A new Top 20 Opinions

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Or option D, listen to nothing of what I said and continue to be a noob that over-recruits all in the plot to 'make his tribe grow'.

DeletedUser

I like option E especailly at this stage in the world where most are big enough to be their own tribe

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No, only one in so many can pick the option E. Otherwise you're not alone. Then you are being alone along with everyone else.

Last edited:

medic472

from what i saw of medic when i was sitting ancient, he is only still around through luck, or he was being major lazy attacking.
jaffe, i like him, not sure as a player =P
ma, well just a nublet lol j/k

Medic rubs his lucky rabbits foot. So glad I don't have to earn my place in this world. Just lucky that me.

jaffe25

Back on topic........

I don't think EXILE is going to drop anytime soon but I do think DA is in for rough times. W15 likes to pounce as soon as they smell blood and us guys in AXE are going to keep nipping at them until they start to bleed...........

Side 1:
Tribes: AXE
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: DA DA-II
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 150
Side 2: 44
Difference: 106
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,343,710
Side 2: 402,840
Difference: 940,870
image.php

l1si4ka

OK Jaffe

AS much as you would like to make these stats look amazing :lol:

Im going to take full blame for most of the losses in the stats since most occurred in k53 ;)

This is what happens when you get grounded for 5 days and depend on sitters who all have lives.

Either way Isolated player among Axe. Either way i dont see this as a determining factor in DA's future on account of one player being attacked. As i believer more than 60 are my own losses.

But if i have to be blunt since i had almost no support in k53 as it was all in k88 :icon_confused: for some odd reason

P.s Ill give Boozie the BOD on account of him being new to the account ;)

Id say that if i had to comment on the attacks i was given they were laughable.

FLAME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

if the attacks were laughable then even a sitter with a life (i know how scary a life outside tw >.>) would of been able to deal with it....

l1si4ka

if the attacks were laughable then even a sitter with a life (i know how scary a life outside tw >.>) would of been able to deal with it....

Lol thats very true heavy. But when i was online i could kill the trains myself.

I can say that too ME they were laughable. I dont know what my sitters thought or even how much or long they logged on.

Im not saying that their attacks didnt work. Just saying that for all the talk the trains and nukes and all in a bunch were not special whatsoever :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1 Exile.
2 DA
3 !WAR!
4 TSoH
5 AXE
6 tH
7 DAD
8 Exile3
9 *N~L*
10 NP
11 TSoH-
12 =BOB=
13 DA-II
14 EviL
15 RM
16 N.F.
17 fox
18 wagy
19 Gone
20 me

DeletedUser

Lol thats very true heavy. But when i was online i could kill the trains myself.

I can say that too ME they were laughable. I dont know what my sitters thought or even how much or long they logged on.

Im not saying that their attacks didnt work. Just saying that for all the talk the trains and nukes and all in a bunch were not special whatsoever :icon_wink:
Were not special because your account seemed inactive, so why bother trying, waste of our time right? ;o

medic472

Sending a completely laughable train with a full hour gap between the train and the final noble. I'm not saying my attacks are not laughable, I'm suggesting that you can not defend against my laughable attacks. It's not because I'm better than you, it's simply that I'm more active.

Also, I fully intend to take 10 villages from you in the next 24 hours. Stop me if you can.

jaffe25

With the formation of EOS(Exile Old School) am to understand you guys now have 3 branches of EXILE?