New Top 20

DeletedUser

regardless how Prime did it, they done it, havent they? Its the result that matters.

Also considering bsm's main border is prime, unless they plan on traveling along the edge of the world they will have to fight prime :l

You might be able to get away with saying that, but since there are other tribes before Prime to compare them to, their result was not nearly as impressive as say, Hulk's results.

And yes, other than Prime they really don't have that much to fight. Besides Guyver I've never been to impressed with the lower part of the world :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You might be able to get away with saying that, but since there are other tribes before Prime to compare them to, their result was not nearly as impressive as say, Hulk's results.

And yes, other than Prime they really don't have that much to fight. Besides Guyver I've never been to impressed with the lower part of the world :icon_redface:
Same here I'm never impressed at the upper part of the world.

Hulk never impressed with them also.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

While the discussions here is the 20 tribes, it's good to hear that discussions about the TOP Players are being talked about.

Failure of WHO? and Hulk were the results of poor players and poor leaders in both tribes.

HULK and WHO?! were destined for failure...........They failed because....of Big mouth:):):)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Closed so I can remove posts and dish out infractions.
Will be opened once I've cleaned it.

Thread Opened.
Keep it OT this time.

DeletedUser

While the discussions here is the 20 tribes, it's good to hear that discussions about the TOP Players are being talked about.

Failure of WHO? and Hulk were the results of poor players and poor leaders in both tribes.

HULK and WHO?! were destined for failure...........They failed because....of Big mouth:):):)

And look where your big mouth got you. This is officially the best day EVER.

Anyway: poor players? Really? Considering you just talked about how many people Prime had in the top 20 (ODA I think) and then it was pointed out to you that many are from Hulk now you are calling them poor players.

As for poor leaders, I think even old Prime leaders would have some respect for people like Air, Rune, Skeptic, Runican, Ata, Ricky, or wizzy. You truely showed your lack of knowledge by that know-nothing comment.

DeletedUser

@maker: That's ridiculous. Pretty much sums up my argument and what everyone really thinks.

Closed so I can remove posts and dish out infractions.
Will be opened once I've cleaned it.

Thread Opened.
Keep it OT this time.

You really need to leave the flaming things/off-topic arguments for a day. I always miss them:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

You really need to leave the flaming things/off-topic arguments for a day. I always miss them:icon_sad:

Yea... I read them before I left for classes this morning and was ready to put nhhunter in his place regarding the nortner tribes and remind him of how totally l33t H-BOMB was. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Same here I'm never impressed at the upper part of the world.

Hulk never impressed with them also.:icon_eek:

If you were in fail bomb then you're a joke and kidding yourself if most of us will take you seriously, but yeah nice try (respect to you still Ampac my friend, h-bomb or not you've earned respect in w 20 :)).

The funny thing is you can say what you want, but Hulk are by far the best tribe this world has ever seen, and for people to think Prime can compare even at their current size to Hulk is laughable to say the least.

I look forward to seeing all the "loyal Prime" members scatter when the tribe collapses, which it is in the process of doing.

rich26ca

Tribe name
Prime - top dog and prooving that no one has the player level they do
BSM - can't organize to get anything done.
S.A.W - hidding in there corner as usual but its working for them for the time being
FEAR?! - little to no leadership now... GL TG
Sparta - siddona rabble of garbagge
KONO - Good friends and former allies and soon to be again ;)
G.U.W - nub tribe that thinks there better then they are
R.I.M. - nub tribe prooving nub tribes can do damage
TCM - Kiltom left overs
War! - ME and my friends ;)
MOC - Don't know them
ALW - junk
SAP - don't know them
Booty - fear left overs merged with kiltom leftovers
K.W.C. - don't know them
S-3 - don't know them
UW - killing there leader as we speak
HTD - don't know
Bluff - don't know
KILL - don't know

bring the thread back to life haven't seen it in a while...

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
seems this forum is getting pretty dead lately :icon_sad:

hows the world going? prime collapse and/or start nobling mass amounts of tiny barbs again yet?

DeletedUser

hows the world going? prime collapse and/or start nobling mass amounts of tiny barbs again yet?

Grab an account and find out :icon_wink:
Nah, FEAR?! and KilTom merge, went South. PRIME we're doing damage until Rich broke from FEAR?! and created his 6/7 man tribe, who are now blocking PRIME's path to FEAR?!'s main territory leaving a small front line left between PRIME and FEAR?!

DeletedUser

I'll sum it up with a more unbiased view than Vampire's (believe it or not)

1. World declares on Prime
2. World fails (Prime weren't amazing, but pretty consistent)
3. Kiltom dies
4. Fear?! merges with Kiltom and is still as useless as it was throughout all of the war (as in, very useless)
5. BSM asks for cease fire, Prime does not accept.

Conclusion: Except if something extremely strange happens, Prime will win.

DeletedUser

3. Kiltom dies
4. Fear?! merges with Kiltom and is still as useless as it was throughout all of the war (as in, very useless)

What he said.

rich26ca

3. Kiltom dies

pfft and that was unbiased, lol...

DeletedUser

At the same time though, Prime is winning, regardless of whether they are bigger or not, and regardless of how good/bad their tactics are, they are winning.