone questions you on anything, even if it's got nothing to do with activity, and learn a little about the Orders past and how she operates. As you so pointed out, I'm not in charge anymore, this works both ways, now it really doesn't matter who I lay into on the PnPs for whatever reason, it has no political bearing, but it makes you look awful bad constantly bad mouthing leaders before me and including me.

I give respect where respect is due. Anyone from world 6 that speaks to me clearly knows why I treet you the way I do. You may say you have done a lot for the tribe, but you havn't done as much as you make out to be. We are still losing caps, our forums are still like a graveyard (but improving) and all I see from you is a few messages saying something like "We have improved so much over the past few days, im really proud of you guys now keep it up". Where is that going to get you? The people who are doing nothing will sit back and think "Well hey, he's thanked me, im doing a good job so i'll continue to do what i'm doing". You may of done a bit for the tribe, but all they really need is a kick up the ass and not asked to do anything, told to do it instead. A bit of aggression goes a long way, rewarding people for something they're doing bad is going to turn out, in the long run a failure on the dukes side. It's like raising a dog, praise it for something bad, and it shall continue doing as it's master says.

Edit;

learn a little about the Orders past and how she operates

Learn a little about their past? Your kidding me right. Iv'e sat back and said nothing to you, or the way the tribe is ran, but ok, because you said that I will. Who do you think your talking to about learning how she runs? Do you fail to forget I was with OrD since the day it was created. You my friend, yes you, and other dukes like you who have taken over accounts need to learn how she ran, you have adapted so much you have destroyed what was, without a dout the best tribe anyone could play with. All the old leaders were something special, they're tw veterans and leaders from the core, people like you, come and go as you please, theres no honour in that, theres no pride in what you're doing. Dont you dare say I need to learn about it's past and how she operates, you fail to remember that back in the day, allthough Im not remembred by anyone in this game, I set up numerous amounts of OPS, i organised all the support, 75% of the OPS when I was in SPAM, SPRAM, and I did a hell of a lot of work in OrD before I left. Iv'e kept that quite for long enough, and i believe its about time you keep quite for some time to. Iv'e curbed my tongue, Iv'e been nice to the people who deserv it. I may be out of line hear, If so i will apologise, but YOU my friend, YOU have no right to say that to me. People may consider you as a great leader, PATHETIC, people who are great leaders are the orginals, Cazac, Zevahc, OWA, sunnyvale, they're the Order, you are just someone they left behind to run the tribe at 50% of its potential. Your going to be mad at this, so will others, But I my friend, I speak my mind and Im not afraid to say what others are thinking. Flame me, argue against me, dislike me, I do not care, Iv'e had my saying, Iv'e had my argument and now its over.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulations, you've just allowed me to drop my last objections to the demolishment of your name. Thing is big mouth, you have just that, a big mouth, but it turns out you're absolutely crap on the battlefield. And as Mick
pointed out, you're a filthy two timing spy, you covered your tracks well, like randy, but he was caught in the end too, and so you will be. You should probably know that I recently turned down the co-playing opportunity of a life time, but eventually we will run into each other on another world, and I shall remind you of the dog you are, and always have been. Pending some rumours I've had emailed to me tonight, I'll also be contacting the support team, because you know the rules, and much like people before, you are an absolute fool if you think I'm going to let you flout them with such a prominent account. I do hope you enjoy failing to take village after village and yapping away on these forums time after time, because we all know HIRE is going to have the last laugh. You forget which side of this world I originated on, don't be stupid enough to presume I cut off contact with them just because I took over the reigns of the east. If you were someone of significance mouthing off, I might come back and do it myself one day, but your analogy of dog was rather fitting, because that's all you've ever been, am untamed dog who barks and pisses on the kitchen floor when it doesn't get it's own way, and that's all you'll ever be. You're a fool.

DeletedUser

Congratulations, you've just allowed me to drop my last objections to the demolishment of your name. Thing is big mouth, you have just that, a big mouth, but it turns out you're absolutely crap on the battlefield. And as Mick
pointed out, you're a filthy two timing spy, you covered your tracks well, like randy, but he was caught in the end too, and so you will be.

Crap on the battle field? Ok I may not be a massive capper in this war, But I am always willing to help tribe members, everytime I'm contacted and asked for support I provide it. Im doing my part, and infact it's made a big difference for a number of people in the order. I'm no spy, whether you believe it or not, thats your problem. Iv'e given my reasons, and for you to ignore them and continue to say im a spy is foolish. Iv'e always been loyal to the tribe i'm in, you wouldn't know the meaning of the word.

I do hope you enjoy failing to take village after village and yapping away on these forums time after time, because we all know HIRE is going to have the last laugh.

"We all know HIRE is going to have the last laugh"
Shows where your loyalty is at doesn't it? Perhaps thats the reason why you failed to make a massive difference in the tribe, you still believe HIRE are going to have the last laugh, with that attitude alone, Im glad you're no longer the leader.

If you were someone of significance mouthing off, I might come back and do it myself one day, but your analogy of dog was rather fitting, because that's all you've ever been, am untamed dog who barks and pisses on the kitchen floor when it doesn't get it's own way, and that's all you'll ever be. You're a fool.

My analogy of a dog is fitting? I do not piss on the floor and bark when I dont get my way, I havn't had my way in several cases on this game, but yet you dont see my running off to the support team of trying to make out Iv'e done a good job. The minute someone questions your authority and well being you go and throw in big words and trying to look like the bigger man, you try to humilate people on the publics, you take glory for a bad job, you have no respect for what others have to say. I bow my head and say job weldone to anyone who's done a good job, for you a raise my fingers and say good day.

*By all means your a decent leader, but every leader has to have a down fall at one point*

DeletedUser

Crap on the battle field? Ok I may not be a massive capper in this war, But I am always willing to help tribe members, everytime I'm contacted and asked for support I provide it. Im doing my part, and infact it's made a big difference for a number of people in the order. I'm no spy, whether you believe it or not, thats your problem. Iv'e given my reasons, and for you to ignore them and continue to say im a spy is foolish. Iv'e always been loyal to the tribe i'm in, you wouldn't know the meaning of the word.

Oh please, I had over 400 defensive villages on other people's frontlines, I got Thras back into the top 10 ODA and capped what I believe totalled hundreds of HIRE villages in the end, don't give me the big I'm useful, just crap on the battlefield because I don't want to take villages I'd rather nuke things bull. I'm sure Mick and TCM will have a field day with that statement of yours as well, they certainly enjoyed my suggestion some weeks ago. Yes, I wouldn't know the meaning of the word, I started in *TFL* and stayed there for 8 months, rising from a normal member, to forum mod, to counciller, to Baron to Duke, I spent 8 months there, I sealed a conditional NAP with HIRESA and negotiated when *TFL* fell down to get Sunnime, Shilohfan and a few others into HIRESA with me. I was in HIRESA for a time, and served briefly as a council member, and later as a stand in sitting duke with hygbr, I then moved to HIRE-S when the merge occurred and fought time and effort against the Order in a number of highly successful operations, including helping organise and replenish the 'wall', a tactic that remains legendary to this day. During all of this you were in SPTS, and I don't think you need reminding of just how little SPTS did, as much as I respected the majority of their members and do to this day, Sunny, SB, Dramatic, you guys were hardly big fish on the world stage on a tribe level. From HIRE-S I remained and rose through the ranks yet again, eventually covering as duke while Frogdude was absent, and on other later occasions as well. I in this time also covered vast gaps and roles in HIRED and spent time sitting an account in HIRE. My fall out was with KingRich, and what happened after that was purely down to a misunderstanding on multiple levels, all parties face some blame for that. From there, I disappeared for a time due to real life, I told people at the time, I'm not about to reiterate that to a snivelling dog like you. I then moved to BORED/SPAM/SPRAM, the merger of SPTS and HIRE-S, and remained there through all the crap that that family put up with. When we agreed the merger with ~Or.D~, which I had a vast part in sealing, swapping sat accounts with Danny as two tribes became one slowly, I moved to the Order, since then I have served the Order as much as I could, whilst covering A-Levels and various RL problems, again, not going to re-cover them just for you, I told people at the time, Mick was particularly useful throughout this period, he forever has my thanks for that, after I returned I returned temporarily to take over the Thras account, stating at the time it was only temporary due to the above matters. I served my time, stabilised the tribe with a new leadership, an active leadership over several months, and when the time was right for me to move on, I did. I followed my original plan from A to B without interruption, despite certain groups best efforts.

[SPOIL]"We all know HIRE is going to have the last laugh"
Shows where your loyalty is at doesn't it? Perhaps thats the reason why you failed to make a massive difference in the tribe, you still believe HIRE are going to have the last laugh, with that attitude alone, Im glad you're no longer the leader.[/SPOIL]

I was referencing that to you personally. Yet another fool to try and drag a sentence out of context. I had full control over the Order for months, and yet she came out the other side alot better shape than she went into it, you weren't around at the start, don't be so bloody naive. I could have done anything I wanted with that tribe, instead I did my darn best to steer her through a rough patch and back on track, something no-one committed as much time and effort too over the last few months as I have done. Wardo and Danny came close, but I covered the graveyard shift day after day after day surviving on two hours sleep a night to cover everything, so don't yak at me about dedication, you don't have a bloody clue.

[SPOIL]My analogy of a dog is fitting? I do not piss on the floor and bark when I dont get my way, I havn't had my way in several cases on this game, but yet you dont see my running off to the support team of trying to make out Iv'e done a good job. The minute someone questions your authority and well being you go and throw in big words and trying to look like the bigger man, you try to humilate people on the publics, you take glory for a bad job, you have no respect for what others have to say. I bow my head and say job weldone to anyone who's done a good job, for you a raise my fingers and say good day.[/SPOIL]

Run off to the support team trying to make sure I did a good job? Wow, You've really been hitting the ganja today eh. I throw in big words because I can speak English, I'm an A* level English student, Lit and Lang, I will never 'dumb down' for other people, because they don't deserve that kind of disrespect. Unlike you, who considers everyone unequally on whatever service they can do to you. I have respect for the people on this forum that deserve it, Cazac the first, Danny, The real Zev, OWA, Mick, TCM, Gman, Adoss, Lysander, tons of others, yet you don't deserve a single cent of my respect, you have proven this oh so many times. Seriously, you've made this mistake several times now:

Your = Something belonging to someone. Your emotions, Your stupid words, etc.
You're = You are. You're an idiot. You're lacking braincells, etc.

Get it right if you want me to keep reading your hopeless babble.

DeletedUser

Im sorry, hold on just one minutes. Did I state that "I'm usefull just crap on the battlefield because I don't want to take villages I'd rather nuke things"? I clearly didn't say that. But I believe I did state that I have always supported people who have asked for it, I havn't said I dont want to take villages, what on earth gave you that impression?

Oh so you can imply bullshit but I can't? That seems a tad hypocritical.

[SPOIL]If you put in as much time as you make it out to be, explain to me why the tribe is where it's at now? If you put usefull time into the tribe, and spent as much time as you claim then it would be at 95% of its capability. Yes you had the tribe for several months, Yes you made a difference, and No, it wasn't that big of a difference, as far as I can see anyway. You jumped from departure date to departure date, not making up your mind when to leave. What are you, a junky? You need to learn when to stop and not get to far ahead of yourself. Perhaps you should stop covering the graveyard shift and make it a full time job? That way you have all day to believe you did a good job, and you can have your stupidly long discussions with people who have no choice but to listen. Iv'e listened for long enough and now I'm taking a stand, something of which you clearly don't like.[/SPOIL]

Because the Order was utterly fucked when I took it over, that wasn't a secret, the council was half active, I had no-one ready to step up and co-duke with me at the time, the members were inactive, Smurfs were a half tribe full of empty nothings, all of this needed fixing, it wasn't some magic overnight job, like you being such a delusional clown seems to believe. I set one departure date, and extended it by three weeks to sort final things out, like my leadership change, I stuck to that one. Two departure dates, I stuck to the second. Taking a stand? On what? Me? :lol:. You have hit the height of ridiculousness, congratulations.

[SPOIL]I think you have a problem with dragging RL matters into a games argument. I do not consider everyone unequal, I do not question everyones service that they do for me. Just yours, I'm a fair guy, I give respect to people who deserv it, I bow my head down to HIRE when they take a number of villages and out CAP us, yes it's fustrating at times, but if someone works hard enough and it actually pulls off, then I give them my respect.[/SPOIL]

What? I have a problem dragging RL matters into a games argument? Are you totally naive? :icon_eek:. You're aware that the few times world 6 has come truly together have been to do with real life? Gen Jihad highlighted what world 6 is all about, a sense of respect amongst the community. Don't you dare take away RL matters from this is a game crap, because you have no idea what people go through day to day, and because of your personality, because of your reputation for being a complete prick, you never will.

[SPOIL]I'm so sorry sir, I didn't mean to be brought up in this world with less intelligence than you. Perhaps I should dedicate my whole life into school work and not live my life to its fullist? You may be smarter than me, you may have better GCSE grades than me, But I can ensure you now, your life will never be as fun as mine. Im willing to sacrifice certain things to live my life to the max, where as you would rather sit in all day and read your dam dictionary.[/SPOIL]

If you're going to drag real life insults into this, I can only presume that you wish me to use the line that you must have sucked oh so many pricks in your life to get where you are today. I actually flunked my GCSE's for lack of attendance, deal with it, I did. You have no idea how I live my life, and never will, I'd rather dispose my secrets to a vagabond than you, I have more faith in one of those. A vagabond has more humanity than you, more empathy for other people, more understanding about life. I have a natural talent for English, you have a natural talent for being a prick. I'm glad we're exploiting both here.

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with reading the dictionary, Zev! :icon_biggrin:
Something I've done many times throughtout my life so far :lol: :icon_cool:

Gen Jihad highlighted what world 6 is all about, a sense of respect amongst the community.

It would have been Gen's 33rd birthday yesterday. Bless him.

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with reading the dictionary, Zev! :icon_biggrin:
Something I've done many times throughtout my life so far :lol: :icon_cool:

It would have been Gen's 33rd birthday yesterday. Bless him.

To a great friend.

Has anyone talked to Missy lately? How is she and how are the kids? Is she still playing?

DeletedUser

To a great friend.

Has anyone talked to Missy lately? How is she and how are the kids? Is she still playing?

Not actively playing, but she occasionally logs in.

She gave me her email address, but we rarely speak. They're all coping as best they can, which is to be expected. If you want to know a little more, you'll have to mail me, though. I'm not having these vultures know anything.

Mick876

Woof Woof

First off, How can you talk about other peoples loyalitys Zev? You were spying on Or.D for HIRE, you still would of been if i never posted that mail. Fact

Secondly, your talking about players who are not doing anything in the order. Sorry for pointing this out, but your one of them; what was it? 11 caps in 3 months? Thats pathetic. Fact

Thirdly, you said that you give respect were respect is due. Where was my respect? you slandered me on PnP without even knowing how good i was or even doing the basic background check and looking at my stats. You called me crap on the same week i took 65 villages from Or.D. Fact!

You seriously lack any PnP skills by contradicting yourself and posting statements neither backed with any truth or any sense. You've been here for a few month and you think you know the whole story, blaming people for the cap loss against HIRE. Did it never occur to you that the reason why you guys are still loosing caps has nothing to do with patting the tribe on the back or giving them a kick up the a$$, did it never occur that maybe HIRE are just too good? That what ever you do you will still loose caps because HIRE is just too good offensivly? Look at the bigger picture next time before publicly slagging off your Ex-Duke and before commenting on a war you have had little success in.

DeletedUser

I haven't played in over a year, and I didn't really know Gen Jihad but I had seen him on here, I don't know what happened but my deepest sympathies to his family..I don't know who Missy is as I don't know her entire account name..but my sympathies to her and hope that she is doing the best she can. It's difficult losing someone and especially at that age..he always seemed like a nice person..it's always sad to hear..wish I had gotten to know some of these people better (or at all).

silvereclipes

Gen is still missed by all who had the pleasure to fight him an those who had the pleasure to fight beside him it was a very sad day when I heard what happened an I hope his wife an kids will get though this sad day and year an move on with life an find the happiness they deserve Gen would have wanted them to be happy.

Always enjoyed battling him on those I set he was attacking he always brought his A game to the battle,an never went lazy a salute to him for it since you start getting lazy as time goes on when you don't find worthy opponents to fight but with Gen you knew he always brought his A game to a fight nothing less would do for him.

DeletedUser

First of all, on the PnP, Cazac = the original Cazac. Ingame, I'm Cazac, lol.

Also, you've said your piece, cut the crap now. K?

I thought something was amiss, was unsure what exactly i did for him to lash out on me. Good thing I read your post before i unleashed the beast :p

DeletedUser

RAWR lol

Dom and Thor...you suck both lol After all my trouble to show that OrD has a marvelous history that is worthy of holding as a legacy and try to restore it's glory, you jackals just threw dust on my words. Why can't you turn on your enemies and keep your personal grudges, ehmm not public? :icon_sad:
I don't want to think how this atmosphere is affecting all Orderlings, not well for sure. But I'm telling for all of those orderlings men and orderlings sweetlings (yammi we had the best harem ever lol) not to be affected by this cause pnp is a cradle of serpent tongues trying to poison the spirit of people with all kind of tricks. Mostly fabricated filthy stuff (not referring to you too guys, i'm talking in general). Believe it or not they who post here, are playing this game to post here lol and mess with people, so never take them seriously. I hold cazac as a magic tongue for sweet are his words and greatly they affect your mind once you give him a fatal minute and let him talk his ugly face away (a great orator needs at least five...scary ey? :icon_razz::icon_razz: )
But i respected him not for that but only cause he enjoy tw as a whole and not as a pnp whore. He reached the stage of becoming a tw-vet in both attacking -defending, far surpassed me (of course good teachers are always useful :p) that stunned all OrD with my unbelievable progress lol (that was achieved only with the help of my death squad :icon_twisted:) and yet, he only showed in here rarely. We had one appointed for this and that was Zevahc, that was graduating in the art of diplomacy too and as the honored founder or OrD rawr :) We kept the rest in game to honor our spokesman, bless him. lol
Now if it wasn't Hire that is having a laugh i would have disappeared from this forum not to shame myself with the site of tribe mates conflict in public! But I urge you to clean the mess, and those retiring not loose their tongues for the words once out cannot be taken back. Don't join this forum but only for the purpose of spam...that's my wish for you lol
And danny, you could have compared dom to a lot of other things...don't use names i'm using for a purpose. :icon_cool:
You were brilliant too when you took over OrD for a little while and saw that it was impossible to handle alone. You can't make us look bad, for as long as the 4 of us where together (along with the council and off course our dearest tribemates) OrD flourished. The legacy to all you is the proof of it. Blame your friend ana and co. for ruining everything. ;)

PS. Caz, i need mushrooms doodle lol

DeletedUser

And danny, you could have compared dom to a lot of other things...don't use names i'm using for a purpose. :icon_cool:
You were brilliant too when you took over OrD for a little while and saw that it was impossible to handle alone. You can't make us look bad, for as long as the 4 of us where together (along with the council and off course our dearest tribemates) OrD flourished. The legacy to all you is the proof of it.

I'm going to presume danny = me? In that case, I never compared Dom to anything :icon_eek:

Alas! The weight of the Order is too much for one man - luckily, we have a stable council now, I have a more-than-capable duke by my side, and we certainly seem to be buzzing.

Dom:
[SPOIL]My only regret is that I couldn't have worked with Dom sooner, at the top of the ladder, in our more active months. Was a pleasure working with him, cooperating with HIRE-S as baron of OrD, and later being his verbal punchbag (not against me) and personal liason after the merge between the two tribes, and lastly just before I had to take my leave, as he pestered me to take my claims on time, or he'd punish me and delete them >.< To Dom![/SPOIL]

************************ ruining everything. ;)

I'm afraid that's not something I agree with, and for me, I'd like to ask you to remove it from your previous post? Episodes like that happened when you were active, when Cazac was active, when theW was active, fgs! :icon_razz:

Past is past, and no point dwelling. For me, please remove it? :)

As a side note, it's awesome to see the three of you posting again, OWA, Caz, Zev - I'd have loved to hear from Virjimmie, Murdocku, Lord Ammit, Capture6 (<-- Miss him! :icon_sad:), and all the old crew that made logging in a genuine pleasure. You moving jobs sucked, you know... Was never the same after you left:

Cazac had his eloquence, with which he brought Order;
Zevahc had his piece, with which he brought the Darkness;
Murdocku spoke his mind, which was a lot older than he actually was; and
You, well you brought everybody. People can talk, chat, banter, but when you were online, everyone had something to say to everyone. Nobody was left uninvolved.
Oh, and I brought the circulars :icon_twisted: Which were a hell of a lot better than yours OWA! :icon_biggrin:

It's a bloody shame situations change. But in the end, if what had happened had happened any different, maybe we'd all be in worse positions, eh?

Anyhow, I've said what I wanted to, but I have a war to win, players to direct, barbs to eat and Millers & Abbas' to poke fun at :) Until next time, OWA <3

- Danny.
-- Ondu.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45475

Good reading material

i love history especially with so many different views regarding the same subject.

Nice seeing so many here
especially Gman!!
How are you my friend???

DeletedUser51929

There is only one miller XD miller and abbas not millers ^___^

DeletedUser

Good reading material

i love history especially with so many different views regarding the same subject.

Nice seeing so many here
especially Gman!!
How are you my friend???

Hey mate! Glad your still playing, when I attacked you i totally underestimated you :p. Am rather good, so glad I left this game, more time for COD :p, how are you? I heard my account went barb cos of new owner cheating or something, been eating up my K17 villages? :p