Welcome me

DeletedUser

Soon enough - but you talk as if there's a challenge in it - the account I'm on took 20 plus -V- villages in the first few days of the war. I'll be sending soon enough :icon_wink:

I took 20 vills by myself the first day I launched, and I don't have the #3 tribe coordinating and nuking and supporting for me. :icon_wink: Just little old me and 2K spears that I use to snipe all the incomings. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I took 20 vills by myself the first day I launched, and I don't have the #3 tribe coordinating and nuking and supporting for me. :icon_wink: Just little old me and 2K spears that I use to snipe all the incomings. :icon_razz:

Is your head this big in real life?

DeletedUser

Is your head this big in real life?

BigHeadRuinsTheDay.png

Although.. I probably can't talk.. I brag more than him. :lol:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Well thats just dandy :icon_cool:

I'll have to see what i can do about moving over in your direction so we can play :icon_wink:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It just seems silly to brag to someone who has more to brag about. :icon_wink:

I didn't really see myself as bragging there, although I have no problem doing so. Your also claiming a feat over a tribe that was being attacked on multiple fronts and teetering on the collapse, not to mention a leader who hasn't been able to pull any kind of effort together against their newest war front. I saw when you started attacking - even had alot of the reports to look at as it was happening :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I didn't really see myself as bragging there, although I have no problem doing so. Your also claiming a feat over a tribe that was being attacked on multiple fronts and teetering on the collapse, not to mention a leader who hasn't been able to pull any kind of effort together against their newest war front. I saw when you started attacking - even had alot of the reports to look at as it was happening :icon_cool:

That last sentence is kind of amusing.

Either my co-player showed you, or you were playing HairyDownUnda at the time. In the first, nice to know, in the second, I lol at you.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That last sentence is kind of amusing.

Either my co-player showed you, or you were playing HairyDownUnda at the time. In the first, nice to know, in the second, I lol at you.

Well your going to have to keep your lols for another day :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79785

Lol i think this calls for a flash back.
Any one remember when i said -V- was over rated. Im going to stick to that statement.

DeletedUser

I want to be the first one to say this, just in case:

Rx4U is overrated!