Uruz vs Trihard

Garrock

I contributed to the discussion about your actions pre-world but the only reason I made links to those posts was to show that Uruz were not trying to keep a low profile, if you had you wouldn't have posted them. You'll even note I mentioned you included in 3 out of the 4 threads other tribes, I was just simply stating it was known your tribe would play to anyone who would have looked at w47 premades. Don't take everything as an attempt to flame, we aren't all like Willo and wish to antagonize our enemies.

I am in no way saying you hyped Uruz, just that you weren't intending to be low-profile either. :icon_wink:

sorry for misinterpreting and jumping to conclusions.

DeletedUser

First world is a weird way to put it, I sniped .2 second noble trains my first world, lead a top 10 tribe, ext ext :icon_razz: Frist world isnt a measurement of how long I had been playing:icon_wink:

If your first world isn't a measurement of how long you have been playing, what is? :icon_confused:

twenty-five

If your first world isn't a measurement of how long you have been playing, what is? :icon_confused:

I think he means a first world can be referred to at the 2000 point stage, but also at the 2 million point stage. One indicates a much longer playing time than another, but both can be referred to as 'first world'.

DeletedUser

Time would be a good indicator, as tom said, I also played for 2 years, and during that time became one of the more accomplished defenders out there in other worlds. So by the time I actually had to do any real defending in my first world, I was what many would consider very well experienced.

DeletedUser

when i first started playing it was on world one. I'd like to think i would have been able to do what you have done but to be honest i dont think i even had concepts of dodging, backtiming etc... honestly you demonstrated skill that many players do not have even after playing this game for a few years. im very impressed by you and hope to see you in the future.

DeletedUser

Trihard excellent job against some of top ranked players in this world if you be active enough you wil became very good player.

Now when i see how total new player owned one of them and backtimed him their class get questioned.He should never allow you to backtime him.Maybe they are not so good but time will tell.

Him telling you that you are luckyto get bonfire are just excuses so dont mind him he is pissed about those 2 nobles.

Bonfire is part of game and if he dont like it he should switch to world without weapons.

I personally hate weapons three times on beggining on w38 lost full nuke and 4 nolbes to bonfire on three different player so i get pissed and quited.

If you have premium account i am willing to help you with scripts to make your life easier.
Will mail you ingame

Garrock

Bonfire is a gamechanging overpowered paladin item.. but, it's one we all have to face and deal with, so it's not in itself unfair.. lucky to have it though (grin).

Anyone can get cat'd, backtimed etc... there's quite a few prolific examples of that already, and nobody is invulnerable... perhaps our player got a bit careless, that's arguable true, but I can't see how it calls to question his ability.

This is a tough tough world, even mass recruit tribes are showing coordination and spine, success in this world should be commended.. whether it be trihard's backtime, the Hop! players fine nobling.. the ensuing exchange of backtimes etc... some good players in this world will be shown the exit early, there is no shame in that.

Again, g'luck trihard.. hope you find the right group of players to help you refine your skills.

tigerjaws

good work trihard....you tried hard as like your name.....if you would have had some more villages to defend, you could have caused more damage. but i guess krono took your village lightly and maybe thats why suffered these losses.

DeletedUser

Uruz might have a little to much ego. Another backtiming today... http://en47.tribalwars.net/public_report/5b6b6b816a8a926c03c08f0d2c193dd2

They seem to have their hands full...

There were 4 original nobles coming at me, two were sniped. I'm well defended now so I have a chance. To bad for Trihard. Hopefully he will find a good tribe that can help him out next time. I would say it's is very hard to take on 3 of the best in this game at one time ;)

DeletedUser

Will be done once my remaining troops get back. Uruz has their hands full. Hopefully they can keep recruiting good players as fast as they lose them They just stole Tybyz who is a great player.

DeletedUser

Just one point about this, how exactly did that 1k/1k get into your village after I cleared you when Garrocks attack landed? Quite coincidentally some happened to attack Garrock mere seconds after his clearing wave got back as if they were attempting to backtime his attack, but this couldn't be as it was 3 on 1. Even more surprisingly there was alot of support incoming when garrock did take your village, from a tribe called SAH. Which tribe were you in before you got rimmed remind me?

Have fun in Hop! ;)

I was in SAH. I asked them for support but they took too long.

bludnut

beacause it seems he didnt know?? and is that a problem?
cuz i can just keep on saying it if you like?

Michael Corleone.

beacause it seems he didnt know?? and is that a problem?
cuz i can just keep on saying it if you like?
Garrock can go read back in the thread to see it. You just look foolish repeating yourself numerous times.

bludnut

Garrock can go read back in the thread to see it. You just look foolish repeating yourself numerous times.

do you realy think i realy look foolish?
come on dude you look foolish for replying on me letting him now thats whats foolish

DeletedUser

Well, it looks like we in Hop! are going to help him refine the skills he has learnt already.