W6 revolution

DeletedUser

if it was east vs west Hire would be split in half, atleasr if we did it diagonally where on the map you can see the divide, hire and ord are on opposite sides and could continue fighting :icon_smile:

Diagonally would be a retards way of doing it.

DeletedUser

Well, I'm just saying there is already a line drawn lol. Would be better if it was an actual East Vs West, but some tribes would be cut in half and that probably wont happen lol

DeletedUser

Well, I'm just saying there is already a line drawn lol. Would be better if it was an actual East Vs West, but some tribes would be cut in half and that probably wont happen lol

Quite a few players would be too;)

DeletedUser51929

I duno who the duke is, but If I joined could I be assured that the duke would look after his members for instance would the duke be willing to say this to each and every member of the tribe?

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!

Because if the duke was that kind to his members I might join.

warrior of dark satan

I duno who the duke is, but If I joined could I be assured that the duke would look after his members for instance would the duke be willing to say this to each and every member of the tribe?

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!

Because if the duke was that kind to his members I might join.

Lol, never thought to see somebody get rick roll'd in these forums xD

DeletedUser

hey i miss u all guys,
hey lt181 u still playin? hoes the things? how us ur family mate?

Butonel

Reaction score
Seems that I succeed...
The tribe BEST (Heaven) it was made and now it will ending the world.

DeletedUser93439

Now that is a bit cocky IMO. You basically succeeded because Horica, Nestra and Onny had made arrangements already + A lot of people just want it to end.

What I do not get is why they had to go and make a new tribe just for the name... You can *change* the names of tribes :p

Butonel

Reaction score
I am not absolutely sure but I suppose this happened because we brought in one new tribe 2 rival tribes, because neither RMC could not agree to join HC, neither HC to join RMC. The intermediate tribe 1st! it was a copy of RMC as long nobody from HC joined.
I made BEST at onny123's request and he ask HC to join, giving his personal example (joining BEST). The first action for me it was to send invites and mail everyone. And one by one, nearly all people come in Heaven.

silvereclipes

god you made my eyes bleed reading that post may the pox be upon you for that, as bad as paj with his long winded posts.

DeletedUser9021

At least Paj managed to talk sense most of the time, if you can stand the bragging and boasting -- seems to me he proved his worth a dozen times over on w6 ;)

silvereclipes

At least Paj managed to talk sense most of the time, if you can stand the bragging and boasting -- seems to me he proved his worth a dozen times over on w6 ;)

I will agree with that henchy,paj may be long winded but you know he had a point buried among it some where. he still is the same on 30 lordy its fun watching his flame wars they are more interesting then the war we are fighting at times though at least I got my love from RAM this time 1k in cats sent got mauled but still smiling an saying is that all you got its not enough. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser9021

I will agree with that henchy,paj may be long winded but you know he had a point buried among it some where. he still is the same on 30 lordy its fun watching his flame wars they are more interesting then the war we are fighting at times though at least I got my love from RAM this time 1k in cats sent got mauled but still smiling an saying is that all you got its not enough. :icon_twisted:

Yeah, I was just checking up on w30 the other day -- good to see snafumaster back in the game. How many w6 dudes are on w30?

silvereclipes

Yeah, I was just checking up on w30 the other day -- good to see snafumaster back in the game. How many w6 dudes are on w30?

Well all those I know of is paj,snafu,an peterpaul plus myself, mick is MIA looks like college ate all his cash so no more net for him so hardly see him around anymore so all together just us 4 unless mick shows up to play a bit at the cafe.

Think we mite have finally broke the RAMmites been catching up in the stats now an been having a full battle royal now with just them instead of all of their proxies.

If you want to rejoin us steve just yell out we could use more great W6 players looks like LoEn is getting froggy on us so more the merrier we can get to come to 30 it would be old home week there for us oldies.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

arhh butthead and his marvously well tribe :D thank you button and may the force be with ya :D RIP world 6